+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Bangladeshi Applicants for Sponsoring Spouse Only

goodman36

Jul 19, 2012
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello everyone.

It has been a long time since I have been here in the forum. I am helping a close friend to sponsor his spouse. He lives and works in Canada. Went to Dhaka in February, got married, came back after 1 month.

How is in the process going on now? How long is it taking?

Since his is an arranged marriage (which is mostly the case for our country), how difficult will be completing the forms since there are so many info - such as who proposed, who was there in engagement, marriage, reception etc.

Also nowadays most communication is in whatsapp, viber etc. where virtually no one keep record.

Any advice on how to proceed filling the forms?

Thanks in advance.

amipocha

Jan 11, 2016
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 3, 2015
AOR Received.
Nov 24, 2015
File Transfer...
Dec 29, 2015
Med's Done....
upfront
Passport Req..
Jun 6, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
waiting.....
goodman36 said:
Hello everyone.

It has been a long time since I have been here in the forum. I am helping a close friend to sponsor his spouse. He lives and works in Canada. Went to Dhaka in February, got married, came back after 1 month.

How is in the process going on now? How long is it taking?

Since his is an arranged marriage (which is mostly the case for our country), how difficult will be completing the forms since there are so many info - such as who proposed, who was there in engagement, marriage, reception etc.

Also nowadays most communication is in whatsapp, viber etc. where virtually no one keep record.

Any advice on how to proceed filling the forms?

Thanks in advance.
Where you from (in Canada). My situation is very similar. .I have filled all the documents by myself and I just got my passport request few days ago.

Would you be more comfortable emailing?

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
Hello Goodman,

Thank you. Your thread helped so many people here. Please do come back to keep in touch!

1) Before application your friend must properly organise everything, if necessary take enough time to make sure that everything is absolutely okey.
2) Number one priority is to enter information correctly, no mistake.
3) Relationship proofs must be solid and continuous in the form of photos, different chat logs, FaceBook, viber, joint bank account, joint travel invoices/ tickets, proof of staying together, exchanging gifts, money transfer receipts etc.
4) The more is the proofs, the better is the application.

There is specific thread here how to organise and submit application- go through that for more guidance:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/how-i-organized-our-applcation-and-a-summary-of-all-helpful-tips-i-have-learned-t92449.0.html

BTW +1 for your return!

Hasan

a1xpress

Jun 10, 2016
Hello everyone,
i am new here in this forum..Just wondering is there any one faced same situation like me?? If yes what will be the next steps??

My sponsorship application status is..

We received your application to sponsor ***** on February 3, 2016.
We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on March 12, 2016.
We started processing your application on March 11, 2016.

Permanent resident application status is

We received ***** application for permanent residence on February 3, 2016.
We started processing ****** application on April 25, 2016.
Medical results have been received.

25th of May 2016 i received a mail from Singapore where they return me back all documents ( Photos,viber,wass up,skype chat log )..then my wife got a call from Canadian embassy Bangladesh and asked for original Birth certificate,Marriage certificate,Nikahnama,Passport...after she went there 8th June' 2016 with those she faced an interview by a Bangladeshi guy..then they return her all original document including passport and keep all xerox copy..and advised her she might need another interview or might not..

Really confused what will be the next steps...Please help...

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
a1xpress said:
Hello everyone,
i am new here in this forum..Just wondering is there any one faced same situation like me?? If yes what will be the next steps??

We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on March 12, 2016.

25th of May 2016 i received a mail from Singapore where they return me back all documents ( Photos,viber,wass up,skype chat log )..then my wife got a call from Canadian embassy Bangladesh and asked for original Birth certificate,Marriage certificate,Nikahnama,Passport...after she went there 8th June' 2016 with those she faced an interview by a Bangladeshi guy..then they return her all original document including passport and keep all xerox copy..and advised her she might need another interview or might not..

Hi there,

I have not heard anything like this before! But nothing to worry, this way they tried to verify your relationship proofs. If the gentleman took initial interview was satisfied, they might waive your next interview and you will get PPR soon.

