Sep 18, 2018
App. Filed.......
Fsw outland (india)
AOR Received.
03-08-2018
Not anymore, its locked since I submitted the form yesterday :(
So how should I proceed ?
Thanks
Use the webform option to begin with and let's be open towards other strategies from others here in this forum incase if there is any. Anyways there's nothing to panic or worry, webform can and will help out.

Abdelilah

Apr 8, 2017
Calgary
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/08/2018
Doc's Request.
07/11/2018
AOR Received.
19/08/2018
LANDED..........
17/02/2019
Use the webform option to begin with and let's be open towards other strategies from others here in this forum incase if there is any. Anyways there's nothing to panic or worry, webform can and will help out.
Thanks a lot, I'll go with the webform route, I think also that the agent will notice that it is the same activity, logically you can't do the same activity twice, meanwhile the status of my additional document changed like this :

Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided have been uploaded.

niteesh.rishi

Mar 27, 2018
Got an ADR yesterday, they were not able to open the Employment Reference Letter at their end so requested to re-upload in proper format. I uploaded the same PDF again as I was able to open it at my end, I cross checked by sending it to my friends email and she was also able to access the PDF.
Later on I sent an e-mail to CPC Ottawa e-mail ID mentioning about the ADR and attaching the PDF.
I also used CSE web-form to inform CIC that i have sent an email too after uploading the requested PDF on my CIC account.

Reactions: Abdelilah

Abdelilah

Apr 8, 2017
Calgary
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/08/2018
Doc's Request.
07/11/2018
AOR Received.
19/08/2018
LANDED..........
17/02/2019
Got an ADR yesterday, they were not able to open the Employment Reference Letter at their end so requested to re-upload in proper format. I uploaded the same PDF again as I was able to open it at my end, I cross checked by sending it to my friends email and she was also able to access the PDF.
Later on I sent an e-mail to CPC Ottawa e-mail ID mentioning about the ADR and attaching the PDF.
I also used CSE web-form to inform CIC that i have sent an email too after uploading the requested PDF on my CIC account.
How did you send an email to Ottawa ? thanks.

Abdelilah

Apr 8, 2017
Calgary
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/08/2018
Doc's Request.
07/11/2018
AOR Received.
19/08/2018
LANDED..........
17/02/2019
I used CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca as the e-mail ID.
I hope they are able to access the PDF somehow now. Fingers crossed.
Why don't you just rescan the thing and convert it to PDF through an online converter ? quite simple since the first one was deemed not readable by IRCC.
I hope this helps.

niteesh.rishi

Mar 27, 2018
Why don't you just rescan the thing and convert it to PDF through an online converter ? quite simple since the first one was deemed not readable by IRCC.
I hope this helps.
Yea will surely do that if I get any additional request. They wrote in the request that they were unable to open the PDF. So might be the case that the doc did not get properly uploaded or got corrupted while uploading. I have shared the PDF on e-mail too so let's wait n watch :)

Shraran

Feb 25, 2018
Hi experts,

Where can we submit the documents if we miss to attach anything in CIC website. Is there any mail I’d where we can send the documen

Abdelilah

Apr 8, 2017
Calgary
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/08/2018
Doc's Request.
07/11/2018
AOR Received.
19/08/2018
LANDED..........
17/02/2019
Yea will surely do that if I get any additional request. They wrote in the request that they were unable to open the PDF. So might be the case that the doc did not get properly uploaded or got corrupted while uploading. I have shared the PDF on e-mail too so let's wait n watch :)
But how were they able to process these documents during the R10 if is was corrupted, because normally before you clear medicals the document are checked superficially but checked anyway, if only the process was open to the public so we can know more :)

Reactions: Archavin89

niteesh.rishi

Mar 27, 2018
But how were they able to process these documents during the R10 if is was corrupted, because normally before you clear medicals the document are checked superficially but checked anyway, if only the process was open to the public so we can know more :)
Yea true :) ... I guess the concerned visa officer might not have the correct PDF reader it seems :p ...
CIC processing team is like a person who knows everything about you but you don't know even 1% about how that person works :)

Abdelilah

Apr 8, 2017
Calgary
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/08/2018
Doc's Request.
07/11/2018
AOR Received.
19/08/2018
LANDED..........
17/02/2019
Yea true :) ... I guess the concerned visa officer might not have the correct PDF reader it seems :p ...
CIC processing team is like a person who knows everything about you but you don't know even 1% about how that person works :)
Did you get an acknowledgement following your email ?