Background Checks -EXPLAINED >>>

sh_humayun

Mar 3, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
08-02-2013
qorax said:
1. Retrieval of CAIPS notes isn't reflected on the CAIPS -- they r handled by different offices.
2. Your Jun2011 CAIPS was retrieved somewhere around Apr/May2011 - could be that nothing further was logged.
3. It's not advisable to fetch our CAIPS often -- sometimes there might not be anything to record.
4. I don't think your agent just repeated the same [Nov2010] CAIPS.
5. U might not have got all the pages of the CAIPS notes. A new BF'D ought to be there, somewhere.

Qorax
Dear Qorax,

I need advise from you that according to my timeline should i ask for caipsnotes or it will not be fruitfull

regards

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
sh_humayun said:
Dear Qorax,

I need advise from you that according to my timeline should i ask for caipsnotes or it will not be fruitfull

regards
Having recd the 2nd AOR just 3 months back [Mar-2011] it wouldn't be much help to read the CAIPS@this stage. Wait for some more time.

sazzadkw

Jun 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2010
Doc's Request.
Update Doc Requested X March 2013(18 months letter)
Nomination.....
Process started 2X March 2012
File Transfer...
Updates Police clearence request AUG 2013
Med's Request
Medical + RPRF request - XX-SEPT-2013
Med's Done....
XX sept 2013
Interview........
Waved
Passport Req..
XX Dec 2013
VISA ISSUED...
XX Dec 2013
LANDED..........
Travelling on March 2nd week 2014
Dear Qorax,,

I received the 2nd file no. from LONDON VO just exactly 8 months before 15-Oct-2010. still having the "Pending review" with RBVO status.

Pls. suggest me, should i send them a case inquiry or order a CAIPS or both.

Thnx in advance

haral

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
if its been 8 months since your AOR from VO and the same time for contacting them was mentioned as well than why not....send them a case specific query..

sazzadkw said:
Dear Qorax,,

I received the 2nd file no. from LONDON VO just exactly 8 months before 15-Oct-2010. still having the "Pending review" with RBVO status.

Pls. suggest me, should i send them a case inquiry or order a CAIPS or both.

Thnx in advance

canada_dream100

Jul 30, 2010
qorax said:
1. Retrieval of CAIPS notes isn't reflected on the CAIPS -- they r handled by different offices.
2. Your Jun2011 CAIPS was retrieved somewhere around Apr/May2011 - could be that nothing further was logged.
3. It's not advisable to fetch our CAIPS often -- sometimes there might not be anything to record.
4. I don't think your agent just repeated the same [Nov2010] CAIPS.
5. U might not have got all the pages of the CAIPS notes. A new BF'D ought to be there, somewhere.

Qorax
Thanks a lot for your reply and suggestion.

hfcanada

Dec 14, 2010
Hello qorax,

I have applied under noc-1122 on Oct 12,2010 and i'm at the last stage done with the medicals and submitted passport on april 6 and as i submitted rprf dd for the wrong amount chc send me back the dd and asked for dd with corrected amount. I have send the correct amount of rprf dd n it also got encashed on april 28 and i received the reciept for rprf payment.but now its been 2+ months (69 DAYS)since we send our passports, i just wanted to know that.....

IS REJECTION POSSIBLE AT THIS STAGE ?
SHOULD I BE WORRIED?
SHOULD I SEND A CASE SPECIFIC ENQUIRY EMAIL TO CHC REGARDING STATUS OF MY APPLICATION WILL THAT FACILITATES THE PROCESS?

PLZ ADVISE ,

THANKS A LOT IN ADVANCE.

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
hfcanada said:
Hello qorax,

I have applied under noc-1122 on Oct 12,2010 and i'm at the last stage done with the medicals and submitted passport on april 6 and as i submitted rprf dd for the wrong amount chc send me back the dd and asked for dd with corrected amount. I have send the correct amount of rprf dd n it also got encashed on april 28 and i received the reciept for rprf payment.but now its been 2+ months (69 DAYS)since we send our passports, i just wanted to know that.....

IS REJECTION POSSIBLE AT THIS STAGE ?
SHOULD I BE WORRIED?
SHOULD I SEND A CASE SPECIFIC ENQUIRY EMAIL TO CHC REGARDING STATUS OF MY APPLICATION WILL THAT FACILITATES THE PROCESS?

PLZ ADVISE ,

THANKS A LOT IN ADVANCE.
Usually the Pps return by 6-8 weeks with most CHCs. U aren't much delayed, as yet - thus, pls hold-on some more.

