App. Filed.......
22-Aug-2016
AOR Received.
AOR1 - 27-Sep-2016 /SA - 27-Sep-2016
File Transfer...
AOR2 - 04-Oct-2016
Med's Done....
20-Jul-2016 (Upfront E-Medical)
i'm really worried, still haven't received AOR1...Only able to see application status in ECAS.

Sponsorship
We received your application to sponsor on August 22, 2016.
We started processing your application on September 19, 2016.

aylar10

Jun 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-08-2016
AOR Received.
21-09-2016
File Transfer...
27-09-2016 (SA)
Med's Done....
30-05-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
12-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-10-2016
LANDED..........
10-11-2016
nvtsk said:
i'm really worried, still haven't received AOR1...Only able to see application status in ECAS.

Sponsorship
Can you access mycic? If not, people have given useful tips on how to link your application. Try putting the PA's family name, first name, date of birth, country of residance and in which province, city the PA is planning to live in Canada and put either 1 or 2 for the number of applicants, if you don't have any children. There are other ways too that people have recommended. The one I mentioned worked for me.

I received the AOR1 but my ECAS only says my application is received and they have the medical results. But yours says that they're working on it so that could be your SA.

Try calling CIC again and you might be able to get an agent who will be able to assist you. I hope you'll be able to get some answers soon so you'll be less stressed..

mad_hatter

Jul 16, 2016
Shmak2017 said:
Did any sponsor able to access e-cas with UCI ( as they already have) after getting AOR1 ? What does e-cas look like on sponsor side ?
To access sponsor side info in ECAS, enter the UCI from the AOR1 letter and sponsor's detail. ECAS will provide details on both the sponsor and applicant.

Shmak2017

Champion Member
Sep 3, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-08-2016
AOR Received.
2016/09/26
File Transfer...
SA 2016/09/30 & AOR2 on 2016/10/11
Med's Done....
12-08-2016
Interview........
BG IN PROGRESS 30-March-2017 DM :31-March 2017
Passport Req..
10 April 2017
What is the best and quick way to update name change of PA to CIC due to marriage? My CIC or case specific inquiry?

aylar10

Jun 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-08-2016
AOR Received.
21-09-2016
File Transfer...
27-09-2016 (SA)
Med's Done....
30-05-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
12-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-10-2016
LANDED..........
10-11-2016
There is a mistake in my husband's address on ECAS. Should I send them a case specific inquiry? Or wait until the file has been transferred to the visa office?

AmyR

Champion Member
Apr 27, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2016
AOR Received.
22-09-2016
File Transfer...
28-09-2016
Med's Request
27-04-2017
Med's Done....
04-05-2017
It says in the AoR1 email that u shud inform CIC of address changes asap.. i think this should be done ASAP.. :)

How did u manage to get access to sponsor's side of ECAS? Any tips which might help us :)

aylar10 said:
There is a mistake in my husband's address on ECAS. Should I send them a case specific inquiry? Or wait until the file has been transferred to the visa office?

Andre_Beth

May 1, 2016
BC, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 30, 2016
Doc's Request.
January 18, 2017
AOR Received.
27-09-2016; AOR2 04-11-2016
File Transfer...
SA 24-10-2016
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
Not Needed
Passport Req..
May 4, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Not Yet
LANDED..........
Not Yet
nvtsk said:

Sponsorship
Hi, the information that you have from them, are you seeing that in an email that they sent you or are you seeing that in your mycic account? I am not able to see anything related to my application in the mycic account??

dyanaralaconsay

Jun 16, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
MVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-08-2016
I always have that mini heart attack whenever I see an update on my CIC. Haha! Review of eligibility was change to In Progress. Keep on praying! ;D

dyanaralaconsay

Jun 16, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
MVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-08-2016
AGOSTO24 said:
Hello everyone.

