Bahrain Police Certificate

Ryuukette

Jan 23, 2020
Waterloo
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hello,

I lived 9 months in Bahrain for my study as part of my computer science french master degree program, we had to spend one school year abroad and I choose Bahrain.
Now I'm applying for a CEC Permanent Resident and I have to send a Bahrain Police Certificate but there is no Bahrain embassy here in Canada according to https://www.mofa.gov.bh/

I have 90 days left in my invitation (this is my first one)
according to https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/medical-police/police-certificates/how/bahrain.html

I have to do this for having a Police Certificate from Bahrain

If you live outside of Bahrain: (but have lived in Bahrain for more than 6 months)
Visit your nearest Embassy of Bahrain and bring:
  • A copy of the passport that you used in Bahrain
  • A copy of your old or expired resident visa for Bahrain
  • A copy of your current passport
  • A copy of your current valid residence permit
  • 3 photographs (4x5 cm) with white background
  • Applicable fees
I don't know what to do, should I cancel my invitation or is there a way to not send it ?

Thank you for reading me
Best Regards

Reactions: DJonas

Rahul81

Jun 2, 2020
Try some agencies-https://www.helplinegroup.ca/police-clearance-certificate-bahrain/

or else visit Bahrain police website or cid website where you can mail and inquire. But considering the time involved go with option 1 . I am sure this will be quick

Ryuukette

Jan 23, 2020
Waterloo
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hey,

Thanks for your answer!

On the website they said they need :
  • Fingerprints of all fingers in both hands in a CEID Application, as per Bahrain Government Requirements for Police Clearance Certificate
Do you think I can still do it with the covid ?

Rahul81

Jun 2, 2020
Hey,

Thanks for your answer!

• Fingerprints of all fingers in both hands in a CEID Application, as per Bahrain Government Requirements for Police Clearance Certificate
Fingerprints I think can be from any fingerprinting agency in Canada. Better call them to seek assistance

AlvinHoffman

Oct 26, 2020
Try some agencies-https://www.helplinegroup.ca/police-clearance-certificate-bahrain/

or else visit Bahrain police website or cid website where you can mail and inquire. But considering the time involved go with option 1 . I am sure this will be quick

Well written, thanks for sharing! Official Website

Last edited:

chaudri

Feb 1, 2015
Mississauga, Ontario
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-05-2016
AOR Received.
08-07-2017
Med's Done....
11-06-2017
Passport Req..
31-08-2017
LANDED..........
23 April 2018
Hey,

Thanks for your answer!

Hey, how did you get your good conduct from Bahrain? I am in a similar situation and looking to get a certificate from Bahrain police.

boxgame

Nov 4, 2020
@Ryuukette did you get the "dates of residence" mentioned in the good conduct certificate? Since for mine, they said there's a change in policy and now they are not putting in the dates of residence anymore

Aatif Bhiwani

Jul 9, 2021
Hey I need to know what should we select for the police clearance certificate -( Good Conduct Certificate) in the purpose of Certificate Issuance:
" IMMIGRATION OUTSIDE OF BAHRAIN" or "RESIDENCE OUTSIDE OF BAHRAIN". I am expat living in Bahrain... Please someone help it would be great

Moon1239

Jun 27, 2024
Back in 2020 they charged me 350$ CAD
Hi Ryuukette,

Do your mind to answer following questions,
- Did your hired agency/consultant provide you the form for finger print?
- Which company did you visit for finger prints?
- Did you do Ink finger print on paper or get finger print card?
- Did you get further attestation on your finger print from police station in Canada?

Sorry for asking too many question and thanks for your kind support.

Regards!

Ryuukette

Jan 23, 2020
Waterloo
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hi Ryuukette,

Do your mind to answer following questions,
- Did your hired agency/consultant provide you the form for finger print?
- Which company did you visit for finger prints?
- Did you do Ink finger print on paper or get finger print card?
- Did you get further attestation on your finger print from police station in Canada?

Sorry for asking too many question and thanks for your kind support.

Regards!
Hello,

They sent me a list of agencies & the form, I strongly advise you to just contact them and they will answer all of your question
and after I double check my email the price was 700$ CAD, you pay half before and half when everything is done