Passport Req..
7JUNE 2011
VISA ISSUED...
DECISION MADE 11JULY 2012 PP REC...........: 14JULY2012
LANDED..........
20JULY 2012
im sent u personal message plz reply
haral said:
nope bad credit does'nt effect u until n unless bank went legal on u.....

nitroxn

Jul 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8/8/2010
Doc's Request.
8/8/2010 Full docs submitted
IELTS Request
Submitted
qorax said:
1. That error is costing u, a lot! That was an irresponsible act. U got an unnecessary BF'D, usually 3 months ahead, caused by u.
2. B/ground checks had started long back... RPRF & b/g checks aren't linked.
3. "MR" shall appear in the e-Cas once it has been 'seconded' by Ottawa.
4. Retrieving your CAIPS @ this stage is unnecessary.

Relax & have patience.
Qorax
Hi qorax,
+1 for you on your advice. However is it true that a case is given a BFD of such a long period for a small mistake. Doesn't it make average processing times for cases even slower.

M.Sayeed

Jun 18, 2011
Dear Quorax Sahab,

UR posts are very informative and your help is just like Water to the thirsty in desert.

Request to pls have a look at my query and see if u can suggest anything.

In 2010, i applied for FSW, under 38 occupation, thorugh an agent, who was unauthorized. He had filed some fradulent douments w.r.t my work experience and applied for FSW. The file was IN PROCESS. I came to know about this after 5 months of rigourous follow-ups, when he atlast handed me the copy of my file. I had immediately requested to stop the processing of the file.

Now, after my first fault, I decided to apply for Quebec immigration, all by myself, where I just got the CSQ,but it asks for further submission of IMMOO8 and Bakground Declaration Form to CIC Nova Scotia . But CIC has already a background declaration signed by me for the earlier file. Will this create issues? I dont understand what to do next?

Pls revert as am in dilemma.

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
nitroxn said:
Hi qorax,
+1 for you on your advice. However is it true that a case is given a BFD of such a long period for a small mistake. Doesn't it make average processing times for cases even slower.
BF'Ds against our errors r the longest & weirdest... take it as a admonishment for being inconsiderate to yourself -- that's what the IOs opine.

That aside, they also keep such files @ abeyance & move on to work on other cases - knowing very well that the applicant shall revert soon / but usually in 2-3 months - statistics suggest that... which is why that 3 months BF'D.

Qorax

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
M.Sayeed said:
Dear Quorax Sahab,

UR posts are very informative and your help is just like Water to the thirsty in desert.

Request to pls have a look at my query and see if u can suggest anything.

In 2010, i applied for FSW, under 38 occupation, thorugh an agent, who was unauthorized. He had filed some fradulent douments w.r.t my work experience and applied for FSW. The file was IN PROCESS. I came to know about this after 5 months of rigourous follow-ups, when he atlast handed me the copy of my file. I had immediately requested to stop the processing of the file.

Now, after my first fault, I decided to apply for Quebec immigration, all by myself, where I just got the CSQ,but it asks for further submission of IMMOO8 and Bakground Declaration Form to CIC Nova Scotia . But CIC has already a background declaration signed by me for the earlier file. Will this create issues? I dont understand what to do next?

Pls revert as am in dilemma.
Sir,

The older docs would sure be tallied with the new filing... so, better understand what u should be portraying -- and if needed submit an explanation letter as well.

Qorax

M.Sayeed

Jun 18, 2011
But Quorax Sahab,
Will the Visa Office believe the explaination or rejet upfront. Can u pls throw some of your views pls.

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
M.Sayeed said:
But Quorax Sahab,
Will the Visa Office believe the explaination or rejet upfront. Can u pls throw some of your views pls.
I'm not privy to the follies u/your agent did -- thus, might not be able to suggest an action plan. Nonetheless, as I stated earlier - tread with care!
Qorax

lhr_montreal

Nov 7, 2010
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
(Islamabad) Now London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Qorax
Am a quebec selected applicant from pakistan and did my meds in Jan 2011. Waiting for the PPRfrom CHC London. What do you think the delay is due to the Backgroung check or the quota which CHC london has for the pakistani applicants.
Best regards

mni

Mar 7, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
03-Jun-2013
Hi Qorax,

I have been a member of this forum for quite sometime plus a regular and silent follower of your threads. All of your posts are so informative and appreciate your time and effort that you have been putting consistently for so many years. +1 for you

However, I have few queries and therefore writing to you today.

