+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BC PNP 2014 APPLICANTS THAT ARE STILL WAITING << JOIN >>

Lucky1717

Star Member
Jun 19, 2014
sethisjpp said:
Hi Lucky1717

Basic questions means . can u please tell me?

Date of birth
Still in bc?
Working with same company?
Then she said we will send you mail regarding further process?

f0rni

Star Member
Feb 3, 2016
Category........
FAM
AOR Received.
24-08-2016
Med's Request
08-06-2017
Med's Done....
07-07-2017
LANDED..........
06-09-2017
At least you`ve heard something. Well I wish you best Lucky1717. I am still waiting for any information from PNP. It takes lots of patience..

sdalwadi

May 2, 2013
Regular pnp Noc B
ARO 09 oct 2014
Last week i email to pnp office they reply your file with program advisor
Till tody no any update

Lucky1717

Star Member
Jun 19, 2014
My employer and representative got mail at same time when i got call yestetday.
My representative forward to me.
Now need to ask my employer

Bussiness located within Metropolitan Vancouver area must have at least five permanent, full‐timeemployees (or full‐time equivalents) in BC at the time of application.

Please indicate the number of employees in each position with the company and their correspondingwages, work hours, and employment status (full‐time/part‐time).

Please also indicate whether they areCanadian citizens, permanent residents, or temporary foreign workers.

Please provide a copy of the company’s 2014 T4 Summary of Remuneration.
Please provide a copy of **** company's Certificate of Incorporation (**** email)February 26, 2016

Seiryu88

Apr 1, 2015
Category........
PNP
I read that there is no number of allocations for 2016 specified yet. Could it be that even if some applications have been approved/rejected they won't let people know the status of their application until they decide how many allocations are going to be given for 2016?

Georgesand

Oct 22, 2013
Hello.

I have one question for you guys especially those who apply under International Graduates. Since the process is very long, how will you stay in Canada after your work permit or PGWP expires?

Can you use the bridge extension?

Thanks!

Lucky1717

Star Member
Jun 19, 2014
Lucky1717 said:
My employer and representative got mail at same time when i got call yestetday.
My representative forward to me.
Now need to ask my employer

Bussiness located within Metropolitan Vancouver area must have at least five permanent, full‐timeemployees (or full‐time equivalents) in BC at the time of application.

Please indicate the number of employees in each position with the company and their correspondingwages, work hours, and employment status (full‐time/part‐time).

Please also indicate whether they areCanadian citizens, permanent residents, or temporary foreign workers.

Please provide a copy of the company’s 2014 T4 Summary of Remuneration.
Please provide a copy of **** company's Certificate of Incorporation (**** email)February 26, 2016

Going to send them all this....

Seiryu88

Apr 1, 2015
Category........
PNP
Wow, that's more questions. My boss was just asked how many full time permanent employees he had. He has 9. All of the others are Canadians, I am the only foreigner but I am also the one in the highest position... I wonder if this will help me

Tuesday is the 14 month time limit but, I also have this feeling that I won't get news by then... I just wonder if it is because they do not know how many allocations they will receive or what's going on...

Lucky1717

Star Member
Jun 19, 2014
Seiryu88 said:
Wow, that's more questions. My boss was just asked how many full time permanent employees he had. He has 9. All of the others are Canadians, I am the only foreigner but I am also the one in the highest position... I wonder if this will help me

Tuesday is the 14 month time limit but, I also have this feeling that I won't get news by then... I just wonder if it is because they do not know how many allocations they will receive or what's going on...
Yeah they asked all the information of the company...

Seiryu88

Apr 1, 2015
Category........
PNP
Hi. My boss got a phone call again.

I sent an e-mail asking about my status as 14 months have passed by. I haven't received an e-mail but my boss got a call.

Apparently, because I sent my e-mail they realized that after the previous person had called, my case had been forgotten as she has gone on maternity leave...

So, if you are in a similar position, maybe try sending in an e-mail asking about the application process? Even if they answer that somebody is working on your case, maybe it would remind them that you are still waiting for your application and not forgotten about it yet...

f0rni

Star Member
Feb 3, 2016
Category........
FAM
AOR Received.
24-08-2016
Med's Request
08-06-2017
Med's Done....
07-07-2017
LANDED..........
06-09-2017
I messaged PNP office after a month of break and again - same answer. "This application is currently reviewed by Program Advisor..". Seems like it takes them a while to process one application...

Seiryu88

Apr 1, 2015
Category........
PNP
They e-mailed me today that a decission had been made on my application and that they would e-mail it shortly... I do not know what shortly means but because it is PNP I don't want to have my expectations too high so... maybe a week or two?

f0rni

Star Member
Feb 3, 2016
Category........
FAM
AOR Received.
24-08-2016
Med's Request
08-06-2017
Med's Done....
07-07-2017
LANDED..........
06-09-2017
At least you know that decision has been made on your case.

Wish you best Seiryu88!

I hope I will hear anything from them soon..

hardeep67

Star Member
Sep 24, 2012
They e-mailed me today that a decission had been made on my application and that they would e-mail it shortly... I do not know what shortly means but because it is PNP I don't want to have my expectations too high so... maybe a week or two

HI when did you applied for pnp .what is your NOC .