+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BC PNP Health Authority Stream Forum

David0211

Jun 14, 2024
Hello. Is the Health Authority stream planned to end or change any time soon? I am working as contractor for a Health Authority and my manager told me they might offer me to become employee January next year once my contract is over, but I am afraid the BC PNP Health Authority stream to be over by then. Should I push my boss to see if they can offer me a job sooner?
Thank you.

Her81

Jun 14, 2024
Hello. Is the Health Authority stream planned to end or change any time soon? I am working as contractor for a Health Authority and my manager told me they might offer me to become employee January next year once my contract is over, but I am afraid the BC PNP Health Authority stream to be over by then. Should I push my boss to see if they can offer me a job sooner?
Thank you.
I will advise don’t wait for anyone , you might have some experience by now just apply everywhere ( other positions or other health authorities) start your process asap don’t wait . You can easily get full time regular job as the process takes about 11 months 2-3 months for getting approval of BC nomination then your non EE file . Hope this helps

Reactions: David0211

Ash Ore

Aug 29, 2022
Hello,
I'm gathering more information about the BC PNP Health Care Authority and have a few questions that I hope someone can help with. My job title is Administrative Services Assistant, on a permanent, full-time, indefinite contract with Interior Health.
What is the correct NOC code for my position: 13110 or 13112?
My Express Entry score is 471, but I don't have any Canadian work experience yet. Which stream should I choose EE or non-EE?
Wondering if someone could share their thoughts/feedback?

Her81

Jun 14, 2024
Wondering if someone could share their thoughts/feedback?
Hi there, my job tittle is same administrative assistant which is 13110 with VCH.
Category would be BC PNP- NON express entry . Hope this helps let me know if you still have any questions

Ash Ore

Aug 29, 2022
Hi there, my job tittle is same administrative assistant which is 13110 with VCH.
Category would be BC PNP- NON express entry . Hope this helps let me know if you still have any questions
Hello, thank you for your response. Can it be under EE too? I have not crated a federal EE profile yet but based on my factors my score is 471 so I was wondering maybe I can create Federal EE profile and then apply for EE BC PNP?

Her81

Jun 14, 2024
Hello, thank you for your response. Can it be under EE too? I have not crated a federal EE profile yet but based on my factors my score is 471 so I was wondering maybe I can create Federal EE profile and then apply for EE BC PNP?
For applying under EE health authority you need some experience for about one year or more in the same field or position and then you are eligible for EE entry but under Non-EE stream you are eligible right away - that’s 11 months process roughly not too bad I would suggest.

Ash Ore

Aug 29, 2022
For applying under EE health authority you need some experience for about one year or more in the same field or position and then you are eligible for EE entry but under Non-EE stream you are eligible right away - that’s 11 months process roughly not too bad I would suggest.
Alright, got it now. Thank you so much for clarifying.

Dinx75

Jun 18, 2024
My express entry profile just went ineligible when I declined my federal ITA, for some personal reasons, I just couldn't meet up with submitting at the moment. Turns out proof of funds figures were updated so my profile had the old figure. I am a BC PNP Health Stream candidate. I have created a new EE profile, requested a nomination extension to my new profile from my BCPNP page. Does anyone know how long it can take for me to get my 600 points again?

ARJJ

Nov 28, 2021
Your Job offer must state that it is a permanent or regular part time (with minimum of 30 hours) or fulltime position. If job offer says casual then it is not eligible for BCPNP according to my knowledge.
Hi Dhillon, after reading this reply, I have a question to ask if you submit your application with "Regular part-time" position?

This is because I just got an offer from Island Health indicating I am "Regular PT" but in the job details, it wrote that my biweekly work hour is 66 (aka 33 h/ wk).

I am not so sure if I will be eligible for Health Authority Stream as it is not written as "Regular FT" in the offer.

Thank you in advance

chlai77

Apr 23, 2024
BCPNP health authority Non-EE
NOC: 13100 administrative officers

Applied: April 3, 2024
In Process: June 25, 2024
Nominated: June 26, 2024

Thank you for people who've created and shared info on this forum!