1. I applied for PR in Feb 2010. Off late it has been stated in some of the threads that New Delhi VO has been putting status to "In Process" if the applicant sends an enquiry. I wanted to check with you if you know of any change in process which is the reason this.
2. My question is regarding the POF at the port of entry. I hope there should not be any issue in carrying more funds than stated in the application. So, so all the funds should be carried at once or can be carried at a later point. Is there a time limit to this?

Thanks in advance,
mni

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
lhr_montreal said:
Dear Qorax
Am a quebec selected applicant from pakistan and did my meds in Jan 2011. Waiting for the PPRfrom CHC London. What do you think the delay is due to the Backgroung check or the quota which CHC london has for the pakistani applicants.
Best regards
The transferee cases [Isb-Lon] has a separate queue - with an elongated timeframe. It's not [only] about your b/ground checks.

Relax, u'd have your due soon!
Qorax

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
mni said:
Hi Qorax,

I have been a member of this forum for quite sometime plus a regular and silent follower of your threads. All of your posts are so informative and appreciate your time and effort that you have been putting consistently for so many years. +1 for you

However, I have few queries and therefore writing to you today.

1. I applied for PR in Feb 2010. Off late it has been stated in some of the threads that New Delhi VO has been putting status to "In Process" if the applicant sends an enquiry. I wanted to check with you if you know of any change in process which is the reason this.
2. My question is regarding the POF at the port of entry. I hope there should not be any issue in carrying more funds than stated in the application. So, so all the funds should be carried at once or can be carried at a later point. Is there a time limit to this?

Thanks in advance,
mni
1. Untrue - pure speculation.
2. Be free to bring-in as much as u want -- there's just no restrictions, either in one go - or in multiple duration.

Qorax
Ps.: Reciprocated.

mni

Mar 7, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
03-Jun-2013
Hi Qorax,

Thanks a lot for clarifications and the bullet speed response...

Regards,
mni

qorax said:
1. Untrue - pure speculation.
2. Be free to bring-in as much as u want -- there's just no restrictions, either in one go - or in multiple duration.

Qorax
Ps.: Reciprocated.

amer1981

Star Member
Feb 16, 2010
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7 August 2009
Doc's Request.
29 September 2009
AOR Received.
29 January 2010
File Transfer...
11 October 2009
Med's Request
3 August 2010
Med's Done....
22 September 2010
Interview........
Not sure
Hi folks,

I have a question. I send updated PCCs and forms on 10 May (requested on 3 May) giving me 30 days to submitt the documents.

After that by one week, I received my CAIPs where they have indicated 17 June as the BF date.

When shall I expect to hear from them? Shall I contact them now?

Thank for responding.

Amer

wingsofmaybe7777

Mar 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna, Austria
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14/04/2011 Federal
Nomination.....
CSQ received 04/04/2011
AOR Received.
09/05/2011 Federal
IELTS Request
NR
File Transfer...
NR
Med's Request
25/05/2011
Med's Done....
30/05/2011
Passport Req..
26/08/2011
VISA ISSUED...
12/09/2011
Dear Qorax,

I am a Quebec Selected Applicant. I did my medicals on May 30th and they reached London (Centralized Medical Centre) on June 8th.
1. How long does it take for my medical results to reach my visa office?
2. How long (appox.) do I have to wait for PPR?

On a side note, my Quebec Selection Certificate had a code 130 on it. I've heard that the code means priority processing at federal stage.

3. Does it really put my application in priority processing?

Thank you so much for your help.

GEN. GUDU

Star Member
May 2, 2011
Dear Qorax

I have one question regarding me leave. Actually I am applying for one year leave and hope next week I will get approval. Please tell me that should I inform to CHC about my leave or not?

Regards