+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***** AUGUST 2020 CEC APPLICANTS TIMELINE *****

Goldensun

Jun 12, 2018
Hi guys, I just called IRCC again today, and got the update for the time that they process the application. They told me it will take at least 8 - 9 months. So if your application already reached 6 months, you should expect for at least 2 more months before you get the final decision from IRCC. However, it may not apply for everyone.

So be patient everyone!

dgeorge

Feb 2, 2020
Hi guys, I just called IRCC again today, and got the update for the time that they process the application. They told me it will take at least 8 - 9 months. So if your application already reached 6 months, you should expect for at least 2 more months before you get the final decision from IRCC. However, it may not apply for everyone.

So be patient everyone!
whats your aor? maybe we should make an excel sheet with all the names and list of people who are delayed from 2020 and send it to the prime minister of canada

islandlife

May 26, 2020
My

Congrats!
My AOR is August 5th.
I will wait until the end of the month then I will call IRCC, hope to hear good news
I’m Aug 5th too. I’m gonna call in a couple days at my 7 month mark and see what’s up. I’ve never received any ghost updates and everything was still in progress when I called late January.

Raj_Jain

Star Member
Jul 27, 2018
And now that this is getting further streched, none of these days spent in Canada can count towards the citizenship eligibility process. I have almost spent three years which will count only as one year. I know this is irrelevant at this point. Please don't troll lol

EscoBlades

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
I just saw on FB group someone from AOR jan 18 2021 got pr after 43 days (including one misrepresentation) and 3 November 2020 AOR got approval yesterday
Certain NOCs (especially those deemed an essential service) get priority processing. Some VOs also have slightly better bandwidth and capacity to process applications. Really depends on a number of factors as to how quickly an application can get processed and approved.

Akash111

Star Member
Oct 30, 2019
cambridge
Certain NOCs (especially those deemed an essential service) get priority processing. Some VOs also have slightly better bandwidth and capacity to process applications. Really depends on a number of factors as to how quickly an application can get processed and approved.
Ok I understand that but one of my friend is plumber he got his approval in 4 months is this essential service? Lol

Woody24561

Star Member
Feb 5, 2021
Ok I understand that but one of my friend is plumber he got his approval in 4 months is this essential service? Lol
Yeah I have friends who are still waiting for PR and they are back in April/May 2020 so it depends really. Just hopefully we all don't have to wait that long haha