+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Authorization to return to Canada.

RoxyG

Oct 18, 2016
Jalisse said:
Hi RoxyG,
Oh wow didn't realiZe would take long to just get the application going, assumed afterARC is in, then the waiting begins. Yes every case is different but I already know my case will be a bumpy road. I just hope it gets approved in the end...don't want added headaches of getting denied and reapplying. We will see. I hope for you everything works out soon....fingers crossed I'm hoping for 2018!
yes is a long process but yes hope everyone here gets a happy end , but what you can do is be ready and send all the documents on time this process costs alot of money too , but what you can do is take advantage of eceryone here that has the process for longer time than you so that way you will have a better idea about how you can sumitt a document or how you can get everything , sometimes we take more time when we dont have an idea how to do something that happened to me

rsdhillon

Jun 28, 2014
Hi everyone, I am silent viewer plying on a same boat seeking ARC approval from New Delhi since 2012. Very frustrating and tiring experience I am having. I have applied as a dependent spouse of eligible FSW in Feb 2012 . In august 2013 CIC demanded ARC processing fee along with explanation that was submitted through my lawyer. After long wait they again demanded by IRB decision copy along with federal court appeal application in Jan 2015 till now no updates nothing on CAIPS.

Jalisse

Star Member
Aug 11, 2016
Visa Office......
Mexico
RoxyG said:
yes is a long process but yes hope everyone here gets a happy end , but what you can do is be ready and send all the documents on time this process costs alot of money too , but what you can do is take advantage of eceryone here that has the process for longer time than you so that way you will have a better idea about how you can sumitt a document or how you can get everything , sometimes we take more time when we dont have an idea how to do something that happened to me
Thank you so much for info!!! Truly appreciate it. Yes that's what I'm trying to do, to get an understadung of what's coming next. Right now Mexico started processing sept. 20. So still in the early stages. Is there anything I can do now to get a head start or I first have to wait for them for ARC request, and all the other stuff? (Police check, RCMP, interview?). Thank you again!

rsdhillon

Jun 28, 2014
During my process they never asked me for RCMP check. I have been called at CHC for fingerprints on rcmp form. My lawyer told me that CIC will itself collect information from rcmp and cbsa. After 2 years of ARC application my lawyer submitted second set of submission to support my application in April 2015

What is your category under which u applied ?

Jalisse

Star Member
Aug 11, 2016
Visa Office......
Mexico
rsdhillon said:
During my process they never asked me for RCMP check. I have been called at CHC for fingerprints on rcmp form. My lawyer told me that CIC will itself collect information from rcmp and cbsa. After 2 years of ARC application my lawyer submitted second set of submission to support my application in April 2015

What is your category under which u applied ?
I applied under spousal sponsorship

Taxed

Jul 9, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-2015
Doc's Request.
11-2015
AOR Received.
04-2015
Med's Request
11-2015
Med's Done....
11-2015
Interview........
9-2016 ARC Approved.: 9-2016 CSQ Issued.....: 2-2017 Re-Med's Request...: 4-2017 Re-Med's Done : 4-2017
Passport Req..
04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
04-2017
LANDED..........
05-2017
Jalisse said:
Hi Taxed,

I will have to deal with ARC. It took a year for you? I was afraid of this. I was hoping it wouldn't take so long.
I'm going thru Mexico visa office. Who gets the notification requesting ARC application? Did you get an interview? Just wanted an idea of what to expect. The application started being processed in Mexico sept. 20 so I'm wondering when I'll be notified for ARC. Thank you!
I'm not in the family sponsorship category, i was accepted on H&C and they requested the ARC when i was approved.
It took a year to grant me the ARC coz it was refused first time and i appealed and i have an interview and then approved which took a year for the whole process.
Once your sponsorship is approved, they will request the ARC application from you.

RoxyG said:
hello taxed your application for PR took one year or just to get the ARC approved ? I am getting tired of this they requested the ARC fee and letter if explaination august 2016 my applicstion has 17 months but just 15 months in Mexico i am not sure what to expect after i sent the ARC and the removal cost to them , i am affraid the will take long time to say something , what do you think ? I think is you are approved you can give me a better idea of this
It sure takes a long time and you can just hope for the best, some members took them weeks to be approved and others years so it really varies from a case to another.

