Passport Req..
15-May-2014
VISA ISSUED...
12-22-2014
LANDED..........
02-20-2015
oba3 said:
@ praveenkumarsr,
They are FAM applicants. Basically, FAM applicants must take a medical exam before they apply.

@ abscott,
Thanks so much for preparing the spreadsheet :)
So sorry about my late reply...

I'm afraid but I think that the sheet you and mrsalvaro have given for us is not suitable for us...
I guess the sheet is maintained for family class applicants.
Firstly, we CEC applicants don't take medical exams before our application filed.
Secondly, the sheet has some unnecessary columns for CEC applicants ; "CPC-M" is the office where FAM applicants should send their application documents to (We CEC applicants have to send our application to CIO-Sydney). "stage 1" means "an eligibility assessment for sponsors of FAM applicants" (FAM processing has 2 stages... one of them is for sponsors, another one is for applicants). Therefore, a column of "stage 1 AOR" isn't required for us. Sponsorship approval" as well.
Also, currently every CEC applications are assessed in CPP-Ottawa even if we request other vise office in our application document (IMM 0008 Generic Application Form for Canada)... although CEC seniors sent their application to various visa offices in the past.

No offense, but I suppose that separating CEC applicants and FAM applicants is better because we can avoid confusing or misunderstandings... because CEC processing times, process methods, and many others are different from FAM.

Could you fix the spreadsheet for CEC applicants?

Thanks,

oba

Thanks a lot oba for the infos...but we suggest that everybody should read first the name of the thread before making any request...

Anyway, we don't have access to do changes in the format of the spreadsheet, Sweden and messenger could help us in that case.

We're sorry about it. Maybe for everybody, we should look at the name of the thread first before we make the necessary requests...

Happy waiting everyone :) :) :)

God bless us all...

abscott

mrsalvaro

Apr 18, 2013
Manila
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-07-2013
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
20-07-2013
File Transfer...
31-07-2013
Med's Request
submitted with the Application
Med's Done....
13-06-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
10-04-2014
LANDED..........
29-05-2014
Hi! :)

I'd like to make a few clarifications.

Yes, the spreadsheet is maintained exclusively for the Family Class Sponsorship. About the medicals, there are two options for applicants in that category. They can either do an upfront medical exam before they submit or wait for the medical request from the Visa Office after their file transfer from the CPC-M.

I think what went wrong here is that there isn't any spreadsheet that was solely made for Canadian Experience Class Applicants for August 2013 and abscott entered your infos temporarily into the August 2013 Outland Applicants. We are sorry for the confusion this might have caused you and to other fellow applicants.

We will be removing CEC applicants in the spreadsheet shortly.

We have no idea about the stages of the CEC Applications and of course there are columns there that are not applicable to your application.And we can't make unnecessary changes too in the spreadsheet for the Family Class sponsorship for August 2013 Applicants.

Regarding this matter, abscott already sent a PM to messenger to help us modify the spreadsheet that will fit into the different stages for CEC applicants. He is the one that gave us access to that specific spreadsheet .If the spreadsheet will be modified, I am afraid we cannot maintain it for you guys. You can also sent a pm to messenger to ask for an access to the new spreadsheet for you to be able to maintain it.:)

Thanks! And best of luck to your application. :) :) :)

oba3 said:
@ praveenkumarsr,
They are FAM applicants. Basically, FAM applicants must take a medical exam before they apply.

@ abscott,
Thanks so much for preparing the spreadsheet :)
So sorry about my late reply...

I'm afraid but I think that the sheet you and mrsalvaro have given for us is not suitable for us...
I guess the sheet is maintained for family class applicants.
Firstly, we CEC applicants don't take medical exams before our application filed.
Secondly, the sheet has some unnecessary columns for CEC applicants ; "CPC-M" is the office where FAM applicants should send their application documents to (We CEC applicants have to send our application to CIO-Sydney). "stage 1" means "an eligibility assessment for sponsors of FAM applicants" (FAM processing has 2 stages... one of them is for sponsors, another one is for applicants). Therefore, a column of "stage 1 AOR" isn't required for us. Sponsorship approval" as well.
Also, currently every CEC applications are assessed in CPP-Ottawa even if we request other vise office in our application document (IMM 0008 Generic Application Form for Canada)... although CEC seniors sent their application to various visa offices in the past.

No offense, but I suppose that separating CEC applicants and FAM applicants is better because we can avoid confusing or misunderstandings... because CEC processing times, process methods, and many others are different from FAM.

Could you fix the spreadsheet for CEC applicants?

Thanks,

oba

elargus

Aug 16, 2013
@abscott and mrsalvaro
I thought this section of the forum is for the experience class not for FAM, I guess we all assume that all posts and links here are related to CEC. Could it be that you are the ones who posted in the wrong place?
be blessed

mrsalvaro said:
Hi! :)

I'd like to make a few clarifications.

