+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2011 Manila Visa Office (Manila August Applicants let's chat)

meg29

Star Member
Oct 13, 2011
buti pa friend ko na LCP program, got her visa today...she was interviewed last december 2011 then in less than 45 days, she now rcvd her visa....pero at least i know, hindi na pala holiday mode ang CEM...

shinigami

Star Member
Dec 13, 2011
AJW said:
Embassy received my PPR docs Dec 28th.
Then Dec 29th Canadian processing centre sent out RPRF request Dec 30th and I received letter Jan 9th and paid Dec 10th online.
thanks for the info :)

dadaem

Aug 16, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
MNL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 6, 2011
Med's Done....
Nov 8, 2011
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
Feb 24, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
July 17, 2012
LANDED..........
July 31, 2012
Hi everyone!

Scenario: I sent my spousal sponsorship documents together with my spouse's passport and IMM 1017(proof of medical exam) and all documents and supporting documents needed. As I was reading through others' timelines, they were asked for PPR (passport) later during the process. What will happen if I sent all the required documents all at once (coz I followed their checklist)? Will my spouse's passport be returned to me (and ask for it later) or will they send it out to Manila Visa office once I get approved?

Please post a reply. Nakakapraning! :)

dadaem

Aug 16, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
MNL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 6, 2011
Med's Done....
Nov 8, 2011
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
Feb 24, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
July 17, 2012
LANDED..........
July 31, 2012
Hi everyone!

Scenario: I sent my spousal sponsorship documents together with my spouse's passport and IMM 1017(proof of medical exam) and all documents and supporting documents needed. As I was reading through others' timelines, they were asked for PPR (passport) later during the process. What will happen if I sent all the required documents all at once (coz I followed their checklist)? Will my spouse's passport be returned to me (and ask for it later) or will they send it out to Manila Visa office once I get approved? My application was received on Dec 6, 2011. I checked the CIC website this morning, they're still processing those applications received on Oct 27, 2011. My application is not yet available on e-CAS and I have not yet received an acknowledgement letter so I'm kind of lost.

May Ann

Star Member
Jun 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-28-11
AOR Received.
11-21-11
File Transfer...
11-03-11
Med's Done....
06-11-11
Interview........
NONE
Passport Req..
11-21-11
VISA ISSUED...
01-09-2012 (REC'D 01-16-2012)
LANDED..........
04-18-2012
dadaem said:
Hi everyone!

Scenario: I sent my spousal sponsorship documents together with my spouse's passport and IMM 1017(proof of medical exam) and all documents and supporting documents needed. As I was reading through others' timelines, they were asked for PPR (passport) later during the process. What will happen if I sent all the required documents all at once (coz I followed their checklist)? Will my spouse's passport be returned to me (and ask for it later) or will they send it out to Manila Visa office once I get approved? My application was received on Dec 6, 2011. I checked the CIC website this morning, they're still processing those applications received on Oct 27, 2011. My application is not yet available on e-CAS and I have not yet received an acknowledgement letter so I'm kind of lost.

YOU CAN SEND THE CEM AN EMAIL BUT THEY USUALLY DON'T REPLY WHEN YOUR APPLICATION IS WITHIN NORMAL PROCESSING TIMES. YOU MIGHT MISREAD THE CHECKLIST. IT'S SAID THERE THAT SEND ONLY PHOTOCOPIES UNLESS OTHERWISE IS REQUIRED.

TRACK YOUR APPLICATION IF IT HAS BEEN ALREADY RECEIVED BY CPC-M. I THINK THERE WOULD BE NO PROBLEM IF THEY ALREADY HAD.

dadaem

Aug 16, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
MNL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 6, 2011
Med's Done....
Nov 8, 2011
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
Feb 24, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
July 17, 2012
LANDED..........
July 31, 2012
May Ann said:
YOU CAN SEND THE CEM AN EMAIL BUT THEY USUALLY DON'T REPLY WHEN YOUR APPLICATION IS WITHIN NORMAL PROCESSING TIMES. YOU MIGHT MISREAD THE CHECKLIST. IT'S SAID THERE THAT SEND ONLY PHOTOCOPIES UNLESS OTHERWISE IS REQUIRED.

TRACK YOUR APPLICATION IF IT HAS BEEN ALREADY RECEIVED BY CPC-M. I THINK THERE WOULD BE NO PROBLEM IF THEY ALREADY HAD.
They did received it. Sent it via registered mail and still got the copy of whoever signed it on my mail. :) Thank you. :)

dadaem

Aug 16, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
MNL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 6, 2011
Med's Done....
Nov 8, 2011
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
Feb 24, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
July 17, 2012
LANDED..........
July 31, 2012
May Ann said:

Btw, I didn't sent the PP to CEM. I sent it to CPC-M. According to document checklist, "as per document list provided with the Immigration Guide". Then according to Immigration guide, both photocopies and originals of documents.

Thanks for the reply. :)

May Ann

Star Member
Jun 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-28-11
AOR Received.
11-21-11
File Transfer...
11-03-11
Med's Done....
06-11-11
Interview........
NONE
Passport Req..
11-21-11
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
04-18-2012
dadaem said:
Btw, I didn't sent the PP to CEM. I sent it to CPC-M. According to document checklist, "as per document list provided with the Immigration Guide". Then according to Immigration guide, both photocopies and originals of documents.

