+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****August 2018***** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

Yangchen

Jan 23, 2020
Welcome to Family Class Sponsorship August 2018 thread - OUTLAND

Hi,

Feel free to ask questions, share thoughts and seek advice.

What happens after submitting
my application?

If your application is complete, you will receive Acknoledgment of Receipt (AOR1) whithin 60 days, usually 45 to 56 days via email or less if lucky.

Then, if eligible, the sponsor will receive the Sponsor Approval email(SA) which contains the UCI (Unique Client ID) and application number to use for tracking the status of the application. Via email

Then the Principal Applicant(PA) will receive the letter confirmation of receipt of the PR application/Acknowledgment Of Receipt(AOR1). Via email

Please note that both the Sponsor and PA receive identical Application number but different UCI numbers.

Then, if not already submitted upfront with the application:

1. Police Check Certificate Request(PCC)

2. Medical Exam Request

3. Request to pay for PR Card (RPRF)

4. Request to submit additional documents, 5. Request for any additional documents that were missing from your application.

Using application number/UCI number, surname, DOB, country of birth etc... you can log in to ECAS to monitor the process of your application, link below:

https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/introduction.do?app=ecas

At this stage, you can check the status of your application online(ECAS) or link your application to GCKEY.

Then you might receive a file transfer email to the Local Visa Office(VO).

Then you might be invited for an interview.

Receive Pre Arrival Letter.

Decision Made on your application.

Passport Request (PPR).

Request for new set of PR photos.

Confirmation of PR (COPR).

God speed

Revenant
Hello sir/madam
Welcome to Family Class Sponsorship August 2018 thread - OUTLAND

Hi,

Feel free to ask questions, share thoughts and seek advice.

What happens after submitting
my application?

If your application is complete, you will receive Acknoledgment of Receipt (AOR1) whithin 60 days, usually 45 to 56 days via email or less if lucky.

Then, if eligible, the sponsor will receive the Sponsor Approval email(SA) which contains the UCI (Unique Client ID) and application number to use for tracking the status of the application. Via email

Then the Principal Applicant(PA) will receive the letter confirmation of receipt of the PR application/Acknowledgment Of Receipt(AOR1). Via email

Please note that both the Sponsor and PA receive identical Application number but different UCI numbers.

Then, if not already submitted upfront with the application:

1. Police Check Certificate Request(PCC)

2. Medical Exam Request

3. Request to pay for PR Card (RPRF)

4. Request to submit additional documents, 5. Request for any additional documents that were missing from your application.

Using application number/UCI number, surname, DOB, country of birth etc... you can log in to ECAS to monitor the process of your application, link below:

https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/introduction.do?app=ecas

At this stage, you can check the status of your application online(ECAS) or link your application to GCKEY.

Then you might receive a file transfer email to the Local Visa Office(VO).

Then you might be invited for an interview.

Receive Pre Arrival Letter.

Decision Made on your application.

Passport Request (PPR).

Request for new set of PR photos.

Confirmation of PR (COPR).

God speed

Revenant
Hi,

I am the applicant from india (wife)
of my husband who is a Canadian citizen.

Our application sent October 2018 and there received on march 2019 and I guess I got pre arrival letter on September 2019 for 3 times like in 1 in October and again in November.. after that I found decision made. It's been more than one year.
the process that u have mentioned exactly same to me now I am waiting for passport request.. waiting means dying everyday hoping for the best.. what do u think why I didn't ask for passport may be because of the covid19 ?
thanks