Yes, the spreadsheet is maintained exclusively for the Family Class Sponsorship. About the medicals, there are two options for applicants in that category. They can either do an upfront medical exam before they submit or wait for the medical request from the Visa Office after their file transfer from the CPC-M.

I think what went wrong here is that there isn't any spreadsheet that was solely made for Canadian Experience Class Applicants for August 2013 and abscott entered your infos temporarily into the August 2013 Outland Applicants. We are sorry for the confusion this might have caused you and to other fellow applicants.

We will be removing CEC applicants in the spreadsheet shortly.

We have no idea about the stages of the CEC Applications and of course there are columns there that are not applicable to your application.And we can't make unnecessary changes too in the spreadsheet for the Family Class sponsorship for August 2013 Applicants.

Regarding this matter, abscott already sent a PM to messenger to help us modify the spreadsheet that will fit into the different stages for CEC applicants. He is the one that gave us access to that specific spreadsheet .If the spreadsheet will be modified, I am afraid we cannot maintain it for you guys. You can also sent a pm to messenger to ask for an access to the new spreadsheet for you to be able to maintain it.:)

Thanks! And best of luck to your application. :) :) :)

elargus

Aug 16, 2013
Has anyone been able to send a PM to Messenger? I am unable to as I am a newbie. praveenkumarsr could you please do that?
cheers

mrsalvaro

Apr 18, 2013
Manila
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-07-2013
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
20-07-2013
File Transfer...
31-07-2013
Med's Request
Med's Done....
13-06-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
10-04-2014
LANDED..........
29-05-2014
Hi Elargus!

I didn't post in the wrong place. I made clarifications here in your thread because my name is being dragged in here without me knowing.

I Just found out today that abscott mistakenly entered your infos on the spreadsheet intended only for the Family Class Sponsorship for the month of August. In the case of the spreadsheet that we are all referring to, I only entered the infos from the Family Class thread.I am only a collaborator with abscott because I am maintaining another sheet and thread prior to this August 2013 spreadsheet.

To make my point clear,this is the first time I've seen your names. And I too was wondering why your names suddenly showed up in the spreadsheet when I didn't even see your names posting messages on that thread.

I am busy maintaining the July 2013 spreadsheet and thread for Family Class so it never came to my mind to bother posting to another thread that doesn't apply to me.

I hope I answered you question fair enough. I am really sorry for the confusions.

Thanks!:)

elargus said:
@ abscott and mrsalvaro
I thought this section of the forum is for the experience class not for FAM, I guess we all assume that all posts and links here are related to CEC. Could it be that you are the ones who posted in the wrong place?
be blessed

oba3

Star Member
Nov 24, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-AUG-2013
@Elargus and mates,

I think, if abscott didn't mean/want to create a spreadsheet for "Aug 2013 CEC applicants", we wouldn't need spreadsheet.
Let's use CEC tracker as our thread-master praveenkumarsr said "Please join in the trackitt.com site to track your status. As this site has well defined fields to maintain the data and we can avoid the messing of the excel sheet in here. We can use this forum for all our comments and that one to track the status. It will have access to more users too." at the 3rd message on this thread :)

@mrsalvaro and abscott,
Don't worry... and thanks for reading my long message.

Thanks,
oba

praveenkumarsr

Jan 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-08-2013
oba3 said:
@ Elargus and mates,

I think, if abscott didn't mean/want to create a spreadsheet for "Aug 2013 CEC applicants", we wouldn't need spreadsheet.
Let's use CEC tracker as our thread-master praveenkumarsr said "Please join in the trackitt.com site to track your status. As this site has well defined fields to maintain the data and we can avoid the messing of the excel sheet in here. We can use this forum for all our comments and that one to track the status. It will have access to more users too." at the 3rd message on this thread :)

@ mrsalvaro and abscott,

Thanks,
oba
Oba, Elargus & Others,

Sorry guys, I didn't receive notifications on the recent updates. I had enabled it, but don't know why so couldn't reply you guys early. As I suggested earlier, we can use trackitt.com. If you guys suggest to have a separate spreadsheet here, we can do that as well through google docs. But I prefer to maintain the data at a single place,.i.e., trackitt.com. And it will be secure as you will be the only person to edit your details. No one else could do. If you have any doubts in filling in trackitt.com, we can discuss in here because this is an active forum when compared to trackitt.com.

JORGER said:
You can apply within 3 years of your canadian experience job, no matter where you are when you submit your application, back home, still at Canada or traveling around the world
Thanks JORGER for providing the info on my behalf.

messenger

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2011
Thessaloniki, Greece
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26/2/2013
Doc's Request.
28/1/2014
AOR Received.
Stage 1 22/3/2013 & Stage 2 Aug 2013
File Transfer...
27-3-2013
Med's Done....
31-1-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
7-5-2014
VISA ISSUED...
13-5-2014
LANDED..........
17-7-2014
Hello there dear friends from CEC.

