BC PNP 2016 applicants join here!!!!

Nov 1, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
October 24th, 2016
mikko008 said:
Good for you! There shouldn't be any problem for you to successfully get the Bridging work permit because it's a very simple and straight forward application. You can upload your PNP certificate and the AOR letter from IRCC.
The certificate, not the support letter? I have a question though. If I use AOR letter from EE, why do I even need the PNP cert?

wicaact

Apr 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-04-2016
AOR Received.
17-05-2016
KrispyKreamKonnoisseur said:
The certificate, not the support letter? I have a question though. If I use AOR letter from EE, why do I even need the PNP cert?
PNP Certificate is required, since BOWP can be issued only if you don't have employment restrictions on your certificate.

Ali69

Nov 2, 2016
Hi there..
I am going to apply for bc PNP under skill immigration- international graduate.. I got invitation from PNP and gathered all documents. I am confused on one point in Job offer form. The question is " Have you actively recruited in BC for this Position" . My employer didn't post for this position as I have been working with him for 2 years. After graduation he offered me job as an assistant manager retail . So should I say No for this question. Is gonna be any problem if I say No.. please let me know as soon as possible
Thanks

Ali69

Nov 2, 2016
Hi there
I need some your help if you dnt mind. I have applied for BC PNP under skill immigration IG category. I am confused on one point about job offer form where it says that" Have you actively requrited for this job in BC"? Should I say No because my employer didn't post any job advertisement as I have been working for him 2 years. After graduation he offered me this job as an assistant manger retail.. Is there gonna be any problem if I say no. I have received invitation from BC pnp..
Please let me know as soon possible.
I will appreciate your help.
Thanks

jd93

Star Member
Oct 24, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
12-10-16
AOR Received.
24-10-16
Ali69 said:
Hi there
I need some your help if you dnt mind. I have applied for BC PNP under skill immigration IG category. I am confused on one point about job offer form where it says that" Have you actively requrited for this job in BC"? Should I say No because my employer didn't post any job advertisement as I have been working for him 2 years. After graduation he offered me this job as an assistant manger retail.. Is there gonna be any problem if I say no. I have received invitation from BC pnp..
Please let me know as soon possible.
I will appreciate your help.
Thanks
No, I put no in my application and still got the nomination. CHEERS !

Rochellelee

Star Member
Oct 25, 2016
hi everyone! i am gathering all my documents for bcpnp entry level semi skilled program, based on the checklist, there are 2 things that i am having a bit confusions.

1. current photograph, it doesn't specific any sizes of it, what kind of photograph or size should i mention if i am going take the picture?

2. copies of wage statements for the previous nine months. i am actually working at my company over 1 year, and how should i gather this documents? photocopy all the pay-stubs (but i don't think i can find all of them) or any alternative options? please advise. thank you very much for your kindness.

mikko008

Feb 3, 2016
Vancouver, BC
Visa Office......
Vancouver
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
13-OCT-2016
Doc's Request.
4-NOV-2016
Nomination.....
10-NOV-2016
AOR Received.
13-APR-2017
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
Unknown
Med's Request
01-03-2018
Med's Done....
05-03-2018
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Not Yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not Yet
LANDED..........
Not Yet (Inland Applicant)
Rochellelee said:
hi everyone! i am gathering all my documents for bcpnp entry level semi skilled program, based on the checklist, there are 2 things that i am having a bit confusions.

1. current photograph, it doesn't specific any sizes of it, what kind of photograph or size should i mention if i am going take the picture?

2. copies of wage statements for the previous nine months. i am actually working at my company over 1 year, and how should i gather this documents? photocopy all the pay-stubs (but i don't think i can find all of them) or any alternative options? please advise. thank you very much for your kindness.
1. You can always follow the picture standard for a Canadian PR card or passport. BCPNP doesn't care much baout the picture, as long as they can see your face properly. I wear my glasses in the picture and took it with my boss's iphone... (yes, You don't have to take it at a professional photo booth). IRCC has very strict photo standard though.

