+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Background complete and no test invite received

Alalac

Oct 2, 2021
Thread for those who have received background complete but no test invite. Please share your timeline and Canada region. It is really annoying to not have a definition on when test will be sent. Looks like he officer taking care of my file is that slot that does not move even after having coffee lol
I requested ATIP notes on April 7, 2024 and still waiting for response. My AOR date is Feb 29 and Background complete March 28 - Manitoba (Prairies region).

Njones

Jul 4, 2023
My BG was completed on April 25, and there was no movement on my file after that. I'm not sure how long to wait further.

thandong19

Oct 31, 2018
Same here, my BG was completed on April 30, and no movement. Location: Toronto area.
I think there are several people in the same situation.

Njones

Jul 4, 2023
I'm unsure how many people like us are waiting for a test invite. But there are applicants from April and May who got their invite and cleared them. It's challenging to comprehend the process.

Njones

Jul 4, 2023
Just to let you know, my profile was updated Today to "Take the citizenship test." NO emails have been received yet. Hopefully, you got the same.

Reactions: thandong19

thandong19

Oct 31, 2018
Just to let you know, my profile was updated Today to "Take the citizenship test." NO emails have been received yet. Hopefully, you got the same.
I got a notification on the tracker too, the test date is July 12. It seems that they finally started processing our file. I am waiting for the email also.

Reactions: Njones