I was told by user abscott that you might need to use a spreadsheet for August for your group. If you really need one (which I doubt because you already have a tracker) please give me the following info as to what columns would you like to have in it!
Here is an example of a typical Family class. But I am sure your class type would be different. So just make the appropriate changes and send me a PM

regards

USERNAME
Visa Office
Medicals Done
Application Sent Date
App CPC-M received as per tracking
Stage 1 AOR
Sponsorship Approval
AOR from Visa Office
Interview Requested
Passport Requested
Visa Received
Destination in Canada
optional Landed

mrsalvaro

Apr 18, 2013
Manila
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-07-2013
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
20-07-2013
File Transfer...
31-07-2013
Med's Request
Med's Done....
13-06-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
10-04-2014
LANDED..........
29-05-2014
oba3 said:
@ Elargus and mates,

@ mrsalvaro and abscott,

Thanks,
oba
Thanks a lot. I hope you guys have a faster processing of your papers. Best of luck to everyone.:)

abscott

Feb 24, 2013
Manila
Visa Office......
Manila
App. Filed.......
07-08-2013
AOR Received.
23-08-2013
File Transfer...
04-09-2013
Med's Done....
10-06-2013
Passport Req..
15-May-2014
VISA ISSUED...
12-22-2014
LANDED..........
02-20-2015
elargus said:
@ abscott and mrsalvaro
be blessed
My sincerest apology to all of you friends in the CEC, it was an honest mistake that you are all included in our FAM thread. It was because when I based in the data you've provided me with the format I posted. I overlooked the category but I really didn't mean to do it friends. Another thing is that because our when I wasn't aware that there are differences in the spreadsheet formats for the two threads for August, so with all the information given I added all of you in our spreadsheet.

I didn't mean to cause you any confusions and I am very thankful for your understanding...

Best of luck to all of you friends... :) :) :)

;) abscott

mansari

Star Member
Sep 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
cpp-ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-08-2013
Doc's Request.
PCC sent with application
AOR Received.
08-10-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
12-08-2013
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
hi all,
submitted my application for PR under CEC on 8th August 2013.... paid the fee online....
all the best to everyone....

atuls1317

Star Member
Jun 4, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 September 2013
AOR Received.
5 November 2013
Med's Request
01-04-2014
Med's Done....
12-05-2014
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
27 May 2014
VISA ISSUED...
05 June 2014
I sent my application on 9th august 2013. what's next step now ? I saw people here talking about some AOR. what is it and how will I receive it , email or post?????
and how do I keep track of my application ? Someone Please let me know.

lpc19800

Champion Member
May 21, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 14 2013
AOR Received.
February 24 2013
Med's Request
November 13, 2013
Med's Done....
December 5, 2013
Interview........
Waived: RPRF requested: November 13, 2013
Passport Req..
Visa exempt
VISA ISSUED...
January 6, 2014
LANDED..........
January 29, 2014
atuls1317 said:
I sent my application on 9th august 2013. what's next step now ? I saw people here talking about some AOR. what is it and how will I receive it , email or post?????
aOR is acknowledgement of receipt.
You'll receive in a few months
A short time after that you can look at your application status online

oba3

Star Member
Nov 24, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-AUG-2013
atuls1317 said:
Hi atuls1317,
According to seniors' messages in other threads (e.g, June 2013 applications, July 2013 Applicants Join here, etc etc), PER will be sent through e-mail.
Seniors who have filed their application around end of June received PER on this week, and June 28th senior received PER today, so I guess CIO-Sydney will send PER for July applicants from tomorrow and if CIO-Sydney keeps the pace, hopefully, we Aug 2013 CEC applicants will receive PER from 4th week of September :)

@mansari,
Nice to see you :) I paid the fee online too.
Would you add your details to trackitt.com (https://www.trackitt.com/canada-immigration-trackers/canadian-experience-class)? so we can share our timelines.
The best of luck for you and us!!

JORGER

May 1, 2012
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
cppO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-06-2013
AOR Received.
22-08-2013
IELTS Request
sent with app
Med's Request
15-02-2014
Med's Done....
21-03-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
15-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
23-04-2014
LANDED..........
29-04-2014
oba3 said:
Hi atuls1317,
According to seniors' messages in other threads (e.g, June 2013 applications, July 2013 Applicants Join here, etc etc), PER will be sent through e-mail.
Seniors who have filed their application around end of June received PER on this week, and June 28th senior received PER today, so I guess CIO-Sydney will send PER for July applicants from tomorrow and if CIO-Sydney keeps the pace, hopefully, we Aug 2013 CEC applicants will receive PER from 4th week of September :)
You are right Oba, I got my AOR today (CIO received on Jun 28th) It took 53 days, it will give you an idea on when you can expect yours, hopefully sooner