18-JUL-2011
Passport Req..
April 10, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
April 25, 2013
LANDED..........
April 25, 2013
Hello Qorax,

First of all i will thank you for providing details on background and security check, here is the details of my PNP case:

Application received on 7th December 2010
AOR and MEdical done in July 2011
ECase updated to Medical Received in October 2011, and was asked for paying right of landing fees and my wife's Police Clearance Certificate (Originally i didn't provide her PCC).
I provided the requested document and landing fees in November 2011. Since it was bank draft, i knew from bank that bank draft was cashed plus it was express post so it was delivered in November 2011.

Since then i haven't hear anything from them, i send couple of emails to buffalo VO and received auto reply. Sent an email to Catherine she works as Immigration Program Manager in buffalo on 8th May 2012, she replied my file needs to be sent to Ottawa office for additional background check. here is her reply:

"You are correct that your case is still in progress. Your application requires background checks involving other government departments and this inevitably lengthens processing. Unfortunately we no longer complete those checks ourselves so your file will be transferred to the Central Processing Pilot Office in Ottawa. You will hear from that office in due course."

from her reply, what i understand is the file is not yet been sent to Ottawa Office. I asked my local MP office for updates as well on 3rd of May 2012, i called to my local MP office today to know abt status, unfortunately they haven't heard anything from CIC yet but she told me your file is processed in Ottawa. I see conflict information here, Catherine replied me on 8th May and she said my file will be transferred but from my local MP's office i heard my file is already in Ottawa. Now i don't know how many months more it will take.

I will really appreciate if you can shed some light on detail above.

Thanks,
Affi

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
shaikhaffi said:
Hello Qorax,

First of all i will thank you for providing details on background and security check, here is the details of my PNP case:

Application received on 7th December 2010
AOR and MEdical done in July 2011
ECase updated to Medical Received in October 2011, and was asked for paying right of landing fees and my wife's Police Clearance Certificate (Originally i didn't provide her PCC).
I provided the requested document and landing fees in November 2011. Since it was bank draft, i knew from bank that bank draft was cashed plus it was express post so it was delivered in November 2011.

Since then i haven't hear anything from them, i send couple of emails to buffalo VO and received auto reply. Sent an email to Catherine she works as Immigration Program Manager in buffalo on 8th May 2012, she replied my file needs to be sent to Ottawa office for additional background check. here is her reply:

"You are correct that your case is still in progress. Your application requires background checks involving other government departments and this inevitably lengthens processing. Unfortunately we no longer complete those checks ourselves so your file will be transferred to the Central Processing Pilot Office in Ottawa. You will hear from that office in due course."

from her reply, what i understand is the file is not yet been sent to Ottawa Office. I asked my local MP office for updates as well on 3rd of May 2012, i called to my local MP office today to know abt status, unfortunately they haven't heard anything from CIC yet but she told me your file is processed in Ottawa. I see conflict information here, Catherine replied me on 8th May and she said my file will be transferred but from my local MP's office i heard my file is already in Ottawa. Now i don't know how many months more it will take.

I will really appreciate if you can shed some light on detail above.

Thanks,
Affi
2010 cases has a mandatory 2-yrs wait queue. Ur file will come out of it around Jul-12 & whereinafter it'd recommence processing. As of now it's kept at abeyance.

shaikhaffi

Jan 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-DEC-2010
Nomination.....
10-OCT-2010
AOR Received.
15-JUL-2011
File Transfer...
16-MAY-2012 -- CPP Ottawa
Med's Request
15-JUL-2011
Med's Done....
18-JUL-2011
Passport Req..
April 10, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
April 25, 2013
LANDED..........
April 25, 2013
qorax said:
2010 cases has a mandatory 2-yrs wait queue. Ur file will come out of it around Jul-12 & whereinafter it'd recommence processing. As of now it's kept at abeyance.

shaikhaffi

Jan 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-DEC-2010
Nomination.....
10-OCT-2010
AOR Received.
15-JUL-2011
File Transfer...
Med's Request
15-JUL-2011
Med's Done....
18-JUL-2011
Passport Req..
April 10, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
April 25, 2013
LANDED..........
April 25, 2013
qorax said:
But my application is Ontario PNP that means they have to give PR within 15months. Are you sure?

Thanks for the reply.

Thanks,
Affi

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
shaikhaffi said:
But my application is Ontario PNP that means they have to give PR within 15months. Are you sure?

Thanks for the reply.

Thanks,
Affi
1. That's not a guarantee... for any category.
2. I was anyway talking about FSW.

shaikhaffi

Jan 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-DEC-2010
Nomination.....
10-OCT-2010
AOR Received.
15-JUL-2011
File Transfer...
Med's Request
15-JUL-2011
Med's Done....
18-JUL-2011
Passport Req..
April 10, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
April 25, 2013
LANDED..........
April 25, 2013
qorax said:
1. That's not a guarantee... for any category.
2. I was anyway talking about FSW.
Thanks for reply Qorax, based on description i provided you, what do you think the file was sent to Ottawa-CPP after buffalo received my medical for additional background check or they sent after when i sent an email to Catherine for the case update?

FAAS

Apr 28, 2012
canada1234 said:
Nicely & Comprehensively Explained Qorax.
VO(London) demand some additional documents from me deadline is 25th May-12.i have already sent before deadline on 10th May-12.please tell me two things
1-r background check is in process or this stage have been passed?
2-after receiving my additional documents at London office, how much time will it take to send medical Request?