2. Besides (or other than, if you cannot find them) the pay stubs, you can submit your T4 slips or NOA. Or just ask your employer to print them out for you again, they should have records.

Anford

Oct 3, 2016
Vancouver, BC
Visa Office......
Vancouver, BC
I just received the nomination today :). Actually nothing has changed in my BC PNP profile but I received additional 600 points in the express entry pool.
What's next? How come I haven't receive any support letter from BC PNP? I just submitted the nomination from BC PNP in my Express Entry profile and that's all I could do... what's next guys? Thank you!

miladi

Star Member
Oct 18, 2016
Can you apply for BC PNP Skilled Immigration International Graduate (the one that takes almost 2 years to complete) and express entry (federal) at the same time?
It looks like I still don't meet the 1 year experience requirement of Express entry. So I was hoping I could start applying BC PNP Skilled Immigration International Graduate and when I reach 1 year experience in 3 months apply under Express Entry. Does this make sense? ;D

sam_dawkins

Jul 24, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
04-01-2017 (RCMP Criminal Record Check) Submitted 20-01-2017
Nomination.....
16-09-2016
AOR Received.
24-10-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
25-11-2017
VISA ISSUED...
02-01-2018
LANDED..........
11-01-2018
Congrats.
You will get ITA from CIC in the next draw. You will get BCPNP certificate within few days via email. initially you do not need to submit your PNP certificate to CIC unless they ask for it. start preparing your documents such as police clearance certificate which might take some time. You will have 2 months to submit your documents to CIC after receiving ITA. This post is super helpful.
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/ready-reference-steps-to-follow-and-documents-to-arrange-post-ita-t455826.0.html
Anford said:
I just received the nomination today :). Actually nothing has changed in my BC PNP profile but I received additional 600 points in the express entry pool.
What's next? How come I haven't receive any support letter from BC PNP? I just submitted the nomination from BC PNP in my Express Entry profile and that's all I could do... what's next guys? Thank you!

Nov 1, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
October 24th, 2016
Guys, do you know if we have to provide $12k CAD to proof of fund if we got our Express Entry ITA through BC PNP? I'm eligible for CEC and PNP. Right now I only have around $6k CAD in my bank account, but I'm working in my NOC B full time job.

sam_dawkins

Jul 24, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
16-09-2016
AOR Received.
24-10-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
25-11-2017
VISA ISSUED...
02-01-2018
LANDED..........
11-01-2018
If your CIC ITA says you are invited to apply under PNP, FSW then you must show proof of funds. Being eligible for CEC means nothing unless you get ITA under CEC.
Guys, do you know if we have to provide $12k CAD to proof of fund if we got our Express Entry ITA through BC PNP? I'm eligible for CEC and PNP. Right now I only have around $6k CAD in my bank account, but I'm working in my NOC B full time job.

Nov 1, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
October 24th, 2016
sam_dawkins said:
If your CIC ITA says you are invited to apply under PNP, FSW then you must show proof of funds. Being eligible for CEC means nothing unless you get ITA under CEC.
Thanks. I have one more question. When BC PNP sent me the confirmation letter, they included a link for PR application checklist, like this:

Please ensure you are able to supply all required documents on the PR application checklist:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5610E.PDF
But the link doesn't work, and I cannot find the IMM 5610E anywhere in the internet. Do you have that doc?

sam_dawkins

Jul 24, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
16-09-2016
AOR Received.
24-10-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
25-11-2017
VISA ISSUED...
02-01-2018
LANDED..........
11-01-2018
don't worry about that. I also could not access that link. After you get ITA, you will see a list of documents you need to upload in your CIC profile, that is the list documents you must provide to CIC for your final express entry application.
Thanks. I have one more question. When BC PNP sent me the confirmation letter, they included a link for PR application checklist, like this:

But the link doesn't work, and I cannot find the IMM 5610E anywhere in the internet. Do you have that doc?