+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Background Checks -EXPLAINED >>>

zeenat imran

Apr 11, 2011
qorax qorax....

qorax me again. now ur answer will make my final decision. as u know i have send my file wrongly to vo london. now cap is 553. what u suggest.should i wait for a month koz if i expect 100 application then it will be 653 for example. then still i have a chance?or to make every thing again as u know it will take time for duplicate for everything. i have photocopy of my every document. should i send them or to make every thing again. i can forward forms or draft etc but as u said to mail each n everything described in both checkilist so that i m worried.becoz i have sent orignal birhtcertificate, trancrpt,pcc, bank stments etc....plz final guide n also tell that may be i receive my file after one month n for documents it also takes two week. then every thing will be waste time n money. plz guide.......

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
Re: qorax qorax....

zeenat imran said:
qorax me again. now ur answer will make my final decision. as u know i have send my file wrongly to vo london. now cap is 553. what u suggest.should i wait for a month koz if i expect 100 application then it will be 653 for example. then still i have a chance?or to make every thing again as u know it will take time for duplicate for everything. i have photocopy of my every document. should i send them or to make every thing again. i can forward forms or draft etc but as u said to mail each n everything described in both checkilist so that i m worried.becoz i have sent orignal birhtcertificate, trancrpt,pcc, bank stments etc....plz final guide n also tell that may be i receive my file after one month n for documents it also takes two week. then every thing will be waste time n money. plz guide.......
1. We never know how/where/when/what changes might occur w.r.t. CIC.
2. Those docs r likely to be returned quite late.
3. If I were u - I'd send a fresh set of all to CIO-NS asap.
4. However, if it's difficult for u to fetch all afresh - u might want to wait a month.
5. Another way is to send whatever u can in originals - the rest in copies - with a cover letter explaining the earlier folly.
6. Nonetheless, the forms & fees must be sent in originals.

Your call buddy...

Qorax

vanmanny

Nov 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
feb 12-2010
AOR Received.
sep-20-2010
thats AWESOME....Keep it up QORAX................

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
Zeenat: I second Qorax suggestions to you. OK, so what if you decided to wait a month and that month comes and goes and still no sign of your application? Then what? You are facing the end of May, early June and now you have to scramble to get all your docs assembled? What IF they suddenly announced that your NOC was no longer included in the 29, or with the change of points allocated to work/education/age you no longer make 67? The saying, "A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush" comes to mind here. You know you can make it this year, so don't gamble on next. Chalk it up to experience, it is a pain, but no one died. Order whatever documents you need (education sealed docs/birth certs/PCC if that doesn't take long/bank draft), redo your forms and check through them once again. You may be surprised at the errors you find this time around. Double check you've signed and dated everywhere necessary, put N/A in all the blank spots (make a copy) and take your package to a reputable courier. All the best.

zeenat imran

Apr 11, 2011
thanks qorax n pippin. ok i am going to take fresh everything.kindly tell for noc code of accounts officer. is it 0111 or 1111. thanks. u are rite i have time now but should not wait as u people are saying n seniors in this field.i will start work from 2dy.thanks

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
zeenat imran said:
thanks qorax n pippin. ok i am going to take fresh everything.kindly tell for noc code of accounts officer. is it 0111 or 1111. thanks. u are rite i have time now but should not wait as u people are saying n seniors in this field.i will start work from 2dy.thanks
No more in the list.
However, pls check for Accountant / Accounts related NOCs here [from NOC1111 to 1212]:
http://www5.hrsdc.gc.ca/NOC/English/NOC/2006/SearchAlphabeticalResult.aspx?val10=A

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
zeenat imran said:
http://www5.hrsdc.gc.ca/NOC/English/NOC/2006/pdf/Matrix.pdf
1111 Financial Auditors and Accountants
Financial auditors examine and analyze the accounting and financial records of individuals and establishments to ensure accuracy and compliance with established accounting standards and procedures. Accountants plan, organize and administer accounting systems for individuals and establishments. Articling students in accounting firms are included in this unit group. Financial auditors and accountants are employed by auditing and accounting firms throughout the private and public sectors, or they may be self-employed.

Example Titles
accountant
certified general accountant (CGA)
certified management accountant (CMA)
chartered accountant (CA)
chief accountant
financial auditor
income tax expert
industrial accountant
internal auditor

MBKP

Star Member
Mar 25, 2011
Mississauga, ON
Dear Qorax! I cant thank u enough for wasting so much of ur time in responding to our queries....

Further, could you please tell me, Lets say i send CHC the documents n they received the Docs on 20th May 11. Now are they going to start processing my application right away or they will wait for the 60 Days period they have given me for submission of documents.

I have seen in past that they sent PPR & MR request at the same time... In which cases do u think such ways are adopted by CHC...

Thanks man :)

qorax said:
It means your file has reached the finalization stage, it was reviewed by your VO for a possible decision... meaning? -Std B/ground checks complete.

U aren't alone... such 'repeat' requirements do occur for many... and based on your 'latest/fresh' inputs your meds would be released... in say 2-3 months time. Send those asap.

That point-5 is very important... for getting the relative's adaptability points - s/he ought to be currently residing in Canada; pls get their:
1. Tenancy/ownership contract,
2. Copy of 2011 T4,
3. Last few month's utility bills etc.
And send them to the CHC.

Good luck!

Qorax

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
MBKP said:
Dear Qorax! I cant thank u enough for wasting so much of ur time in responding to our queries....

Further, could you please tell me, Lets say i send CHC the documents n they received the Docs on 20th May 11. Now are they going to start processing my application right away or they will wait for the 60 Days period they have given me for submission of documents.