Meanwhile, I suggest you to get your GCMS notes to see what is going on with your immigration file.

Thank you.

Hasan

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
a1xpress said:
Thanx for quick response Hasan...Just wondering what is GCMS ?? And how can i get that??
Re: Bangladesh spousal sponsorship
« Reply #16 on: May 29, 2016, 01:24:55 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote
Quote from: love(ao) on May 29, 2016, 12:07:04 pm
Thanks for your response. Not yet. Can you please tell me how to order GSM notes?

Hi there,

Check this post:

Immigration to Canada / Family Class Sponsorship / Re: Spousal Sponsorship Interview Questionaires, Experience, Preparations on: April 29, 2016, 12:29:28 pm
Quote from: sumu28 on April 29, 2016, 01:19:57 a Immigration to Canada / Family Class Sponsorship / Re: Spousal Sponsorship Interview Questionaires, Experience, Preparations on: April 29, 2016, 01:52:57 pm
Quote from: juwelsingh on April 29, 2016, 10:28:29 am

GCMS : Global Case Management System
You can order GCMS notes on CIC website as mentioned above by Farhana. Read them carefully.The sponsor can order this note by paying CAD 5.00 with principal applicant's consent. The note will be directly delivered to your (& sponsor's) inbox (email) within 30 days. This note consists of comprehensive information on your immigration file and very helpful. You can order GCMS notes at regular intervals say every 60 days to know how your case file is progressing.

All the best.

Hasan9999m

CHECK THIS POST AS WELL:

Dear Sumu28,

It will not harm your application. You request it by CIC and you can do it personally. No need to go to Singapore. GCMS note is you personal request to CIC. But you need to do all this thing. Hope it will help you.

GCMS note is very important. I will tell you how you can get your GCMS note. GCMS note cost 5 Canadian dollar only if you hire a lawyer for your GCMS note he or she will cost 50 Canadian Dollar.

Generally you need to fill up a from name IMM 5744E. pdf. There you see Section A -1. In section A- 1 there you need to fill up applicant full name, given name, date of birth and applicant signature. In this form you see section C -3 there you need to fill up spouse full name, given name, and email address and in the section- 4 you need to tick email option.
I give the link of this form---------------------------------------

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5744E.pdf

Most of the applicants are outland that’s why applicant needs to fill the form and the applicant can scan it and send to the spouse email address. Because when any spouse wants to get the GCMS note he or she needs this form.

The other thing the spouse will fill up the web form to get the GCMS note. When he or she fills this web form she needs to tick the electronic papers option. If anyone chose the electronic paper option in this form he or she will get his or her full application update or what happen to his or her application within 30 days.

When you fill up the IMM 5744E.pdf than you need to fill the web form. Here the link of web form

https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/welcome.do

Hope it will help you. Best of luck

Regards

Farhana

jupiter16

May 27, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-02-16
AOR Received.
AOR 12-03-6, AOR2 30-03-16
File Transfer...
28-03-16
Med's Request
Remed request 12th nov,16
Med's Done....
done
Interview........
interview queued on 24-08-16, interview 8th dec,16
Passport Req..
01-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
09-02-17, passport back 19-02-17
LANDED..........
18-03-17
hi a1express, my timeline is similar to urs, i think they r verifying ur relationship. hope it goes well. i didnt apply for GCMS note. i hope u have the good news soon. plz keep us update

jupiter16

May 27, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-02-16
AOR Received.
AOR 12-03-6, AOR2 30-03-16
File Transfer...
28-03-16
Med's Request
Remed request 12th nov,16
Med's Done....
done
Interview........
interview queued on 24-08-16, interview 8th dec,16
Passport Req..
01-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
09-02-17, passport back 19-02-17
LANDED..........
18-03-17
goodman so far im watching forum oct,nov dec2015 applicants are reciving PPR now.