Sometimes, after the pps submission, a special security clearance is sought, for 'certain' applicants - then it could take a few weeks more... probably u r one of them. Nonetheless, if u r straight & simple - there's nothing to worry@all... u'd get your dues eventually.

Generally speaking - it's very unlikely that one could be rejected@this final stage.

Keep the faith!
Qorax

AspirantCanada

Star Member
May 30, 2011
Bermuda
Category........
Visa Office......
New York, NY
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-12-2009
Doc's Request.
10-04-2010
AOR Received.
04-11-2010
IELTS Request
Submitted with all documents
File Transfer...
24-02-2010, 5-Oct-2011 to NY from Buffalo
Med's Request
07-11-2011
Med's Done....
05-12-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Waiting eagerly
qorax said:
Background & Security Checks

Stage-2: [CHC stage onwards] Send Full Docs+RPRF to the Local Visa Office > File on Queue > e-Cas: "Received by Visa Office" > Eligibility Check+PSDEC > Issue of 2nd AOR > Background Check > Issue of Additional docs Request [if any] > 1st BF'D > e-Cas: "In Process" > Send Addnl. Docs > Issue of Med Request > 2nd BF'D >
Qorax
Thanks a ton Qorax.. you are doing a great service.. hats off to you... I've one query as below..

I've recieved my 2nd AOR .. and my current status is RBVO..

as per your info my eligibility is checked and I crossed 67 points right???

The reason I'm asking is I acquired some certification and I thought of sending that.. but that won't count towards points. So if my points are already cleared then I will not that.

please advise.

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
AspirantCanada said:
Thanks a ton Qorax.. you are doing a great service.. hats off to you... I've one query as below..

I've recieved my 2nd AOR .. and my current status is RBVO..

as per your info my eligibility is checked and I crossed 67 points right???

The reason I'm asking is I acquired some certification and I thought of sending that.. but that won't count towards points. So if my points are already cleared then I will not that.

please advise.
Sir,

Reassessment of our files could be done any time again [!]... So, if u have material info that adds value to your case - u should send them asap.

Qorax

nitroxn

Jul 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8/8/2010
Doc's Request.
8/8/2010 Full docs submitted
IELTS Request
Submitted
Hi Qorax,
When we initially submitted our PPs and RPRF we got the bank draft amount wrong. In such cases how will our application file be treated. Will it be on hold or assigned a BFD, if so how long will be the BFD. is it true that background checks are not started until RPRF is cleared. What processes may be hindered if there is a delay in the RPRF payment. We have been worried sick as there is no response from VO, we have submitted PPs on March 29 and correct RPRF was encashed on May 3. Also the medical recieved line status has not been added to ECAS. We are also thinking of ordering CAIPS notes.

Please let us know your thoughts on this.

Thanks in advance.

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
nitroxn said:
Hi Qorax,
When we initially submitted our PPs and RPRF we got the bank draft 1amount wrong. In such cases how will our application file be treated. Will it be on hold or assigned a BFD, if so how long will be the BFD. is it true that 2background checks are not started until RPRF is cleared. What processes may be hindered if there is a delay in the RPRF payment. We have been worried sick as there is no response from VO, we have submitted PPs on March 29 and correct RPRF was encashed on May 3. 3Also the medical recieved line status has not been added to ECAS. We are also thinking of 4ordering CAIPS notes.

Please let us know your thoughts on this.

Thanks in advance.
1. That error is costing u, a lot! That was an irresponsible act. U got an unnecessary BF'D, usually 3 months ahead, caused by u.
2. B/ground checks had started long back... RPRF & b/g checks aren't linked.
3. "MR" shall appear in the e-Cas once it has been 'seconded' by Ottawa.
4. Retrieving your CAIPS@this stage is unnecessary.

Relax & have patience.
Qorax

gwalyat

Aug 29, 2010
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC, NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8APRIL 2011
File Transfer...
19MAY 2011 (REC BY ND)
Interview........
6SEP 2011
Passport Req..
7JUNE 2011
VISA ISSUED...
DECISION MADE 11JULY 2012 PP REC...........: 14JULY2012
LANDED..........
20JULY 2012
hey guys plz give ur comment on so they do credit check during background check in spoouse case. my cr isnt good will tht effect?

haral

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nope bad credit does'nt effect u until n unless bank went legal on u.....

gwalyat said:
hey guys plz give ur comment on so they do credit check during background check in spoouse case. my cr isnt good will tht effect?