+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2011 Manila Visa Office (Manila August Applicants let's chat)

Cxyrus

Star Member
Nov 15, 2011
aikarex said:
I think..walang magiging kaso yun.. (Kasi like yung sis nating si KMAEP. Andito yung asawa nya nung time na may interview siya sa Embassy) Kasi tapos ka na assessed. Next step na dun any wait na lang ng PPR coming from CEM yung sponsored person mo dito sa pinas.
ah gnun po ba un?...gs2 ko lng kc mka sure..mhirap na kc..gs2 ko lng kc mkpnta sa bday ng anak ko..hehe..sbi kc nla need dw mka 1095 days ka mna d2 e...ewn ko lng...ang alm ko din kc pde un e..

Cxyrus

Star Member
Nov 15, 2011
hi guyz...did somebody check your E-cas today....Coz mine just said "Decision Made" - "Application Received" and then my mailing address on the top....What does it means?? Is it a good sign??? thanks..

Taxis

Star Member
Jan 5, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-26-2011
File Transfer...
11-15-2011
Passport Req..
12-30-2011 CEM Received... 01-05-2012
VISA ISSUED...
01-25-2012
LANDED..........
February 01, if GOD permits..
Cxyrus said:
hi guyz...did somebody check your E-cas today....Coz mine just said "Decision Made" - "Application Received" and then my mailing address on the top....What does it means?? Is it a good sign??? thanks..
Hi. Where exactly are those messages? Is it next page after signing in under PERMANENT RESIDENT and above LOG OUT? Well if that's the case and you already sent your PPR and all requested documents there is no doubt Embassy is going to send your visa this coming days!! CONGRATS!!! You all have the reason to thank GOD and celebrate!! I hope all august applicants are also going to have that same result one of this days!! God bless!!

chadlovesruby

Jan 7, 2012
Hello to all,

I am a Canadian man married to a Filipina.
We are awaiting our visa to be issued.

I have a couple of questions for anyone who has received the documents from the Manila embassy...

1) In appendix A the form is asking for a list of DEPENDANTS even if they are not coming to Canada.
It includes columns... the first is Applicant, the second is spouse, then Child1, Child2 etc
My wife and I are confused about filling this out. Does it need me and my children listed on it if we are living in Canada already? They are my children and she would be considered the step-mother.

2) How many passport photos do they require?

3) Is it a good idea to courier all the documents requested?

4) Any idea how long of a wait it will be after they have received her passport?

Thanks soo much for your replies.
Best of luck to all of those waiting.

Salamat,
Chad

our timeline is as follows...
August 29/2011 application received at missasauga, ont.
November 4/2011 sponsor approved
December 20/2011 application received in Manila
Jan 5/2012 letter requesting passport, nso, and appendix A received dated Dec 21/2011
we will be sending in the passport and docs on Monday, Jan 9/2012

meg29

Star Member
Oct 13, 2011
chadlovesruby said:
Hello to all,

I am a Canadian man married to a Filipina.
We are awaiting our visa to be issued.

I have a couple of questions for anyone who has received the documents from the Manila embassy...

1) In appendix A the form is asking for a list of DEPENDANTS even if they are not coming to Canada.
It includes columns... the first is Applicant, the second is spouse, then Child1, Child2 etc
My wife and I are confused about filling this out. Does it need me and my children listed on it if we are living in Canada already? They are my children and she would be considered the step-mother.

2) How many passport photos do they require?

3) Is it a good idea to courier all the documents requested?

4) Any idea how long of a wait it will be after they have received her passport?

Thanks soo much for your replies.
Best of luck to all of those waiting.

Salamat,
Chad

our timeline is as follows...
August 29/2011 application received at missasauga, ont.
November 4/2011 sponsor approved
December 20/2011 application received in Manila
Jan 5/2012 letter requesting passport, nso, and appendix A received dated Dec 21/2011
we will be sending in the passport and docs on Monday, Jan 9/2012
1. Appendix A is intended for ur wife, ur wife is the applicant....there is no need to include ur children who are canadian citizens..f your wife has no children of her own or you two don't have children together that is here in the philippines either accompanying her or not in going to canada, then leave child column blank....under the spouse column, that is where she will fill up your information as her spouse except ur passport details...do not include ur passport details, just ur information...(this is what others are doing, i myself rcvd a appendix A but i leave the spouse column blank...but to be safe include ur info as spouse except ur passport's detail)..

2. If they ask u for Appendix B, then u must submit photos but if only Appendix A , no need for the photos...if u are asked for Appendix B (photos), pls take not its not a passport photos...there is a specification, refer to Appendix B and give the specification to professional photgrapher...it needs 9 photos..

3. yap especially if ur far from the province...usually send it via DHL or LBC...for me, i prefer DHL because Canada uses the services of DHL especially when they send ur visa....

