+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BC PNP Health Authority Stream Forum

curious2no

Apr 23, 2024

dodorara

Mar 21, 2024
How long is the process for Non-EE as compared to EE option ? Anyone care to share ?

My current job is a contract position with PHSA but, I do not really have a title but I believe it falls under Tech stream, how do I prove that my job is Tech ?

curious2no

Apr 23, 2024
How long is the process for Non-EE as compared to EE option ? Anyone care to share ?

My current job is a contract position with PHSA but, I do not really have a title but I believe it falls under Tech stream, how do I prove that my job is Tech ?
Its all about the NOC codes and job description in your offer letter. You can look through tech NOC's and choose the one that best describes you. If your employer also thinks it is the same and can give you an offer letter then it should be fine.

dodorara

Mar 21, 2024
Your Job offer must state that it is a permanent or regular part time (with minimum of 30 hours) or fulltime position. If job offer says casual then it is not eligible for BCPNP according to my knowledge.
I wanna follow up on this. My contract also say casual hire but I believe my position can fall in BC PNP Tech NOC. Do you think I can qualify ?

nkgrj

Jul 8, 2024
I would like to ask guidance since my agency seems doesn't know where to start.I want them to create my app for me coz I paid them so much with a package for study permit to PR processing. I have an idea but I am confused. I haven't created EE but I know I am eligible under FSW since I have work experience as pharmacist for 5 yrs in the Phils.
is this the steps I need to do to apply for health authority stream?
1. create EE
2. BCPNP EE skilled - Health authority
3. submit all the docs

Somebody told me to apply direct to Health Authority portal without creating EE. If that's the case, does that mean it is non-express entry application? I am applying for an LPN position which is teer 2 or 3 if i'm not mistaken which qualified for BCPNP EE.

My question is, is there anything that my employer need to accomplish online for me to apply? or all the documents they will provide is all that I needed?

PauG

Jul 13, 2024
I would like to ask guidance since my agency seems doesn't know where to start.I want them to create my app for me coz I paid them so much with a package for study permit to PR processing. I have an idea but I am confused. I haven't created EE but I know I am eligible under FSW since I have work experience as pharmacist for 5 yrs in the Phils.
is this the steps I need to do to apply for health authority stream?
1. create EE
2. BCPNP EE skilled - Health authority
3. submit all the docs

Somebody told me to apply direct to Health Authority portal without creating EE. If that's the case, does that mean it is non-express entry application? I am applying for an LPN position which is teer 2 or 3 if i'm not mistaken which qualified for BCPNP EE.

My question is, is there anything that my employer need to accomplish online for me to apply? or all the documents they will provide is all that I needed?
You need to contact your HR and ask them a supporting documents for your BC PNP application. They know it already. Good luck :)

LuckyOne1011

May 21, 2024
Hello! Totally unrelated to PR matters but I'll appreciate an answer anyways. Can anyone please share their experience while interviewing with FHNA. I have an upcoming interview and will appreciate tips that can help.
Thank you

canstudent21

Jan 5, 2021
Hi,

is their any income requirement for applying BCPNP for Health Authority Stream? If yes then how much would it require please.

Your reply will be highly appreciated.

Thank You