Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-03-2011
File Transfer...
-In Process - 01-06-2011
Med's Request
25 June 2012
Med's Done....
17 July 2012 ..... Recieved by VO on - 31 July 2012......Medical Recieved Line on ecas - 16 Aug 2012
Passport Req..
-PPR1 - 3rd Jan 2013, PPR2 - 1st Feb 2013
VISA ISSUED...
-
LANDED..........
-by March 2013
Dear Qorax,

I have a very general query for you mainly because you're by far one of the most experienced and senior member on the forum.

I applied in March 2011...... got in process on 1st June 2011....... got an updated form request in October 2011.....

and now its complete silence from LVO. I am starting to get really impaitent about my MR. I even emailed LVO in Jan to ask about any progress on my case to which they gave me a generic reply, asking me to wait for them to contact.

What do you think I should do? should I send them any CSI or just wait paitently for now?

Thanks in advance....

Rajpar

Star Member
May 6, 2011
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug. 08
Doc's Request.
NO
Nomination.....
No
AOR Received.
March, 2009
IELTS Request
July 2009.
File Transfer...
30 th June, 2010
Med's Request
February, 2012
Med's Done....
28th Feb. 2012
Interview........
Not yet
Passport Req..
PPR-1, 27/7/12, PPR-2, 10/09/2012
VISA ISSUED...
22nd August, 2012. Received on 15/09/2012
LANDED..........
on 11th October, 2012.
Hi Qorax,
Thank you very much for the immediate reply and timely advice.
Oblidged
Rajpar

FAARAX

Apr 25, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
iyikk said:
thank very much sir for sharing the link.

I am getting one common message since 2006, can you please help me to know by what reason getting like.

please see the message here

We were not able to identify you using the information you provided. There could be three possible reasons:

Please be sure the information you entered is correct and then try again.
This service is only available to clients with applications in process. We may have received your application but not yet begun processing it. The following link may help you determine if your application is being processed:
Application Processing Times
At this time, you may use this on-line service to view the status of your application ONLY if you have:
sponsored a member of the family class;
applied for permanent residence from within or outside Canada;
applied for a permanent resident card (initial, replacement or renewal);
applied for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship);
applied for Canadian citizenship for a person adopted by a Canadian citizen (on or after January 1, 1947);
applied for a citizenship certificate (proof of Canadian citizenship);
applied to renounce Canadian citizenship; or
applied to resume Canadian citizenship.

many thanks and regards
IYIKK,

Client Application Status

FAQ | Security

You may have one or more identification numbers, depending on your type of
application(s). Use the help link to get a detailed description of where you can find each identification number.

Identification Type: Put here the kind of application, usually immigration file number/application number.
Identification Number: here you should the immigration ID number like B0xxxxxxx

Please enter your information as it appears on your application or identity document.
All fields must be filled in.
Surname/Family Name: here put the last name of your name or family name(grandfather)
Date of Birth: day/month/year

Place of Birth: your country of nationality.

e-cas form is case sensitive so if you make mistake in filling the boxes it will show you mistake/error page.
Good luck.

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
pinkfloyd said:
Dear Qorax,

I have a very general query for you mainly because you're by far one of the most experienced and senior member on the forum.

I applied in March 2011...... got in process on 1st June 2011....... got an updated form request in October 2011.....

and now its complete silence from LVO. I am starting to get really impaitent about my MR. I even emailed LVO in Jan to ask about any progress on my case to which they gave me a generic reply, asking me to wait for them to contact.

What do you think I should do? should I send them any CSI or just wait paitently for now?

Thanks in advance....
Hi,

2011 cases had a 1-yr's wait queue (after initial review), I'd expect ur file to recommence processing around Jun-12. Pls have patience & await their instructions... it'd be soon.

All the best.

Qorax

chefprashi

Mar 17, 2012
Hyderabad
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8 sep 2011
AOR Received.
dec 15
IELTS Request
sent
Med's Request
15 Feb2012
Med's Done....
29 Feb
Interview........
RPRF encashed on 11 April 2012
Passport Req..
15 Feb and delivered on 9 Mar 2012
VISA ISSUED...
DM ON 27th Aug. 2012
Hello qorax. Ur help for my previous queries were really great and I appreciate ur help now for one more query. Please do not ignore my query. My Q follows as As I told u in previous queries I used to work in cruise ship and when I was asked to send pcc from FBI and Italy I explained the ndvo that I did not stay in any of those countries for more than six months. So ndvo asked me to send the rest of the necessary docs like rprf pcc from India original passports and medical done. But side ways I applied for PDF from Italy and FBI. Its been two months after submitting passports and rprf end cashed on 11 Apr 2012. But no update about my visa. Now I have got the FBI clearance but the address in the certificate is different because I asked FBI to send the report to my wife maiden address as it is easy to reach. I live in rural part of India that's why I told them to send FBI report there. What should I do now should i send FBI to ndvo or wait till they ask me for that. Or did they accept my case as i don't need foreign PDF that I worked in cruise. And no update of Italy PDF. As I m not sure if I will get it or not.; please help me sir. Thanks in advance. I m waiting for ur reply. And how many months will the VO take to send Pp back with visa. Is there any chance of rejection now.

