+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Bank statement from a different country .....

Huzaifa_j

Star Member
Feb 17, 2011
Visa Office......
riyadh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-9-11
IELTS Request
VISA ISSUED...
31-10-11
Hey guys....
Listen if I apply from saudi but show a bank statement of an account in US which blongs to my bro,
Is that kul

nazia2k

Mar 9, 2011
That's okay.
My sponsor was my sister from USA but I applied from Pakistan . Visa officer had no objection with it. Make sure u must provide your brother 's income tax documents. His job verification letter. Affidavit of support. Bank letter. The name of USA is enough for the authenticity of the docs since you can not cheat in the American system

macthepak

Feb 13, 2011
Re: student visa rejected,will apply again,,,good idea?

Dont talk soft. I have over 21000 pounds in a uk account why dont you put me down as a sponsor as well? Its not that simple or applicable in every situation if not detrimental in certain circumstances.

nazia2k

Mar 9, 2011
A sponsor can be from anywhere else in the world this is what original poster was asking about. His job verification letter and income tax documents will prove that he was not working under the table and earning money in an honest way. No links with terrorist organizations. In the USA tax money is already deducted from your salary.

Huzaifa_j

Star Member
Feb 17, 2011
Visa Office......
riyadh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-9-11
IELTS Request
VISA ISSUED...
31-10-11
Thanks nazia
Ur info was very helpful

macthepak

Feb 13, 2011

Nazia. That is very funny. No links to terrorist?! Pakistan is linked with terrorism all the time. So how to pakistani students get around this issue? Do you write am sop saying you are not a terrorist?

nazia2k

Mar 9, 2011
First of all, we are applying for Canada not for USA. Ok they dont take finger prints unlike USA. These Canadian officers are not paranoid individuals. They judge each case on it's merits. International terrorists are mostly from Arab countries and Pakistan is a victim of terrorism itself.

macthepak

Feb 13, 2011

I totally agree to disagree with such an ill formed view. Usa and canada share the longest border in the world. If a terrorist wants to enter the usa the easiest route is via canada. As you said "They dont ask for finger prints" i shoot from the hip.

nazia2k

Mar 9, 2011
If something bad is going to happen then it will happen btw after 9/11 we have not seen a single major terrorist attack on USA and your so much non sense about sharing a big Canadian border with USA. I'm sure security checks are done at border. This debate can last for ever first we need to define terrorism and terrorists. Innocent people get more killed on the name of dummy wars and lies than in terrorist attacks. Keep your negative attitude to yourself. Do not call Pakistan a terrorist state or pakistanis terrorists wrong perception is potrayed by international media. Pakistanis had immigrated to USA and Canada long before 9/11 and many generations had grown up there now if they want to blow thongs up in the USA they can do it. The beauty of American system is that even the more corrupted guy when goes there acts like a human and follows rules and regulations. All in all, you are just barking on the wrong side of the tree.

macthepak

Feb 13, 2011

Nazia. Hey you are the one to introduce terrorism into the discussion. It was not me!

Huzaifa_j

Star Member
Feb 17, 2011
Visa Office......
riyadh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-9-11
IELTS Request
VISA ISSUED...
31-10-11

macthepak said:
Nazia. Hey you are the one to introduce terrorism into the discussion. It was not me!
U no what Macthepak? U got a serious problem mate. I have read man topics and all I see is u showin up ur negative ideas. Man get a life before u get urself in a big time trubul. Tc of ur self and lean from ur past.

macthepak

Feb 13, 2011

Hey guys you know i love you all! I cant help but tell it as it is. I am pakistani by descent and i know pakistan and its people and how they think. We need to put our house in order before we start emigrating to different parts of the world.

nazia2k

Mar 9, 2011
How come you were born in the UK if your parents did not emigrate there . Foreigners are not feeding pakistanis so what's your problem . There is no such thing free cookie in the world our prophet also emigrated from one place to another. If u can not fix a system orpeople then it is better to seek peAce elsewhere. If u really care about humanity then go and visit village in Pakistan and help needy people there don't preach what you don't follow