BC PNP July 2014

preet93

Star Member
Feb 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
loyal said:
Hello preet93
I think bc pnp should be very well aware of these situations . what they need is a permanent job offer which u have..and it is obvious that the company can't offer you job on records beyond the validity of your work permit. Pnp office might ask you for a fresh WP along with extended period of offer if your case is not decided bfore the expiry. Usually they give priority to such applications where the WP is about to be expired. Hope your question has been answered. :) :)
Thanks so much Loyal. Really appreciate your reply. Thanks

loyal

Star Member
Nov 22, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
These guys perhaps not working on regular files at all. this is insane

jamieyang

Star Member
Mar 14, 2015
I can not understand bc pnp office.

why they said that they was gonna add staff and reduce the processing time.

it's totally bullshit.

If they didn't say like these things, I would not spend time in Canada.

loyal

Star Member
Nov 22, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
In my view they will take 12 to 13 months fir the months of July and Aug 14 applications and 13 to 15 upto December. That means we need to be more patient then ever. We have no control on pnp and their staff.

jamieyang

Star Member
Mar 14, 2015
AINP is changed their processing time..

I think BC PNP is gonna change like this thing..

Anyways, I hope they will work soon..

is there anybody have a new about bc pnp? or have a friend at bc pnp office? pl haha z~~ let's share the news.

havoc

May 11, 2015
Hi Guys i went to Bc pnp office today
I expected that i could hear about good news
But i couldn't.
First of all, i think they will update processsing timeline
It will be 12-13 months.. And they give a priority to EE applicants for nomination program
All we have to do is just keep waiting
I hope everyone gonna get Nomination and be happy...

jamieyang

Star Member
Mar 14, 2015
havoc said:
Hi Guys i went to Bc pnp office today
I expected that i could hear about good news
But i couldn't.
First of all, i think they will update processsing timeline
It will be 12-13 months.. And they give a priority to EE applicants for nomination program
All we have to do is just keep waiting
I hope everyone gonna get Nomination and be happy...

they didn't mention about regular stream any word? :mad:

lsy6621956

Star Member
Nov 10, 2014
i am sooooo done with BCPNP. When I applied the program, the waiting time on website were 5-6 months. Two weeks after I received my fn, the average waiting time had become to 8-9 months. Now, it has been changed to 10-13 months!!!

9 months has gone by. I still have not heard a word from them, and they stopped email reply!!!

I feel like it is a big scam!!! and those ppl are terrible liars!!!

jamieyang

Star Member
Mar 14, 2015
lsy6621956 said:
i am sooooo done with BCPNP. When I applied the program, the waiting time on website were 5-6 months. Two weeks after I received my fn, the average waiting time had become to 8-9 months. Now, it has been changed to 10-13 months!!!

9 months has gone by. I still have not heard a word from them, and they stopped email reply!!!

I feel like it is a big scam!!! and those ppl are terrible liars!!!

I'm waiting for almost 10 months.

you know? when I prep for bc pnp, the processing time is 14~16 week. when I applied, they changed it 5~6 months. now.. .. .. .

loyal

Star Member
Nov 22, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It will go further up so please be prepared for the worst. I am fearing a shocker in near future from pnp office.

JHGelbolingo

Star Member
Jun 13, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vancouver Nominee Office - Inside Canada
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-09-2014
Nomination.....
07-10-2015
AOR Received.
27-10-2014
LANDED..........
Already in Canada
Hi,

Just need some info..I apply for BCPNP September 2014..still waiting for the update...However I took a CELPIP Test, passed..then now waiting for my ECAS verification result for 17 days business days after they have received all my payment, credentials from my school. Once I have the ECAS I will submit the addendum for BCPNP EE.... However, my work permit already expired May 18, 2015...I am thinking to apply for visitor visa so I am legally staying in Canada and stop working for the mean time, while waiting for my ECAS and the nomination...

Do you think that I can get a visitors visa without any problem? And what should I emphasize on visitors visa, do they need Proof of funds?

Just need some help..

Thanks

whnz

Feb 25, 2015
New Zealand
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-09-2014
Nomination.....
16-10-2015
AOR Received.
26-09-2014
JHGelbolingo said:
Hi,

Just need some info..I apply for BCPNP September 2014..still waiting for the update...However I took a CELPIP Test, passed..then now waiting for my ECAS verification result for 17 days business days after they have received all my payment, credentials from my school. Once I have the ECAS I will submit the addendum for BCPNP EE.... However, my work permit already expired May 18, 2015...I am thinking to apply for visitor visa so I am legally staying in Canada and stop working for the mean time, while waiting for my ECAS and the nomination...

Do you think that I can get a visitors visa without any problem? And what should I emphasize on visitors visa, do they need Proof of funds?

Just need some help..

Thanks
Can't help you with your original question but on the EE front there are a couple more items that you haven't mentioned. I'll take it you know about them anyway.
To be able to go BC PNP EE you need to be able to create an Express Entry profile for CIC. One of the aspects is, having at least 67 points on the Ferderal Skilled worker eligibility.
I failed on that one by a couple of points. So no EE for me.
You can find out on
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-factors.asp
Expand the point grids for each factor
If you get 67 or more points you are good to go.
I wish you luck.

jamieyang

Star Member
Mar 14, 2015
I got a news from my agency..

BC pnp office is gonna move in around Robson st 8, June.

because of these things, they work slowly,,?

I hope that they do not mess our application papers...

loyal

Star Member
Nov 22, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Grt news. I think that's the reason they have stopped processing paper applications as they would have bundled up all the files. That way EE applications are lot more easier to process as everything is on the system nothing on paper. I guess it's clear now that they must b moving to a bigger place to adjust their new recruited staff. that is the reason they have taken a 3 months break. I am relieved now. Thanks for your information my friend.