+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Background check in process but status say DM

Sair1

Aug 6, 2019
Our status change to DM about 2 wks ago and we got no ppr. I got screen shots of the notes from lawyer but it still says background check in process.

What does this mean? How long does background check take after DM?

LA visa office

YoYo81

May 22, 2018
Our status change to DM about 2 wks ago and we got no ppr. I got screen shots of the notes from lawyer but it still says background check in process.

What does this mean? How long does background check take after DM?

LA visa office
No BC after DM . I think the notes you got is old , check the date of the note to make sure also as I know usually security check status blank in GCMS note because they hide it under section s.15(1)

Sair1

Aug 6, 2019
No BC after DM . I think the notes you got is old , check the date of the note to make sure also as I know usually security check status blank in GCMS note because they hide it under section s.15(1)
Thanks for your help. I think i am confused between GC notes and Representative portal. Anyway, this is what i have. Unsure what this means and when the PPR is coming.

ECAS
Sponsorship - DM
Permanent Residency applicant status - DM (changed on sept 17th 2019)

When i clinic on details on ECAS - there is no update - last entry was we started processing your app April 11 2019.

When i asked my Lawyer to look up details, she sent a screen shot

Estimated processing time remaining 18 days. (Date received - Oct 15th 2018)

Details:

Review of eligibility - we are reviewing whether you meet eligibility requirement
Review of medical - you passed on feb 22 2019
Review of additional document - we need additional doc to process app. we will send you letter and email
Interview - you do not need an interview
Biometrics - received Mar 19th 2019
BG check - we are processing your BG check
Final decision - your application is in process. we will send you msg once final decision is made.

YoYo81

May 22, 2018
Thanks for your help. I think i am confused between GC notes and Representative portal. Anyway, this is what i have. Unsure what this means and when the PPR is coming.

ECAS
Sponsorship - DM
Permanent Residency applicant status - DM (changed on sept 17th 2019)

When i clinic on details on ECAS - there is no update - last entry was we started processing your app April 11 2019.

When i asked my Lawyer to look up details, she sent a screen shot

Estimated processing time remaining 18 days. (Date received - Oct 15th 2018)

Details:

Review of eligibility - we are reviewing whether you meet eligibility requirement
Review of medical - you passed on feb 22 2019
Review of additional document - we need additional doc to process app. we will send you letter and email
Interview - you do not need an interview
Biometrics - received Mar 19th 2019
BG check - we are processing your BG check
Final decision - your application is in process. we will send you msg once final decision is made.
It’s look like online account not GCMS notes, anyway as it’s appeared DM in ECAS I think you’ll receive PPR soon

Reactions: Sair1

mithi678

Star Member
Jan 25, 2019
It’s look like online account not GCMS notes, anyway as it’s appeared DM in ECAS I think you’ll receive PPR soon
U ll receive ppr email soon.mine was same like u.when I received my passport with stamped visa on then on gc key status changed we completed your background check.

Reactions: Sair1