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
a1xpress said:
Hello everyone,

farhana766

Re: Spousal Sponsorship Interview Questionaires, Experience, Preparations
« Reply #1301 on: June 10, 2016, 08:42:45 am »
Reply with quoteQuote
Quote from: Hasan9999 on June 10, 2016, 02:13:16 am
Very interesting! Check this:

a1xpress

Ratings: +0
[Good] [Poor]

Re: Bangladeshi Applicants for Sponsoring Spouse Only
« Reply #483 on: June 10, 2016, 01:15:02 am »
Reply with quoteQuote
Hello everyone,

Hello Hasan,

My observation a1xpress
Newbie,

Day by day the visa office changes the system. I observe that the visa office return her all documents and later the visa office again required some documents.

When I applied for my Canadian spousal visa after 3 months later they returned my all documents and sent me an interview pending letter and again the visa office required my birth certificate and my ex-husband date of birth certificate.

May be the visa office need to see her original documents again. The visa office calls her and told her to submit the documents again in person. The man who took her interview he was not immigration officer. He is an interpreter. If she pending for her interview she must attend her interview. If anyone pending for interview the final decision is depend on immigration officer.

Regards
Farhana

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
jupiter16 said:
hi a1express, my timeline is similar to urs, i think they r verifying ur relationship. hope it goes well. i didnt apply for GCMS note. i hope u have the good news soon. plz keep us update
Hi there,

Ask your sponsor to submit online application for GCMS notes.

Hasan

goodman36

Jul 19, 2012
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hasan9999 said:
Hello Goodman,

Thank you. Your thread helped so many people here. Please do come back to keep in touch!

1) Before application your friend must properly organise everything, if necessary take enough time to make sure that everything is absolutely okey.
2) Number one priority is to enter information correctly, no mistake.
3) Relationship proofs must be solid and continuous in the form of photos, different chat logs, FaceBook, viber, joint bank account, joint travel invoices/ tickets, proof of staying together, exchanging gifts, money transfer receipts etc.
4) The more is the proofs, the better is the application.

There is specific thread here how to organise and submit application- go through that for more guidance:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/how-i-organized-our-applcation-and-a-summary-of-all-helpful-tips-i-have-learned-t92449.0.html

BTW +1 for your return!

Hasan
Thank you Hasan9999 very much.

Yes, I started this thread when I sponsored my wife. I tried to share my experiences as much as possible.

The Forms now seems to ask more information. I asked my friend, and he talks to his wife daily. Hope he can provide all the proof - such as chatlog, call log etc.

How long is the process taking nowadays?

a1xpress

Jun 10, 2016
Thanx a lot Farhana766 and Hasan for those information..i will wait 1 more week..then apply for GCMS..and Jupiter16 i will update my status..please keep me on your prayers..and if any update happen in your file please let me know as well...Good luck

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
goodman36 said:
Thank you Hasan9999 very much.

Yes, I started this thread when I sponsored my wife. I tried to share my experiences as much as possible.

The Forms now seems to ask more information. I asked my friend, and he talks to his wife daily. Hope he can provide all the proof - such as chatlog, call log etc.

How long is the process taking nowadays?
Straight forward cases in SVO even within four-five months! But some cases are taking much longer processing time as before.

love(ao)

Star Member
Mar 9, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
SVO
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-09-2015
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
17th Nov 2015
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
22nd Dec 2015
Med's Request
14-12-2016
Med's Done....
up front(23-03-2015) remed(17-12-2016)
Interview........
5th December 2016
Passport Req..
18-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
10-03-2017
LANDED..........
16-05-2017
Hi guys'
I'm September 2015 applicant. I received my AOR1, AOR2, SA. my application was "in process" since Dec 2015. After 7 month of submission of my application today i received a mail physically that stated my application is in interview queue. I have seen people usually got to know if they are in interview queue after 2-3 month of their submission. They have return all my evidences that i submitted with my application. They also included in the letter that they will contact later to let me know the date and venue of interview. I don't how long i have to wait for that....... :( :( :( :(