4. it all depends on the one who is handling ur application in the canadian embassy..nobody can really tell..it all depends on ur applications as well..some got their visa after 15 days of submission of PPR , some 38 days, some almost 2 months and some after 2 months are still waiting..nobody can really tell...

old bloggers had advised as all time to time not to call the CEm unless your application are way behind processing time which is now 10-12months..f u call , ur visa will be further delayed...

for more information pls refer to this site: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1LF-oK0c_F9kKPfiP9MjlKZZ1RzqQVCRLOKWV3QsRGZI/edit?hl=fil&pli=1

it has instructions and details....read it thoroughly, u will be guided through and will help u a lot in ur queries...

hope i am able to help u the best that i can and as far as i know..old bloggers are busy right now most of them are in canada already but they usually helps everytime they can log in here....God bless..God bless to all of us!:)

Joehanna22

Star Member
Nov 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-08-2011
sana may mga visa na this week :)

mrs.vip

Sep 18, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Cxyrus said:
ah gnun po ba un?...gs2 ko lng kc mka sure..mhirap na kc..gs2 ko lng kc mkpnta sa bday ng anak ko..hehe..sbi kc nla need dw mka 1095 days ka mna d2 e...ewn ko lng...ang alm ko din kc pde un e..
hindi naman 1095days ka muna sa canada then makakavacation ka.. sabi mo before kase na 2 or 3 times ka na umuwi ng pinas and mag 3yrs ka na sa canada so you have 2yrs na lang kaya dapat kung mag vacation ka ulit eh kahit pano na complete mo na ung days na kailangan mo dito kase once na nagkulang ka kahit one day mawawala ang pagiging pr mo dito.. ninreremind lang kita about thatü

pero pwede ka naman umuwi kahit nag process na ung application niyo marami na gumagawa nyan ditoü

Cxyrus

Star Member
Nov 15, 2011
Taxis said:
Hi. Where exactly are those messages? Is it next page after signing in under PERMANENT RESIDENT and above LOG OUT? Well if that's the case and you already sent your PPR and all requested documents there is no doubt Embassy is going to send your visa this coming days!! CONGRATS!!! You all have the reason to thank GOD and celebrate!! I hope all august applicants are also going to have that same result one of this days!! God bless!!
yup..that page...pro..ndi ko pa npa2sa ung PPR....ndi p nga nrrcv ng wife ko ung mail request e...pro thank god parin dhl at least bumibilis ung processing db...

Cxyrus

Star Member
Nov 15, 2011
mrs.vip said:
hindi naman 1095days ka muna sa canada then makakavacation ka.. sabi mo before kase na 2 or 3 times ka na umuwi ng pinas and mag 3yrs ka na sa canada so you have 2yrs na lang kaya dapat kung mag vacation ka ulit eh kahit pano na complete mo na ung days na kailangan mo dito kase once na nagkulang ka kahit one day mawawala ang pagiging pr mo dito.. ninreremind lang kita about thatü

pero pwede ka naman umuwi kahit nag process na ung application niyo marami na gumagawa nyan ditoü
ah gnun ba...i think nka 1020 plus na ako d2..hehe..gnmit ko ung site na binigay mu e..ah...so mka2uwi pla ako...hehe..good to hear that..

vanna03

Jan 9, 2012
August 2011 Manila Visa Office (Manila August Applicants let's chat)

lanzarv said:
hello everyone!!

Pwedeng sumali...August din ako..

d ko pa kabisado d2 sa forum na to.

Share ko rin ung timeline ko..

Application received to Missasauga : August 27, 2011
Approval for my sponsor: November 1, 2011
Transfer to Manila Visa Office: November 9, 2011
Letter Received for Additional Docs.: November 21, 2011
Sent the AOM,PP,Appendix A: November 25, 2011.
Visa: waiting...

Hope we can here from them soon..... :)

ischie

May 25, 2011
Surrey, British Columbia
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-08-2011
AOR Received.
10-11-2011
File Transfer...
10-04-2011
Med's Done....
06-01-2011
Passport Req..
10-24-2011
VISA ISSUED...
01-16-2012
hi vanna03

u can click on my signature below, to input your timeline sa spreadsheet natin. So u can check your progress and pati na rin sa mga kasabayan mo. Happy Waiting! :)

czarmae

Star Member
Aug 12, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just sharing..
mr.DHL was buzzing our gate kanina, naexcite ako and rushed to check him out.. to my dismay..its Just my professional IDs from PRC and not my visa... :'(

Any updates guys?
Waiting pa rin ang beauty ko, ;D

Joehanna22

Star Member
Nov 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-08-2011
czarmae said:
Just sharing..
mr.DHL was buzzing our gate kanina, naexcite ako and rushed to check him out.. to my dismay..its Just my professional IDs from PRC and not my visa... :'(

Any updates guys?
Wala pa din, pero sana within this week meron na mga Visa :)

aileenruss

Aug 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
MLA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-08-2011
Doc's Request.
11-11-2011(letter date)
File Transfer...
09-11-2011
Med's Done....
27-05-2011
Passport Req..
11-11-2011(letter date)
VISA ISSUED...
27-01-2012
LANDED..........
27-02-2012
czarmae said:
Just sharing..

Any updates guys?
hay nku sis, today nka miss ako ng globe number caller.. hayz parang kung kelan may inaantay ka saka naman may mga ganun..