I have seen in past that they sent PPR & MR request at the same time... In which cases do u think such ways are adopted by CHC...

Thanks man :)
1. They'd look & commence work on your file imdtly.
2. PPR & Meds together is unique to CHC-ND.

Qorax

MBKP

Star Member
Mar 25, 2011
Mississauga, ON
Dear Qorax!
One last thing, i for sure am not gona bother u again for a week or two :p.....

For Proof of relationship with Relative in Canada, i submitted my brother's Birth Certificate & my own when i sent them complete documents. My brother is now Canadian Citizen as he got his passport recently. But still they recently asked me for Proof of relationship in additional documents request email.
In our country, our government deptt. issues FRC (family relation certificate) which shows a Tree of family members alongwith IDs. Do you think that will be enough to satisfy visa officer for the proof that he is my brother?. It will show my parents at top & their children.

Also please mention if i should AGAIN send them a Birth Certificate of my brother.?

qorax said:
1. They'd look & commence work on your file imdtly.
2. PPR & Meds together is unique to CHC-ND.

Qorax

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
MBKP said:
Dear Qorax!
One last thing, i for sure am not gona bother u again for a week or two :p.....

For Proof of relationship with Relative in Canada, i submitted my brother's Birth Certificate & my own when i sent them complete documents. My brother is now Canadian Citizen as he got his passport recently. But still they recently asked me for Proof of relationship in additional documents request email.
In our country, our government deptt. issues FRC (family relation certificate) which shows a Tree of family members alongwith IDs. Do you think that will be enough to satisfy visa officer for the proof that he is my brother?. It will show my parents at top & their children.

Also please mention if i should AGAIN send them a Birth Certificate of my brother.?
Sending that FRC is a wise idea... & yes, enclose both of your B.Certs again, highlighting the common parentage.
Qorax

CanadaHome

Star Member
Jan 4, 2011
Buffalo NY
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo NY
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Sent
AOR Received.
yes
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
YES , Buffalo NY
Med's Request
yes July 14 , 2011 - Done
Med's Done....
DONE
Interview........
NO
Passport Req..
YES sent : sept 2011 (total 15months journey) PP Rcvd back on Nov/30/2011
VISA ISSUED...
YES DM MSG on Nov-28-2011: got USPS post easly morning Nov/30/2011.
LANDED..........
Plan for March 2012
dear Qorax,

as per your text: Stage-2: [CHC stage onwards] Send Full Docs+RPRF to the Local Visa Office > File on Queue > e-Cas: "Received by Visa Office" > Eligibility Check+PSDEC > Issue of 2nd AOR > Background Check > Issue of Additional docs Request [if any] > 1st BF'D > e-Cas: "In Process" > Send Addnl. Docs > Issue of Med Request > 2nd BF'D >

I don't found that after getting 2nd AOR & in-process , but but CHC review pending, soes it means CHC elligible the applicant and awarded points & CHC working on Background check only? is this correct? or somehting else. in your step after RBVO and e-case in-process this "Pending review" part is missing...
lots of people have same issue with all cHC please explain it in details if you know more in depth.

Mukund

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
CanadaHome said:
dear Qorax,

as per your text: Stage-2: [CHC stage onwards] Send Full Docs+RPRF to the Local Visa Office > File on Queue > e-Cas: "Received by Visa Office" > Eligibility Check+PSDEC > Issue of 2nd AOR > Background Check > Issue of Additional docs Request [if any] > 1st BF'D > e-Cas: "In Process" > Send Addnl. Docs > Issue of Med Request > 2nd BF'D >

I don't found that after getting 2nd AOR & in-process , but but CHC review pending, soes it means CHC elligible the applicant and awarded points & CHC working on Background check only? is this correct? or somehting else. in your step after RBVO and e-case in-process this "Pending review" part is missing...
lots of people have same issue with all cHC please explain it in details if you know more in depth.

Mukund
In this post I wasn't referring to the e-Cas progression... e-Cas is in any case unreliable... it isn't managed by your VO. I was trying to flow-chart our case progression thru the VO's desk.

That "Pending Review by a VO" isn't a std procedure... it doesn't occur with all. However, it's meaning is simple -- that it's part of the b/ground checks process... as the VO finds time & assesses the file, s/he'd move to further action/s. Wherein, u'd either get an ADR or the Meds.

Qorax

Ps.: The only important e-Cas statuses are:
a) Received By Visa Office
b) In Process
c) Visa Office Eligibility Review complete
[Danger - means Rejection]
d) Meds Received
e) Decision Made

CanadaHome

Star Member
Jan 4, 2011
Buffalo NY
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo NY
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Sent
AOR Received.
yes
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
YES , Buffalo NY
Med's Request
yes July 14 , 2011 - Done
Med's Done....
DONE
Interview........
NO
Passport Req..
YES sent : sept 2011 (total 15months journey) PP Rcvd back on Nov/30/2011
VISA ISSUED...
YES DM MSG on Nov-28-2011: got USPS post easly morning Nov/30/2011.
LANDED..........
Plan for March 2012
as per your text Qorax "That "Pending Review by a VO" isn't a std procedure... it doesn't occur with all. "

Last update with buffalo and ND applicant we mostly get the above status, may be before this will not happen with old before jun 2010 applicants but now we all "In-process" one have same status, you can see on this forum some more users similar to my status, and this stage is very currious to know about timeline for process gone smooth.
Thanks so now no worries who have "In-process" with review pending.
Thanks again.

Mukund