+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BC PNP 2023 Post your questions and timeline

bsmithers

Jul 30, 2024
Hi everyone, i got full time job in fraser health as Admin Assistant I am confused on whom to ask for documents for PNP as I emailed one department and they said we don’t support PNP anymore I am confused. Can someone please help
I'd reach out my manger/supervisor and also check with HR directly.

Suhail_Kns

Nov 4, 2019
EEBC International Graduate
ITA: 28.May.2024
Application submitted: 09.Jun.2024
Status changed to "In Process": 25.Jul.2024
I am in the same boat

EE International Graduate stream
Application Submitted: 9 Jun 24
Status changed from applied to in-process: 10 Jun 24

Parik102018

Jul 5, 2018
EEBC International Graduate
ITA: 28.May.2024
Application submitted: 09.Jun.2024
Status changed to "In Process": 25.Jul.2024
Hi did you have an update about your application I am in the same boat requested documents on 19th July sent on 21st July after that no signs. I have seen for some of members, they received nomination within one or two days.

Pridelha

Aug 12, 2024
Hi All. Apologies in advance if this is a silly question and if it has been answered already. I have just registered for BC PNP and fall under the Tech category. The last draw for Tech - points were 120 (July 24) and I have 114 points. Do they consider candidates that have lower than minimum points? I have tried to read through all the guidance documents/information, and no where is it explicitly stated that candidates are provided invitations based on meeting or exceeding minimum scores.

jumpywizard

May 26, 2024
Hello guys, I have a post-nomination question:

I lost my job after receiving nomination and submitting my PR profile. I did tell BCPNP about my job loss in an email with an attached pdf document explaining my case. They replied with a general email that you and you (ex-)employer are are obligated to let us know about any status change, job loss, etc. etc. which I did send an email to them, not sure about my (ex-)employer though. And then not a single reply from them (which makes me wonder if I did something wrong in sending them my information/email.)
Long story short, I finally have received an offer letter after3 months of searching for a job with doing certifications and all - and today received my eCOPR in an approval email.
Question: Should I still send the new job information to BCPNP? Would that be considered under 'too much honesty' category? If I don't send it, can it affect my citizenship/PR renewal process in any way?

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hello guys, I have a post-nomination question:

I lost my job after receiving nomination and submitting my PR profile. I did tell BCPNP about my job loss in an email with an attached pdf document explaining my case. They replied with a general email that you and you (ex-)employer are are obligated to let us know about any status change, job loss, etc. etc. which I did send an email to them, not sure about my (ex-)employer though. And then not a single reply from them (which makes me wonder if I did something wrong in sending them my information/email.)
Long story short, I finally have received an offer letter after3 months of searching for a job with doing certifications and all - and today received my eCOPR in an approval email.
Question: Should I still send the new job information to BCPNP? Would that be considered under 'too much honesty' category? If I don't send it, can it affect my citizenship/PR renewal process in any way?
You can’t accept COPR yet . You have to submit Post nomination request online through dashboard . They will email you right away. Even if you accept COPR , you can still fall under misrepresentation.

canstudent21

Jan 5, 2021
Hi,
Anyone can share some lights on the below query.

is their any income requirement for applying BCPNP for Health Authority Stream? If yes then how much would it require please.

Your reply will be highly appreciated.

Thank You

r_frdias

Nov 21, 2019
Hi All. Apologies in advance if this is a silly question and if it has been answered already. I have just registered for BC PNP and fall under the Tech category. The last draw for Tech - points were 120 (July 24) and I have 114 points. Do they consider candidates that have lower than minimum points? I have tried to read through all the guidance documents/information, and no where is it explicitly stated that candidates are provided invitations based on meeting or exceeding minimum scores.
120 is the minimum score for that specific draw, candidates with 120 or more are invited to apply.
No, they don't consider it if it is less than the minimum but scores can change every draw, there is no fixed score.

ahussein

Feb 14, 2022
Hi,

Has anyone applied to the BC PNP Non-EE International Post-Graduate track (Computer Sciences) in the first 2 weeks of June 2024 and received decisions on their applications? I just would like to know the timeline for people who applied at this period. Also, when did your application status change to "in processing"?

Thanks.

wonder2025

Aug 27, 2024
I am in the same boat

EE International Graduate stream
Application Submitted: 9 Jun 24
Status changed from applied to in-process: 10 Jun 24
Did you receive any update?
My status changed in just a day as well, but still no updates, I thought it might be glitched.