+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Bank statement from a different country .....

macthepak

Feb 13, 2011
nazia2k said:
How come you were born in the UK if your parents did not emigrate there . Foreigners are not feeding pakistanis so what's your problem . There is no such thing free cookie in the world our prophet also emigrated from one place to another. If u can not fix a system orpeople then it is better to seek peAce elsewhere. If u really care about humanity then go and visit village in Pakistan and help needy people there don't preach what you don't follow
What do you mean "foreingers are not feeding pakistanis ..." Do you have any idea how embarressing it is to see Pakistani officials go around the world with a begging bowl! And please do not get me started with the Raymond Davis case. How embarressing at least from this incident I know Pakistan is not an independant country and its people should be ashamed.

In this respect I am very fortunate. My domocile is Azad Kashmir and not Pakistan. My family was forced to leave during rioting at the time of partition. The prophets followers took refuge in 615 in Ethiopia where there ruled a christian king who eventually became muslim. I can look people in the eye. Can you say the same with your green pakistani passport?

nazia2k

Mar 9, 2011
macthepak said:
What do you mean "foreingers are not feeding pakistanis ..." Do you have any idea how embarressing it is to see Pakistani officials go around the world with a begging bowl! And please do not get me started with the Raymond Davis case. How embarressing at least from this incident I know Pakistan is not an independant country and its people should be ashamed.

In this respect I am very fortunate. My domocile is Azad Kashmir and not Pakistan. My family was forced to leave during rioting at the time of partition. The prophets followers took refuge in 615 in Ethiopia where there ruled a christian king who eventually became muslim. I can look people in the eye. Can you say the same with your green pakistani passport?
if a student goes to study in Canada from Pakistan do you think canadians will pAy his tuition fees living expenses . Answer is no. If they are issuing us study permits they are not doing us a favor. That,s what I meant by thAt feeding statement. What are you talking about looking on the eye. Other counteries had done worse criminal inhumane activities now they call themselves civilized countries. Let's talk about from positive angle. We can not go to Afghanistan without visa but athanor can come to live in Pakistan in throngs without visa. They can work And study here but never force them to leave out country it just goes to show that how much big heart we have. With regard to war on terror. How many are pakistanis being killed in sucidings hundreds and hundreds. Let me know of any citizen is being killed like Americans British canadians Germans in suicidings only pakistanis. We took a firm stance against terrorists . Before criticizing Pakistan take a look at the examples of Abu gharib guatanomo bay . Let me know if Pakistan had attacked other countries in the name of weapons of mass destruction. Pakistanis are still big heArted people. Why does the whole world hate us. There is only one reason. Hoe could a Muslim country become a nuclear power? That's the problem. Since you are not Pakistani citizen please bother with your country first.

Huzaifa_j

Star Member
Feb 17, 2011
Visa Office......
riyadh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-9-11
IELTS Request
VISA ISSUED...
31-10-11