***August 2019 AOR Tracking - join here***

Elaine_B

Star Member
Sep 12, 2019
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
01-08-2019
If your VO is Sydney, you may need to prepare for a relatively long wait time as very few applicants whose files are at Sydney office have seen their cases finalized within the 6-month period. I'm not saying you will surely have a lot of waiting to do, but according to most Sydney applicants on this forum, that office is super slow. My case itself is being processed in Sydney, so I have extensively searched for relevant information on this forum and found lots of delayed cases there. I suggest you call them again and another agent will most likely tell you which VO is processing your application. I have never heard that they are not allowed to disclose this information which is not sensitive at all.
Definetly, my husband isn't the luckiest when it comes to these calls...so many people here called and got the VO info. And remember last time he called and they asked not to call until Feb? o_O
I'm guessing Sidney because we are PNP, but then I read somewhere that Sidney processes only PNP paper based while Inland is processed in Ottawa (not sure if it is true though). What's your stream if you don't mind me asking?

Last edited:
Reactions: baltzly

antique

Star Member
Oct 19, 2013
Definetly, my husband isn't the luckiest when it comes to these calls...so many people here called and got the VO info. And remember last time he called and they asked not to call until Feb? o_O
I'm guessing Sidney because we are PNP, but then I read somewhere that Sidney processes only PNP paper based while Inland is processed in Ottawa (not sure if it is true though). What's your stream if you don't mind me asking?
it may not necessarily be true, I am PNP inland applicant but for some reason my application is being processed at LVO Etobicoke

Reactions: Elaine_B

Elaine_B

Star Member
Sep 12, 2019
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
01-08-2019
I totally agree. I also feel that visiting this forum is like a double-edged sword. On the one hand, I enjoy the feeling of talking to people in similar situations and sharing the same goal. On the other hand, it makes me feel depressed, disheartened and scared when I come across negative information about cases that resemble mine.
Some people comfort me by saying that once eligibility is passed, I'm almost there, but I think there is a fundamental distinction between" I'm almost there" and " I've received the golden email":)
Exactly!
Oh man, I am throwing a party when this finally happens. :)

Reactions: baltzly

Elaine_B

Star Member
Sep 12, 2019
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
01-08-2019
it may not necessarily be true, I am PNP inland applicant but for some reason my application is being processed at LVO Etobicoke
Wow! Thanks for sharing that!
Hopefully mine is also somewhere other than Sidney...let's see when my husband calls them again.

Reactions: antique

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
130 days after applying, I've finally received my PPR mail

FSW-Outland
Visa Office: London
AOR: Aug 22, 2019
Med: Sep 7, 2019
BIL: Sep 7, 2019 (Submitted on Sep 23, 2019)
GU: Dec 7, 2019
PPR: Dec 30, 2019

A wonderful way to end this decade for sure! Looking forward to a whole new beginning in 2020 ✌

I have religiously checked this forum every day for the past 130 days. I woke up today dreaming of receiving the ready for visa mail (I swear!) and was quite sad realizing I wont be knowing anything till well into January. I even checked all my messages today morning in vain.

At 3:15 UAE time, I received a mail (donotreply@cic...). It did not mention "ready for visa" anywhere so for a second I thought the worst (obviously). I opened it thinking maybe I was being rejected or asked for more documents. Well, it wasn't :)
Congratulaitons!

Reactions: saniaharris

nik_027

Oct 9, 2019
Bangalore
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Bangalore
App. Filed.......
19 Aug 19
AOR Received.
19 Aug 19
Hello @admin and other who have received PPR email,

Does getting a PPR email means, things are in good shape and its just single entry Visa that will be stamped on the passport and you can plan your days ahead. What i basically mean to ask is, post submitting your passport, have you guys ever come across any hassle in getting the visa stamped, only considering the delay in getting the stamped passport back (due to holiday season and many passport to be processed).

TIA,
N

going2CA

Sep 16, 2019
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
28-09-2019
Med's Done....
17-10-2019
Passport Req..
09-03-2020
VISA ISSUED...
16-03-2020
LANDED..........
27-8-2020
Almost 10 days back i put a enquiry regarding my visa office but didn't here back from them so I called cic then agent told me that my visa office is CIO sydney. Today I got reply of my webform enquiry and it states that my application is at CPC ottawa. Which information will be correct ? I am confused.
Lucky you. I emailed 2 months ago still no reply

skai

Dec 23, 2014
I have heard lot of people are getting Ghost updates in last few days, hopefully PPR rain starts soon

CanadianDream888

Apr 16, 2018
Toronto, ON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Edmonton VO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
03-08-2019
Med's Done....
26-08-2019
Passport Req..
15-12-2019
VISA ISSUED...
02-01-2020
LANDED..........
08-01-2020
@andy108

Hi guys,

Any suggestions and tips on doing 1000 island flagpole without a car?

I am coming from Scarborough, ON.

Appreciate suggestions and ideas on different transportation and arrangements on how to make it happen. Thanks a lot! ;)

going2CA

Sep 16, 2019
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
28-09-2019
Med's Done....
17-10-2019
Passport Req..
09-03-2020
VISA ISSUED...
16-03-2020
LANDED..........
27-8-2020

Avats

Oct 12, 2019
Hi everyone! This is regarding proof of funds in the case of non-accompanying spouse.

My wife will not be accompanying me to Canada and I will be going there alone. Do I need to show funds for the both of us or only for me? We do not have any children.

Thank you.

quelash13

Mar 4, 2019
Singapore
Hi everyone! This is regarding proof of funds in the case of non-accompanying spouse.

My wife will not be accompanying me to Canada and I will be going there alone. Do I need to show funds for the both of us or only for me? We do not have any children.

Thank you.
You need to show sufficient funds for both of you even though she is non-accompanying.

quelash13

Mar 4, 2019
Singapore
I totally agree. I also feel that visiting this forum is like a double-edged sword. On the one hand, I enjoy the feeling of talking to people in similar situations and sharing the same goal. On the other hand, it makes me feel depressed, disheartened and scared when I come across negative information about cases that resemble mine.
Some people comfort me by saying that once eligibility is passed, I'm almost there, but I think there is a fundamental distinction between" I'm almost there" and " I've received the golden email":)
Hey @baltzly I feel you! Good luck on the progression of your application. Hope you receive some good news really soon.