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
chefprashi said:
Hello qorax. Ur help for my previous queries were really great and I appreciate ur help now for one more query. Please do not ignore my query. My Q follows as As I told u in previous queries I used to work in cruise ship and when I was asked to send pcc from FBI and Italy I explained the ndvo that I did not stay in any of those countries for more than six months. So ndvo asked me to send the rest of the necessary docs like rprf pcc from India original passports and medical done. But side ways I applied for PDF from Italy and FBI. Its been two months after submitting passports and rprf end cashed on 11 Apr 2012. But no update about my visa. Now I have got the FBI clearance but the address in the certificate is different because I asked FBI to send the report to my wife maiden address as it is easy to reach. I live in rural part of India that's why I told them to send FBI report there. What should I do now should i send FBI to ndvo or wait till they ask me for that. Or did they accept my case as i don't need foreign PDF that I worked in cruise. And no update of Italy PDF. As I m not sure if I will get it or not.; please help me sir. Thanks in advance. I m waiting for ur reply. And how many months will the VO take to send Pp back with visa. Is there any chance of rejection now.
Replied ur PM on the same.

olddream

Star Member
May 24, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
SEOUL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
May 2012
Hello Qorax,
Plz read the the link and help me in this regards.
canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/please-help-regarding-medical-t105951.0.html

Thank you very much.

pinkfloyd

Star Member
Jul 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-03-2011
File Transfer...
-In Process - 01-06-2011
Med's Request
25 June 2012
Med's Done....
17 July 2012 ..... Recieved by VO on - 31 July 2012......Medical Recieved Line on ecas - 16 Aug 2012
Passport Req..
-PPR1 - 3rd Jan 2013, PPR2 - 1st Feb 2013
VISA ISSUED...
-
LANDED..........
-by March 2013
qorax said:
Hi,

2011 cases had a 1-yr's wait queue (after initial review), I'd expect ur file to recommence processing around Jun-12. Pls have patience & await their instructions... it'd be soon.

All the best.

Qorax
Thank you for your reply. I really appreciate it.

shreya99

Jun 3, 2010
Canada
Dear Qorax sir,

I Received my GCMS report, every thing is same as other Pre juners caips like ECU Requesting Medicals and RPRF, awarded 70 points, everything rest seems fine. But File is located at ECU-FRR and in one Group MI1- RFV docs Pending, I dont understand what is this?

Sir, I remember the days of my initial application when i was confused about my Proof of funds as it was completely in stocks, people have many views but you have suggested me to go ahead, it really worked. Now and than i believe in your words. I need you help for the second time in this forum and i need your words in this please help me.

Shreya

deba_avik

Champion Member
Jun 12, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-02-2010
Doc's Request.
07-04-2010
AOR Received.
29-07-2010 (2nd AOR)
File Transfer...
14-04-2010
Med's Request
In Process since March 05, 2012
Med's Done....
Waiting
shreya99 said:
Dear Qorax sir,

I Received my GCMS report, every thing is same as other Pre juners caips like ECU Requesting Medicals and RPRF, awarded 70 points, everything rest seems fine. But File is located at ECU-FRR and in one Group MI1- RFV docs Pending, I dont understand what is this?

Sir, I remember the days of my initial application when i was confused about my Proof of funds as it was completely in stocks, people have many views but you have suggested me to go ahead, it really worked. Now and than i believe in your words. I need you help for the second time in this forum and i need your words in this please help me.

Shreya
I suppose it is (RFV)=Required Fund Verification. However, wait to hear from Captain.

chefprashi

Mar 17, 2012
Hyderabad
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8 sep 2011
AOR Received.
dec 15
IELTS Request
sent
Med's Request
15 Feb2012
Med's Done....
29 Feb
Interview........
RPRF encashed on 11 April 2012
Passport Req..
15 Feb and delivered on 9 Mar 2012
VISA ISSUED...
DM ON 27th Aug. 2012
qorax said:
HI QORAX TNX VERY MUCH FOR UR REPLY. WISH U A GOOD DAY.

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
olddream said:
Hello Qorax,
Plz read the the link and help me in this regards.
canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/please-help-regarding-medical-t105951.0.html

Thank you very much.

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
shreya99 said:
Dear Qorax sir,

Shreya
Hi,

FRR = For Review & Return. Some IOs mention that against the ECU log, whille some don't. In any case the covenant remains the same.

RFV = Ready For Visa. It denotes that ur IO has completed his/her actions on ur file & now it's unto ECU to assess & advice on it.

BTW, many 2010 cases r in ur situation, u aren't alone. I'd opine that given few months the scene would become clearer for u... it's nothing adverse, just that VOs r overwhelmed, by this yr-end things r likely to be smoother.

Hope that helped.

Good luck.

Qorax

Islamabad

Star Member
Feb 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2011
Med's Request
04 Aug 2011
Med's Done....
10 Aug 2011
Passport Req..
Waiting...
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting...
LANDED..........
qorax said:
Hi,

U could be hearing from them anytime now. It takes around 3-5 months to receive the PPR from the meds submission. As of now everything is Ok. Pls await some more before u write to them again.

Good luck.

Qorax
Dear Qorax !

Its been 9.5 months after my meds done.why i m not getting PPR yet?

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
Islamabad said:
Dear Qorax !

Its been 9.5 months after my meds done.why i m not getting PPR yet?
B'coz ur file is held up for security clearance. Did u contact ur IO and enquire about it? If not, pls do so imdtly.