+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AUGUST 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

pardis.tabar

Star Member
Oct 13, 2019
Toronto, Canada
Does anyone know the timeframe for getting your application transferred to a VO, I got my biometrics and medical test done two weeks ago but no update yet
I believe it does not depend on medical and bio metric, in my case they sent the application to VO the day after I received medical and bio metric request.

Reactions: HRU

pardis.tabar

Star Member
Oct 13, 2019
Toronto, Canada
Do we get a notification or any indication when the medical is uploaded? I know when a decision on the medical is made, there is clear indication. The reason i'm asking is because the doctor's office sat on uploading the medical results for a week. They promised to do it tomorrow and I really want to believe them. But, they also said they would be uploading within 48 hours which was would have been last week Wednesday. Short of me calling them everyday now, the only option I have is to check ECAS.
I'm not sure if I got your question correctly and not sure if my answer will help you... Once the medical is done and the result is all good, it will be shown on your online account as "the medical exam is passed on some specific date".

tacobowl123

Star Member
Jul 21, 2019
I'm not sure if I got your question correctly and not sure if my answer will help you... Once the medical is done and the result is all good, it will be shown on your online account as "the medical exam is passed on some specific date".
No worries, I appreciate you trying to help out and at the same time I didn't really think through what I had written.

So, my question was, once the Panel Physician uploads the results to EACS, is this indicated before the decision is made on the result? Will it say Dr. ABC has uploaded your medical report and it is currently under review?

pardis.tabar

Star Member
Oct 13, 2019
Toronto, Canada
No worries, I appreciate you trying to help out and at the same time I didn't really think through what I had written.

So, my question was, once the Panel Physician uploads the results to EACS, is this indicated before the decision is made on the result? Will it say Dr. ABC has uploaded your medical report and it is currently under review?
I see... no it doesn't. My husband took the exam on Oct 30th and the physician told him he can pick up the report on Nov 3rd; online account also shows medical passed on nov 3rd.

HRU

Star Member
Sep 30, 2019
I believe it does not depend on medical and bio metric, in my case they sent the application to VO the day after I received medical and bio metric request.
Ohh! I see, thanks so much for your help! Really appreciated :)! I’ve been so worried because it’s been two weeks since I completed and passed medical/biometrics and no update yet, I guess maybe it doesn’t depend on this then. But I hope the transfer will happen soon!

Tiju Samuel

May 7, 2018
I'm sorry that you read something negative in my post, I can assure you it was not meant to be. I'm sure 99.9% of the people here, including the person who asked how it was possible ours was done so fast are legit couples.

Lol. That's cute. Read what I said above. ^^

Good luck everyone, I truly mean that but the level of pettiness and the amount of "I SENT MY APPLICATION IN BEFORE YOU, THIS IS UNFAIR!" around these parts is somewhat ridiculous.

We all want the same thing, it happens at different times. When I said "Don't overthink it, we didn't" it was meant to be a "don't let our timeline bother you, others didn't bother us. It is what it is". Other people got theirs quicker than us who lodged after us. You can't sweat that stuff.

That's all. No hard feelings eh?
Honestly...I didnt find anything wrong in your post brother...I understand the frustration of people...I honestly congratulate you...and I also wish everyone on this forum including me gets our spouses PR approved soon too...cheers..

Samsun

Star Member
Sep 21, 2018
hi all,
I have got the biometric done October 29 in Havana, still no medical request, yesterday received an email saying the file has bee transferred to VO.
ecase and gckey show nothing specific, it does not even show my biometric letter, no messages.
is this normal?
time line:
Application was sent August 08,
AOR October 18
Biometric request October 20
Biometric done October 29
File transferred to VO November 05
Thanks

tacobowl123

Star Member
Jul 21, 2019
Looking through the guide, it mentions that if AOR2 is not emailed, it will show up on EACS as line 2...are any of these the AOR2? This is on the sponsor side.

1. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on October 9, 2019.
  2. We started processing your application on October 8, 2019.

