+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***** AUGUST 2020 CEC APPLICANTS TIMELINE *****

pjsandhu

Oct 28, 2020
Anyone ordered GCMS notes lately? I ordered mine on Jan 25th, and still waiting for it. Wanted to see if others are also hampered by longer wait time for GCMS.
I ordered one in December Nd took exact 30 days .. again applied on 12 feb but still waiting...

Akash111

Star Member
Oct 30, 2019
cambridge
Hi All,

Single applicant, Married, non accompanying spouse in the EE profile. CEC

ITA- 25th June
AOR- 16th August,
Biometrics passed
Medical passed

Its been 7 months today

I applied for GCMS notes in Jan and this was it, >
Eligibility- Recommended Pass
Criminality- In progress
Info Sharing- In progress

VO- Ottawa

I called IRCC today(15th March), the lady said everything is the same, no change, I am not sure why is it so slow, she came up with very strange thing saying that u have work permit valid until Jan 2022 and you have to renew it before December 2021. I was like I don't think my PR is going to take that long. she was like it might, there is a delay these days- I am not sure if this is related to anything she saw on my profile or randomly said it.

No review require or no additional document ask. I am not sure if its gonna take long due to spouse non accompanying!!!

any thoughts?
don't worry my file was last touch on jan 24th after that till 11th march status was same(got GU) and i called on 12th march everything was passed except security

Thakkali

Feb 3, 2021
Hi All,

ITA- 25th June
AOR- 16th August,
Biometrics passed
Medical passed

Its been 7 months today

Criminality- In progress

VO- Ottawa

I called IRCC today(15th March), the lady said everything is the same, no change, I am not sure why is it so slow, she came up with very strange thing saying that u have work permit valid until Jan 2022 and you have to renew it before December 2021. I was like I don't think my PR is going to take that long. she was like it might, there is a delay these days- I am not sure if this is related to anything she saw on my profile or randomly said it.

No review require or no additional document ask. I am not sure if its gonna take long due to spouse non accompanying!!!

any thoughts?
My AOR is 13th August. My application is in same status like yours and it's spouse unaccompanying.

sponsort

Jun 14, 2018
Hi All,

ITA- 25th June
AOR- 16th August,
Biometrics passed
Medical passed

Its been 7 months today

Criminality- In progress

VO- Ottawa

any thoughts?
Same here. AOR Aug 25.
You should be okay if you submitted all your spouse's docs like medicals, police checks, biometrics, etc.

abhay.kw

Dec 30, 2020
How does IRCC contacts you to confirm if you're in Canada? By email or phone? And what actions are usually applicants asked to do?

pjsandhu

Oct 28, 2020
Hii everyone...
Got in touch with agent ...
AOR- 20 august
She said eligibility is taking long... first it was recommended pass but not in the queue to verify for final decision .. means its is pass or not... anyone face this situation.. Nd what was the final decision... or anyone in the same boat...???

EscoBlades

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Hii everyone...
Got in touch with agent ...
AOR- 20 august
She said eligibility is taking long... first it was recommended pass but not in the queue to verify for final decision .. means its is pass or not... anyone face this situation.. Nd what was the final decision... or anyone in the same boat...???
Many in this thread have Recommend Pass for their eligibility, read the last few pages.

It simply means that it is waiting for a Senior officer to do a final review for that stage. You just have to wait till they pick up your file.

Raj_Jain

Star Member
Jul 27, 2018
Same here. We have stepped into 8th month of waiting. It's dragging me into deep frustration
Just spoke to an agent. He said my application is looking good, but there are applicants from March 2020 whose applications still in progress. That means a year for them. For my sanity, I have just made up my mind that it will come by Spring. Yours will come by too soon!

• Sad
Reactions: shredder