SA today , yahooo!!! :D
After receiving AOR, how many days did you wait for your SA?

claudi12

Star Member
Feb 28, 2015
Hi all,What does ECAS stands for and since I have a representative still, can my husband or I have access to information with the ECAS? Anyone here who sent documents to the Sydney visa office? I am desperate in need of the mailing address so I can send missing documents to them. Any help would be very much appreciated. Thanks

TORONTO134

Sep 7, 2016
DUBAI, UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO.....Changed to London Visa Office by CIC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-08-2016
AOR Received.
15-09-2016
File Transfer...
27-09-2016 Sponsor Approval letter received via email
Med's Done....
Upfront 06-08-2016
Passport Req..
18-11-2016
I see many members have access to only applicant's information and no access to sponsor's info through GcKey login option. I have a different thing going on with mine..... 8) I always have complete access to whatever account/email etc my husband can ever make. So I get a double dip n check his side of the processing all the time ;D

1). Using "Check your application status" online tool:

First I put the application number, my(sponsor's) last name and Date of birth+Country of Birth and I see that I have submitted application to sponsor my husband. It shows when application reached, when it started processing and when correspondence was sent. Also shows medical passed

Second time I put Same application number, my husband's(applicant's) last name and Date of birth+Country of Birth and I see that his permanent residence application was received. It shows when application reached, when it started processing and when correspondence was sent. Also shows medical passed

2). Using an online account by making a GcKey and linking the online application to the account:
I made one account for me and my husband has another GcKey login(which I access ;) )
I linked the application to my account and it shows his application as well as details of when I became a citizen many years ago. It shows a table after I click "submitted application and messages". It shows that my eligibility is "review in progress" and medical Passed etc.

When I login through my husband's Gckey, There is no details of such sort.

I figured that we were able to link application to only 1 account (Either sponsor's or applicant's account). It was linked to mine and then we searched application again by his login and linked it to his account. After that I had no access to the application's updates through my GCkey login. I again logged in into my account and searched it again and linked it to my account. Then I checked that it was transferred to my login and he didn't have access to it through his login. Eventually I chose to keep it with my account as it showed more details plus info about sponsor ;D

We always have a big laugh about playing football with linking application and checking it all the time :p I feel CIC might block us frm accessing info ;D Watever the case is....its my new addiction till I get SA ;)

TORONTO134

Sep 7, 2016
DUBAI, UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-08-2016
AOR Received.
15-09-2016
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Upfront 06-08-2016
Passport Req..
18-11-2016
claudi12 said:
Hi all,What does ECAS stands for and since I have a representative still, can my husband or I have access to information with the ECAS? Anyone here who sent documents to the Sydney visa office? I am desperate in need of the mailing address so I can send missing documents to them. Any help would be very much appreciated. Thanks
I mentioned above the ways I can access info about our application. Not sure which one is classified as ECAS.

Did they ask you for missing documents by sending you or your representative any email or written letter? If so, then the mailing address to reach them should be part of that letter and it should mention the deadline for sending documents. If you want to send voluntarily, then I would suggest think twice before doing so. I would not send the documents to visa office unless they ask specifically. There is a good chance that they will not pay attention to the stuff u mail out plus it can delay your application's processing. For updating information with CIC, they suggest using online "webform" tool which gives you option for attaching the documents as scanned copy or PDF format. Hope its helpful :)

claudi12

Star Member
Feb 28, 2015
Thank you Toronto134,
So far i wanted to send more evidence and a recent police clearance, plus my receipt I paid for the landing fee voluntarily but my representative adviced us not to do it but to wait till it was asked. But she also said to send everything via email to her so she can submit them to Sydney. However, I thought since I live in Australia I may as well send everything to the VO in Sydney as was written in the SA note to send the landing fee and medical to the VO where my file was sent to. Nothing was asked by CIC at this point. I just don't want my case be delayed unnecessary if I can prevent it.

diliprathore

Star Member
Sep 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-08-2016
Doc's Request.
?
Nomination.....
?
IELTS Request
AOR1 Sep27, AOR2Oct17
File Transfer...
?
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
UPFRONT
Interview........
?
Passport Req..
?
VISA ISSUED...
?
LANDED..........
?
August 26 Applicant
no Aor1 yet but file no changed in mycic

TORONTO134

Sep 7, 2016
DUBAI, UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-08-2016
AOR Received.
15-09-2016
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Upfront 06-08-2016
Passport Req..
18-11-2016
claudi12 said:
Thank you Toronto134,
So far i wanted to send more evidence and a recent police clearance, plus my receipt I paid for the landing fee voluntarily but my representative adviced us not to do it but to wait till it was asked. But she also said to send everything via email to her so she can submit them to Sydney. However, I thought since I live in Australia I may as well send everything to the VO in Sydney as was written in the SA note to send the landing fee and medical to the VO where my file was sent to. Nothing was asked by CIC at this point. I just don't want my case be delayed unnecessary if I can prevent it.
No worries. Just a heads up about Police Clearance certificates, CIC wants them "originals" neither copied nor scanned. You can choose to send out landing fee payment receipt when they ask for the police certificate.