Jalisse

Star Member
Aug 11, 2016
Visa Office......
Mexico
Taxed said:
I'm not in the family sponsorship category, i was accepted on H&C and they requested the ARC when i was approved.
It took a year to grant me the ARC coz it was refused first time and i appealed and i have an interview and then approved which took a year for the whole process.
Once your sponsorship is approved, they will request the ARC application from you.

It sure takes a long time and you can just hope for the best, some members took them weeks to be approved and others years so it really varies from a case to another.
Ok thank you! True it all depends on who's looking at application. One step at a time and eventually I'll
See the light at the end of the tunnel! I'm happy for you that finally things are moving along!

RoxyG

Oct 18, 2016
Hello everyone i got good news today after i sent the ARC fees and the letter , today we got an email requesting my husband passport and 2 pics, they will send the visa , I sent ARC fees and letter on Oct 11 almost a month to process it , hope everyone here will get good news soon

Reactions: Dorib

TANMEX

Dec 14, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
RoxyG said:
Hello everyone i got good news today after i sent the ARC fees and the letter , today we got an email requesting my husband passport and 2 pics, they will send the visa , I sent ARC fees and letter on Oct 11 almost a month to process it , hope everyone here will get good news soon
Congratulations !!!!!!!.

Taxed

Jul 9, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-2015
Doc's Request.
11-2015
AOR Received.
04-2015
Med's Request
11-2015
Med's Done....
11-2015
Interview........
9-2016 ARC Approved.: 9-2016 CSQ Issued.....: 2-2017 Re-Med's Request...: 4-2017 Re-Med's Done : 4-2017
Passport Req..
04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
04-2017
LANDED..........
05-2017
RoxyG said:
Congrats, glad it was a fast process for you, i hope others receive good news soon.

CCGS2015

Star Member
Feb 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sao Paulo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2015
Nomination.....
03-06-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
IELTS Request
with application
File Transfer...
18-09-2015
Med's Request
22-03-2016
Med's Done....
29-03-2016
RoxyG said:
Congratulations!
I am on the same boat as you. I paid my fees and removal expenses on the 14 of October. Hopefully it will come as soon as yours did.
What is your Visa Office? Mine is Sao Paulo...since the 14 I have not heard from them...
Anybody has an idea of how long paying the fees would take to finish processing our PR application?

RoxyG

Oct 18, 2016
CCGS2015 said:
Congratulations!
I am on the same boat as you. I paid my fees and removal expenses on the 14 of October. Hopefully it will come as soon as yours did.
What is your Visa Office? Mine is Sao Paulo...since the 14 I have not heard from them...
Anybody has an idea of how long paying the fees would take to finish processing our PR application?
. My visa office is Mexico but after I paid the ARC and sent the letter of explanation with pictures and all the details I am pregnant my due date is in January we asked for a chance to let me husband be here before that I am not sure if that help but I sent everything on Oct 11 and November 9 they asked for my husband passport and 2 pictures for the permanent resident card and the letter said that my husband permanent resident visa will expire in April 30 2017 we also have 2 kids I sent a lot of information to them I filedthe web form to let them know that our application passed the normal processing time I was trying to bother them , my application took 18 months in total , but I think the maximum they can take to process the ARC is 6 weeks hope you will hear from them soon

Jalisse

Star Member
Aug 11, 2016
Visa Office......
Mexico
RoxyG said:
. My visa office is Mexico but after I paid the ARC and sent the letter of explanation with pictures and all the details I am pregnant my due date is in January we asked for a chance to let me husband be here before that I am not sure if that help but I sent everything on Oct 11 and November 9 they asked for my husband passport and 2 pictures for the permanent resident card and the letter said that my husband permanent resident visa will expire in April 30 2017 we also have 2 kids I sent a lot of information to them I filedthe web form to let them know that our application passed the normal processing time I was trying to bother them , my application took 18 months in total , but I think the maximum they can take to process the ARC is 6 weeks hope you will hear from them soon
Congratulations!!!