Thanks for the reply. :)
NO, I MEAN SEND AN EMAIL TO CEM, JUST IN CASE THEY'VE ALREADY RECEIVED THE DOCUMENTS. ANYWAYS, THEY WILL BE THE ONES PROCESSING THE OTHER HALF AT A LATER TIME.

CHECK OUT APPENDIX A ON YOUR APPLICATION. "DOCUMENT CHECKLIST - IMMIGRANT"
A-3 travel documents and passports
"photocopy of passport/s or travel documents of yourself (principal applicant)...."

dadaem

Aug 16, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
MNL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 6, 2011
Med's Done....
Nov 8, 2011
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
Feb 24, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
July 17, 2012
LANDED..........
July 31, 2012
May Ann said:
NO, I MEAN SEND AN EMAIL TO CEM, JUST IN CASE THEY'VE ALREADY RECEIVED THE DOCUMENTS. ANYWAYS, THEY WILL BE THE ONES PROCESSING THE OTHER HALF AT A LATER TIME.

CHECK OUT APPENDIX A ON YOUR APPLICATION. "DOCUMENT CHECKLIST - IMMIGRANT"
A-3 travel documents and passports
"photocopy of passport/s or travel documents of yourself (principal applicant)...."
I just checked. You're right. Got all too excited about reuniting with my spouse. Anyway, my application's initial review isn't done yet. I haven't received an AOR from CPC-M. Just sent it last month so I guess it will take a while. Now I don't know if they'll return my spouse's pp to me. But thank you so much for that clarification.:)

May Ann

Star Member
Jun 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-28-11
AOR Received.
11-21-11
File Transfer...
11-03-11
Med's Done....
06-11-11
Interview........
NONE
Passport Req..
11-21-11
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
04-18-2012
dadaem said:
I just checked. You're right. Got all too excited about reuniting with my spouse. Anyway, my application's initial review isn't done yet. I haven't received an AOR from CPC-M. Just sent it last month so I guess it will take a while. Now I don't know if they'll return my spouse's pp to me. But thank you so much for that clarification.:)
don't worry too much. if they're gonna approve ur husband's visa, then there's no reason for them to send it back. it will come.

rizannedy023

Star Member
Jun 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
MaNILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4-28-2011
AOR Received.
7-14-2011
File Transfer...
7-27-2011
Med's Done....
5-30-2011
Passport Req..
10-18-2011
AJW said:
Then Dec 29th Canadian processing centre sent out RPRF request Dec 30th and I received letter Jan 9th and paid Dec 10th online.
[/quote

Hi AJW,
Can I ask if may nareceive ka bang receipt when you got paid your RPRF? Kasi on my case nag issue ako ng Manager's Cheque to paid that a couple of months ago and sent it via courier but I am quite worried if did they'd already in cashed the cheque kasi wala man lang silang response na kahit ano and until now wala pa din updates sa ecas ko... hay!! Its quite frustrating somehow :(...

Hope to hear from you soon,it might be a big help.Thankyou so much.
God bless us!!

AJW

Star Member
Nov 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC Miss
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/07/11
AOR Received.
29/07/11
File Transfer...
7/12/11 DM file sent to CEM
Passport Req..
22-12-2011
VISA ISSUED...
???
rizannedy023 said:
AJW said:
[/quote

Hi AJW,
Can I ask if may nareceive ka bang receipt when you got paid your RPRF? Kasi on my case nag issue ako ng Manager's Cheque to paid that a couple of months ago and sent it via courier but I am quite worried if did they'd already in cashed the cheque kasi wala man lang silang response na kahit ano and until now wala pa din updates sa ecas ko... hay!! Its quite frustrating somehow :(...

Hope to hear from you soon,it might be a big help.Thankyou so much.
God bless us!!
Hi,
Sorry I only speak english.
Could you translate to english and then I will reply.
Thanks

May Ann

Star Member
Jun 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-28-11
AOR Received.
11-21-11
File Transfer...
11-03-11
Med's Done....
06-11-11
Interview........
NONE
Passport Req..
11-21-11
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
04-18-2012
AJW said:
Hi,
Sorry I only speak english.
Could you translate to english and then I will reply.
Thanks
IT SAYS THAT "WILL U RECEIVE A RECEIPT AFTER PAYING THE FEES?"

HI AJW. BEEN A WHILE. MY STATUS IS "DECISION MADE" ALREADY...

SEE YOU CANADA ON APRIL!

AJW

Star Member
Nov 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC Miss
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/07/11
AOR Received.
29/07/11
File Transfer...
7/12/11 DM file sent to CEM
Passport Req..
22-12-2011
VISA ISSUED...
???
May Ann said:
IT SAYS THAT "WILL U RECEIVE A RECEIPT AFTER PAYING THE FEES?"

HI AJW. BEEN A WHILE. MY STATUS IS "DECISION MADE" ALREADY...

SEE YOU CANADA ON APRIL!
That's great news May Ann, did you get that DM from ecas? Do you check ecas under your husband name or yours? Does that mean Visa is on the way to you?

May Ann

Star Member
Jun 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-28-11
AOR Received.
11-21-11
File Transfer...
11-03-11
Med's Done....
06-11-11
Interview........
NONE
Passport Req..
11-21-11
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
04-18-2012
AJW said:
That's great news May Ann, did you get that DM from ecas? Do you check ecas under your husband name or yours? Does that mean Visa is on the way to you?
I noticed that some of our co-forum have their DM's already so I checked mine. Luckily it appeared in the ecas. Yeah I always check under my husband's name thru the unique client ID. As I noticed from the status updates that yes, VISA is right around the corner.