Nov 6, 2019
Hey!
My husband (sponsor) submitted my spousal sponsorship application on Aug 4th and it was delivered on Aug 8th.
Received the acknowledgement on October 11th and then within a week received the request for medical and biometrics.
My medical was cleared and biometrics are scheduled for end of this month.
I have also received a letter today stating that the application is sent to the visa office in New Delhi (India) for further processing.
Could you please help me with:
1. What stage of the application am I at?
2. How long do you think the process will take from here?
Thanks for your help!

filcamn1990

Star Member
Aug 16, 2019
Hi everyone!
We got an email from IRCC asking for Proof of relationship and Proof of communication.

Here is the letter

Proof of Relationship: Please provide a detailed description, including dates, regarding the development of your relationship (.i.e when you began dating, when you began residing together, what the circumstances were, when you began to share finances, when you openly advertised your relationship as a couple). This must be received at this office by: 2019/11/29 

Communication, proof: Please include proof of communication between you and your sponsor spanning the course of your relationship (such as letters, E-mails, phone bills, text messages). Please note that submissions in languages other than English or French, which are not accompanied by English or French translations, will not be accepted. This must be received at this office by: 2019/11/29

Here is what I will provide.
1) DETAILED LETTER OF OUR LOVE STORY AND PICTURES WITH DESCRIPTION AND REMITTANCES FROM OUR WEDDING AND FINANCIAL SUPPORT

2.) OLD TRANSLATED DOC FROM OUR APPLICATION
NEW TRANSLATED DOCUMENT (56 PAGES)
CALL LOGS FROM FACEBOOK (65 PAGES)
PHONE BILL

DO YOU THINK ITS ENOUGH?
the only reason we are sending this many is bec they said "SPANNING" the course of our relationship.

mrstrunks

Star Member
Aug 28, 2019
Hi everyone!
We got an email from IRCC asking for Proof of relationship and Proof of communication.

Here is the letter

Proof of Relationship: Please provide a detailed description, including dates, regarding the development of your relationship (.i.e when you began dating, when you began residing together, what the circumstances were, when you began to share finances, when you openly advertised your relationship as a couple). This must be received at this office by: 2019/11/29 

Communication, proof: Please include proof of communication between you and your sponsor spanning the course of your relationship (such as letters, E-mails, phone bills, text messages). Please note that submissions in languages other than English or French, which are not accompanied by English or French translations, will not be accepted. This must be received at this office by: 2019/11/29

Here is what I will provide.
1) DETAILED LETTER OF OUR LOVE STORY AND PICTURES WITH DESCRIPTION AND REMITTANCES FROM OUR WEDDING AND FINANCIAL SUPPORT

2.) OLD TRANSLATED DOC FROM OUR APPLICATION
NEW TRANSLATED DOCUMENT (56 PAGES)
CALL LOGS FROM FACEBOOK (65 PAGES)
PHONE BILL

DO YOU THINK ITS ENOUGH?
the only reason we are sending this many is bec they said "SPANNING" the course of our relationship.

Hi filcamn1990, those supporting documents that you have listed and will be submitting... have you included those in your application when you sent it CPC Sydney?

The reason why Im asking is that, I have included those in my application and I forgot to include an answer to the question in the Relationship Form about additional details about your relationship.

Today my husband received an additional document request... but it was to submit a PSA (Philippine Statistics Authority) Advisory on marriages.

Not sure how many times the immigration request for documents...but if they only send one email listing all the documents they need... then I guess what you are submitting is good enough.

filcamn1990

Star Member
Aug 16, 2019
Hi filcamn1990, those supporting documents that you have listed and will be submitting... have you included those in your application when you sent it CPC Sydney?

The reason why Im asking is that, I have included those in my application and I forgot to include an answer to the question in the Relationship Form about additional details about your relationship.

Today my husband received an additional document request... but it was to submit a PSA (Philippine Statistics Authority) Advisory on marriages.

Not sure how many times the immigration request for documents...but if they only send one email listing all the documents they need... then I guess what you are submitting is good enough.

hello! i submitted all of them already but my guess is for proof of relationship asking it to

we only submitted 10 pages of translated docs 2 SC per page, no call logs. no phone bills etc.

and for the first one i think its bec I missed to answer the part where it says " is there anything else you wish to share abt ur relationship.... bla bla bla.,.
unfortunately i left that blank. :(

filcamn1990

Star Member
Aug 16, 2019

Sorry my first reply was sent right away. haha