Regards

NavneetK

Apr 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
0111 and 1111
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
5TH JUNE,2013
LANDED..........
18TH JULY,2013
Good evening Qorax Sir,

Can you please tell me from which month 2 yrs are to be calculated.As i am FSW applicant from NDVO.mY IN PROCESS DATE IS 23RD FEB-2012.

qorax said:

deba_avik

Champion Member
Jun 12, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-02-2010
Doc's Request.
07-04-2010
AOR Received.
29-07-2010 (2nd AOR)
File Transfer...
14-04-2010
Med's Request
In Process since March 05, 2012
Med's Done....
Waiting
NavneetK said:
Good evening Qorax Sir,

Can you please tell me from which month 2 yrs are to be calculated.As i am FSW applicant from NDVO.mY IN PROCESS DATE IS 23RD FEB-2012.Below is my Ecas status.

We received your application for permanent residence on March 25, 2010.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on May 27, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your application and supporting documents were received by the New Delhi office. They are pending review.

We transferred your application to the New Delhi office on June 1, 2010. The New Delhi office may contact you.

Your application was reviewed and we started processing on February 23, 2012.
Your application and supporting documents received by the New Delhi office.

annmarypallickal

Dec 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
april 2011
Doc's Request.
april 2011
AOR Received.
may 2011
File Transfer...
june 2011
Med's Request
january 2013
Med's Done....
february 2013
Passport Req..
january 2013
VISA ISSUED...
april 2013
LANDED..........
april 2013
Hi Qorax,

GROUPS

Created date:2012/02/17
Updated date:2012/02/17
Primary:yes

Name:ECU-Officer Secondary ReviewType:pR-Temporary Processing
Create office-New Delhi

what does this ECU-Officer secondary review means?

is ECu officer is doing some background checks,security,or criminality or additional verification on educational documents?

but i hope they already completed verification of my educational documents and selction:passed.

regards,

ann

Kashifshah

Apr 15, 2012
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London visa office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
Doc's Request.
27th July 2010
AOR Received.
March 2011
IELTS Request
Sent with docs
File Transfer...
Aug 2011
Med's Request
Hope to get soon
Dear qorax!!!

I got such a letter from LVO, they say that ur application is still subject to addmissibily checks,, what are admissibility checks???please explain..below is the letter...

Dear Madam/Sir,

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada. It has been reviewed by an officer and found to be eligible for further processing. We anticipate being able to advise you of the next processing steps in 6 to 12 months' time.

Please note that your application is still subject to admissibility checks and verifications that are deemed necessary. You should not take any irrevocable action such as selling your property, quitting your job, or buying plane tickets until you we have advised you of the final decision on your application.

Please do not make any case status requests during the next 12 months as they will not be answered.

However, please do advise us if there is a change in your personal circumstances, such as the birth of a child, a marriage or divorce. You must let us know at the address above. You must also inform us of a:
- Change of address, including change of e-mail address;
- Change of immigration representative;
- Request for withdrawal of your application.
Please ensure you quote your file number on any correspondence sent to us.

All irreplaceable original documents, which were not obtained for the purpose of submitting an application for immigration, are being returned to you

Thank you for your interest in Canada.

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
FAAS said:
VO(London) demand some additional documents from me deadline is 25th May-12.i have already sent before deadline on 10th May-12.please tell me two things
1-r background check is in process or this stage have been passed?
2-after receiving my additional documents at London office, how much time will it take to send medical Request?

Regards
1. It's in process.
2. Approx 3 months.

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
Kashifshah said:
Dear qorax!!!

I got such a letter from LVO, they say that ur application is still subject to addmissibily checks,, what are admissibility checks???please explain..below is the letter...

Dear Madam/Sir,

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada. It has been reviewed by an officer and found to be eligible for further processing. We anticipate being able to advise you of the next processing steps in 6 to 12 months' time.

Please note that your application is still subject to admissibility checks and verifications that are deemed necessary. You should not take any irrevocable action such as selling your property, quitting your job, or buying plane tickets until you we have advised you of the final decision on your application.

Please do not make any case status requests during the next 12 months as they will not be answered.

However, please do advise us if there is a change in your personal circumstances, such as the birth of a child, a marriage or divorce. You must let us know at the address above. You must also inform us of a:
- Change of address, including change of e-mail address;
- Change of immigration representative;
- Request for withdrawal of your application.
Please ensure you quote your file number on any correspondence sent to us.

All irreplaceable original documents, which were not obtained for the purpose of submitting an application for immigration, are being returned to you

Thank you for your interest in Canada.
1. To assess ur "eligibility" (again) for PR processing.
2. Usually done for 2010 FSW applicants.
3. Usually done by ECU... something which has been started after scrapping of the pre-2008 cases.

Qorax

shaikhaffi

Jan 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-DEC-2010
Nomination.....
10-OCT-2010
AOR Received.
15-JUL-2011
File Transfer...
Med's Request
15-JUL-2011
Med's Done....
18-JUL-2011
Passport Req..
April 10, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
April 25, 2013
LANDED..........
April 25, 2013
qorax said:
1. To assess ur "eligibility" (again) for PR processing.
2. Usually done for 2010 FSW applicants.
3. Usually done by ECU... something which has been started after scrapping of the pre-2008 cases.

Qorax
Qorax, can you please reply to my post, i will really appreciate that. Thanks.