Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
nitroxn said:
Hi Qorax,

Can we assume that background checks commence as soon as the application is in process? I had made a mistake in bank draft amount, and they had sent a reply to a case specific enquiry saying that the bank draft with correct amount must be sent in order to further process the file. Can you please explain what steps are pending on VO. I had submitted my meds on 29 march and DD was encashed on May 3, 2011. Is it possible that they issue the visa within a month.

Please shed your knowledge on this matter.

Thanks in advance.
1. B/g checks culminate with the meds.
2. If u had a 'joint' meds+PPR -- give it 3-4 months.
3. If it's only meds -- give them 2-3 months for the PPR.
4. Pending steps -- as of now the meds need to be 'seconded' by Ottawa & the security clearance should come in.

Qorax

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
Man In Black said:
Dear Qorax, i have received my 2nd AOR but ecas is showing RBVO even after 20 days of the issuance of that letter.My quest is when my case will b in process and secondly during RBVO ,will VO start background checks? or he will start it after in process status,Regards
1. The file processing & the e-Cas status aren't in sync.
2. With the VO's AOR - your b/ground checks have commenced.

Qorax

nitroxn

Jul 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8/8/2010
Doc's Request.
8/8/2010 Full docs submitted
IELTS Request
Submitted
qorax said:
1. B/g checks culminate with the meds.
2. If u had a 'joint' meds+PPR -- give it 3-4 months.
3. If it's only meds -- give them 2-3 months for the PPR.
4. Pending steps -- as of now the meds need to be 'seconded' by Ottawa & the security clearance should come in.

Qorax
From Where should the security checks come in. Can the process be expedited somehow. I am in a urgent situation. I have seen that some applications were finalized as soon as the RPRF payments were made. Is it just a coincidence or is there a way to expedite things.

Please have your thoughts on this matter.

jassi_cool1980

Champion Member
Jan 7, 2011
guleph on
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
8 bands
File Transfer...
march 2010
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
march 2011
LANDED..........
9'th of june 2011
nitroxn said:
From Where should the security checks come in. Can the process be expedited somehow. I am in a urgent situation. I have seen that some applications were finalized as soon as the RPRF payments were made. Is it just a coincidence or is there a way to expedite things.

Please have your thoughts on this matter.
you can't do that , have to get over that mentality to expedite everything . not gonna happen here.

haral

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Qorax, sorry to bug you again...if B/G checks in these sort of cases have started than am i right to persume that all applicants with direct In Process status from Visa Office's AOR have some sort of priority over regular RBVOs????????

qorax said:

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
haral said:
Hi Qorax, sorry to bug you again...if B/G checks in these sort of cases have started than am i right to persume that all applicants with direct In Process status from Visa Office's AOR have some sort of priority over regular RBVOs????????
Nope... the RBVO just failed to log in their e-Cas.

omm

Champion Member
Aug 27, 2009
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
haral said:
Bud i just think we might be among the lucky one's who will have thorough B/G verifications skipped based on Quality documents...i hope i am right.......... :p :p :p :p
May be , but I dont know about it, Please qorax reply .

OMM

haral

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Qorax just replied to similar question above your post.
omm said:
May be , but I dont know about it, Please qorax reply .

OMM

omm

Champion Member
Aug 27, 2009
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
haral said:
Qorax just replied to similar question above your post.
got it thanks that I also think about it, but still background checks remaining.

OMM

tahirksa

Star Member
Feb 5, 2011
Dear.
A lot of ur and some other respected member's posts indicate a word Background checks, i have received my CAIPS + GCMS,52 pages notes, couldn't able to find this particular word. In the chapter of ADMISSIBILITIES
only 3 headings were mentioned, captioned as;SECURITY, CRIMINALITY AND MEDICAL for me and my depandents as well. Either it indicates that they are satisfied with my backgroud checks or other meanings. Under these headings beside other information it is mention that the DUE DATE of all 3 headings is 15-11-2011.What is THIS DUE DATE? They will finish my case before this date or ll start all three on this date, Waiting for ur prestigeous words on this topic.

Man In Black

Dec 21, 2010
Pak
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2010
Doc's Request.
11-10-2010
AOR Received.
12-05-2011
IELTS Request
Done
Med's Request
waiting
qorax said:
1. The file processing & the e-Cas status aren't in sync.
2. With the VO's AOR - your b/ground checks have commenced.

Qorax
thnax for your reply

always+ve

Dec 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6th Aug
Doc's Request.
With Appln
AOR Received.
23rd Nov
IELTS Request
with Appl
File Transfer...
16th Feb
Med's Request
2nd March
Med's Done....
11th March
Passport Req..
2nd March, submitted 16th March, old passports submitted 4th June
Hi Qorax,

Troubling you for the first time :)

I am post june 26 applicant. After reading most of your replies to other applicants, i understand that in my case the background checks may have been completed as i received the rpr fees and passport request with the medicals and that the fees were cashed on the 22nd of March 2011. Correct me if i am wrong my b/g checks may have been completed and security checks pending (inter-religion marriage).

Medicals were submitted on the 16th of March. However in after receiving my medicals and encashing the landing fees my ecas status has never changed. I remember very clearly ecas was never working for any of the post june applicants and it started from 26th Jan 2011. Since then i have been in process and surprising the date of "we started processing on....." coincides with the date of my PER and now its more than 2 months that my passports are submitted.

Could you advise

Thanks

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
always+ve said:
Hi Qorax,

Troubling you for the first time :)

I am post june 26 applicant. After reading most of your replies to other applicants, i understand that in my case the background checks may have been completed as i received the rpr fees and passport request with the medicals and that the fees were cashed on the 22nd of March 2011. Correct me if i am wrong my b/g checks may have been completed and security checks pending (inter-religion marriage).

Medicals were submitted on the 16th of March. However in after receiving my medicals and encashing the landing fees my ecas status has never changed. I remember very clearly ecas was never working for any of the post june applicants and it started from 26th Jan 2011. Since then i have been in process and surprising the date of "we started processing on....." coincides with the date of my PER and now its more than 2 months that my passports are submitted.

Could you advise

Thanks
For the 'unique' CHC-ND experience/procedure of fetching the Med & Pps 'together' - doesn't mean that the b/ground checks r over... though nearly completed. So, the std timeframe of 3-6 weeks for PRV after PPR, as with other CHCs, might not always hold true with ND [except during 2009 - the 'Golden Pd' of PR].

Thus, pls hold tight... u r almost there...
Expect something by 3-4 months from the meds.
B+ve

Qorax

MBKP

Star Member
Mar 25, 2011
Mississauga, ON
qorax said:
Sending that FRC is a wise idea... & yes, enclose both of your B.Certs again, highlighting the common parentage.
Qorax
Qorax! Its been more than 2 weeks as promised :p hahaa....

Bro need some your input on: ... i have sent them all the required Additional Documents including the above you mentioned. Now my courier service has confirmed delivery but do they VO confirm in anyway that they have received the additional documents package?

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
MBKP said:
Qorax! Its been more than 2 weeks as promised :p hahaa....

Bro need some your input on: ... i have sent them all the required Additional Documents including the above you mentioned. Now my courier service has confirmed delivery but do they VO confirm in anyway that they have received the additional documents package?
No.
But it'd be logged in your CAIPS.