+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Based on your answers, you do not appear to be eligible for Express Entry

sindua

Aug 10, 2023
yes I calculated the score and it says 67 but not sure why my EE got rejected IELTS score :- L/S-7 R-6 W-6.5 , ECA - I have the reference num and relevant work experience
FSW Points Calculator
Thank you for taking the time to complete the FSWP Points Calculator.

Your result is:
67/100 points

If you scored more than 67 points, you may be eligible for the Federal Skilled Worker Program. We invite you to learn more about the requirements of the FSWP.

Here are the answers you gave:

What is your current age?

What is the highest level of education you have completed?
Masters or professional degree
How many years of skilled work experience do you have in the last 10 years?
6 or more years
Which language test did you take for your first official language?
International English Language Testing System (IELTS)
Select your test score for the Listening factor.
Select your test score for the Speaking factor.
Select your test score for the Reading factor.
Select your test score for the Writing factor.
Do you have other language results? Which language test did you take for your second official language?
None of the above

Last edited:

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
yes I calculated the score and it says 67 but not sure why my EE got rejected IELTS score :- L/S-7 R-6 W-6.5 , ECA - I have the reference num and relevant work experience
FSW Points Calculator
Thank you for taking the time to complete the FSWP Points Calculator.

Your result is:
67/100 points

If you scored more than 67 points, you may be eligible for the Federal Skilled Worker Program. We invite you to learn more about the requirements of the FSWP.

Here are the answers you gave:

What is your current age?

What is the highest level of education you have completed?
Masters or professional degree
How many years of skilled work experience do you have in the last 10 years?
6 or more years
Which language test did you take for your first official language?
International English Language Testing System (IELTS)
Select your test score for the Listening factor.
Select your test score for the Speaking factor.
Select your test score for the Reading factor.
Select your test score for the Writing factor.
Do you have other language results? Which language test did you take for your second official language?
None of the above
Maybe be doing it wrong but I get 65. And use the IRCC site.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/eligibility/federal-skilled-workers/six-selection-factors-federal-skilled-workers.html

Reactions: iSaidGoodDay

sindua

Aug 10, 2023
Thank you , can i try for PNP nomination if yes then how should i apply are my IELTS score enough

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Thank you , can i try for PNP nomination if yes then how should i apply are my IELTS score enough
You need to be eligible for EE to be eligible for PNPs if you don’t have a job offer. Improve your IELTS scores to be eligible but you still need a high CRS score to be invited.

sindua

Aug 10, 2023
I tested even if I improve my IELTS score the result still remains the same below 400, what is the use of calculating or maintaining a system of CRS that doesn't have logic? I have been staying in India for so long How can anyone pursue education in Canada the CRS scoring system is baseless. Please don't disappoint immigrants by setting up such standards we work hard to clear the IELTS which is really not necessary for an experienced person to judge us by credibility and make the ranking system fair.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I tested even if I improve my IELTS score the result still remains the same below 400, what is the use of calculating or maintaining a system of CRS that doesn't have logic? I have been staying in India for so long How can anyone pursue education in Canada the CRS scoring system is baseless. Please don't disappoint immigrants by setting up such standards we work hard to clear the IELTS which is really not necessary for an experienced person to judge us by credibility and make the ranking system fair.
Not sure what you mean by fair. Not all people can immigrate. Canada wants well educated, young immigrants who have good English and/or French language skills. You can have a score below 400 and still be invited through a PNP based on your NOC, job offer and for people who have family in Canada. Your score is too low for Express Entry so you need to pursue other ways like job offer through PNP. Studying in Canada will not guarantee you PR and will cost a lot of money. You have a Masters so any program must build on your education and show career progression with higher pay to justify costs.

sindua

Aug 10, 2023
what do you mean by young immigrants who are talented and speak well my cefr overall score is B2 is that not sufficient for eligibility Canada is scamming people please go ahead and set up expectations for young immigrants and avoid ppl of our age and skills

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
what do you mean by young immigrants who are talented and speak well my cefr overall score is B2 is that not sufficient for eligibility Canada is scamming people please go ahead and set up expectations for young immigrants and avoid ppl of our age and skills
This is a volunteer forum. If you have issues with the way that IRCC selects immigrants then contact them with your concerns since you think you are being scammed.

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
I calculated your scores. If you are married and your partner has a bachelor degree and you both score good in IELTS, you'll get 442 as a score(I'll paste calculation down).

You can further get 72 additional points if you can score CLB7 in French.

Total possible score = 514

About your extremely ignorant statements:
1. We've 39 year aged candidates who landed ITAs during 500 CRS era.
2. You say you worked hard for IELTS - IELTS is a very easy test. You just need to know English, I slept my way through IELTS test.
3. System is fair to those who are deeply invested in it. I'm an outlander, I made it in a very competitive time.

At the end, if you are truly skilled, just get an employer willing to sponsor your LMIA rather than criticizing the same system that is actually letting almost everyone in who's willing to put time and energy behind CRS.

You can whine or you can win. Your choice.

Calculation:
Core/Human capital factors
  • Age = 60
  • Level of education = 126
  • Official Languages = 128
    • First Official Language = 128
    • Second Official Language = 0
  • Canadian work experience = 0
Subtotal - Core/Human capital factors = 314
Spouse factors
  • Level of education = 8
  • First Official Languages = 20
  • Canadian work experience = 0
Subtotal - Spouse factors = 28
Skill transferability factors
Education (to a maximum of 50 points)
  • A) Official Language proficiency and education = 50
  • B) Canadian work experience and education = 0
Subtotal = 50
Foreign work experience (to a maximum of 50 points)
  • A) Official Language proficiency and foreign work experience = 50
  • B) Canadian and foreign work experience = 0
Subtotal = 50
Certificate of qualification = 0
Subtotal Skill transferability factors = 100

Additional points (to a maximum of 600 points)
Provincial nomination = 0
Job offer = 0
Study in Canada = 0
Sibling in Canada = 0
French-language skills = 0
Subtotal Additional points = 0
Comprehensive Ranking System formula grand total = 442

Reactions: sean468

Mukesh Jain

Aug 10, 2023
नमस्ते My name is Mukesh Jain from yamuna nagar haryana India I am 34 year old. I want worked in Canada