+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2011 applicants lets get the waiting game started :)

awor

Nov 4, 2010
Oregon to Alberta
Visa Office......
Buffalo -> LA
App. Filed.......
26 Aug 2011
AOR Received.
15 Dec 2011
File Transfer...
[b]CPC-M to Buffalo:[/b] 03 Nov 2011 [b]Buffalo to LA:[/b] 19 Jan 2012
Med's Done....
11 Apr 2011 [b]Ecas shows received [/b]5 Mar 2012
Passport Req..
7 Mar 2012 [b]Decision Made[/b]: 1 Apr 2012
VISA ISSUED...
29 Mar 2012 [b] CORP Received[/b]: 19 Apr 2012
LANDED..........
Sumas: 25 April 2012 / [b]PR Cards Received[/b]: 4 July 2012
Tell me how bad this is please?
Hubby lost his option c but had 2009's and his 2010 notice of assessment and said screw it and put those in the application.

Is it going to be returned to us?

awor

Nov 4, 2010
Oregon to Alberta
Visa Office......
Buffalo -> LA
App. Filed.......
26 Aug 2011
AOR Received.
15 Dec 2011
File Transfer...
[b]CPC-M to Buffalo:[/b] 03 Nov 2011 [b]Buffalo to LA:[/b] 19 Jan 2012
Med's Done....
11 Apr 2011 [b]Ecas shows received [/b]5 Mar 2012
Passport Req..
7 Mar 2012 [b]Decision Made[/b]: 1 Apr 2012
VISA ISSUED...
29 Mar 2012 [b] CORP Received[/b]: 19 Apr 2012
LANDED..........
Sumas: 25 April 2012 / [b]PR Cards Received[/b]: 4 July 2012
Ryffa_Q said:
I'll be leaving my daughters behind too (but got them examined for future) and they are happy for me too and anticipates white xmas'es already :D, but what gets me is some people who thinks that I am cruel and heartless to leave them. They are already not living with me at the moment (different states, I work away from hometown - very complicated custody arrangement - very bitter divorce) but it was decided as the best option for them and they are HAPPY and that is all that matters to me.

Oh dear Awor, he can't get a reprint in time? The checklist does mention that if there is no Option C provided to include a letter of explaination. And spouses are exempted from financial evaluation, maybe he can just include letter from employer and paystubs as well? Ask the seniors on the main page is this is acceptable and to mail the Option C later.

I just found out my husband didnt write any descriptions the back of the photos we submitted. :mad: I sent him the photos in digital format for him to reprint and made a storyboard as well for him to include each caption. He thought the digitals were for immigration and the storyboard was a gift for him LOL. Cant do much as everything has been sent but hoping that would not affect the application much.
Don't let people's weirdness get to you, you know you're on the right path! And OH NO! about the photos! Silly guy! It's pretty cute though. I hope you don't have any issues with it. Maybe send it along when you get a file number?

He's got the letter from his employer attached, but no letter of explanation as to why he's not including the 2010 option c. I guess he's having his mom send it tomorrow but I'm really nervous it'll get returned. I suggested we just wait for a new one... but we wanted sponsorship approved by Nov (so we can show the border, when he comes down to cross with us and ask the border if we can visit while PR is in process - my 1 year exclusion order will have just expired so we really need all the "ammo" we can to convince them to let us through), if we wait any longer, with the timeline for sponsorship creeping up and up, it won't happen in time.

Of course, if they app gets returned it won't either. Ugh. My stomach has been in constant knots since I sent it to him. My kids and I have not had the easiest life (my ex turned out to be a diagnosed sociopath, he's in prison for 60 years for what he did to us) and all this stress is really starting to get to me. And I can't even take meds to "chill out" cause I react VERY badly to them! LOL I have a good sense of humor and enjoy life for the most part, but this is wearing on me.

Sorry for the sob story, having him lose the option c about sent me into a panic attack, still getting over it. I know I'm too uptight. Hopefully we'll get into Canada and we'll be together and the fresh northern Alberta air and calmer lifestyle will help me chill.

Ironboy

Star Member
Aug 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Kiev
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 22
aileenruss said:
mine showed up after couple more posts, i thnk it showed up after a get over being a newbie.. ;D
Thank you. :D

Ironboy

Star Member
Aug 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Kiev
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 22
aileenruss said:
mine showed up after couple more posts, i thnk it showed up after a get over being a newbie.. ;D
You were correct aileenruss, it works now after 10 posts. Thank you again. :)

Ironboy

Star Member
Aug 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Kiev
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 22
awor said:
Don't let people's weirdness get to you, you know you're on the right path! And OH NO! about the photos! Silly guy! It's pretty cute though. I hope you don't have any issues with it. Maybe send it along when you get a file number?

He's got the letter from his employer attached, but no letter of explanation as to why he's not including the 2010 option c. I guess he's having his mom send it tomorrow but I'm really nervous it'll get returned. I suggested we just wait for a new one... but we wanted sponsorship approved by Nov (so we can show the border, when he comes down to cross with us and ask the border if we can visit while PR is in process - my 1 year exclusion order will have just expired so we really need all the "ammo" we can to convince them to let us through), if we wait any longer, with the timeline for sponsorship creeping up and up, it won't happen in time.

Of course, if they app gets returned it won't either. Ugh. My stomach has been in constant knots since I sent it to him. My kids and I have not had the easiest life (my ex turned out to be a diagnosed sociopath, he's in prison for 60 years for what he did to us) and all this stress is really starting to get to me. And I can't even take meds to "chill out" cause I react VERY badly to them! LOL I have a good sense of humor and enjoy life for the most part, but this is wearing on me.

Sorry for the sob story, having him lose the option c about sent me into a panic attack, still getting over it. I know I'm too uptight. Hopefully we'll get into Canada and we'll be together and the fresh northern Alberta air and calmer lifestyle will help me chill.
awor, I am a rookie at this, but have been doing a LOT of reading lately on this and other sites. I guess my anxiety is causing my insatiable hunt for every morsel of information. There are some very knowledgeable people posting in here, I am sure you will get good advice. It seems to me that the financial information is not the most important detail, and your husband is showing a history of employment and earnings in recent history. I hope you will have success with this problem, hang in there. :)

essex0227

Apr 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4th August 2011
File Transfer...
12th October 2011
Med's Request
Received 17th October 2011
Med's Done....
2nd August 2011
Interview........
Waivered
Passport Req..
18th November 2011
VISA ISSUED...
6th December 2011
LANDED..........
14th June 2012
Morning guys its the dreaded wednesday so will update the page when cic do fingers crossed itt stays the same or goes down.
Looking forward to hearing from the last few who need to get there apps posted :)
Good luck all

leroadrunner

Apr 19, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Sao Paulo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-09-2011
AOR Received.
21-12-2011 In Process: 25-01-2012
File Transfer...
21-11-2011
Med's Done....
30-08-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
30-01-2012
awor said:
Tell me how bad this is please?
Hubby lost his option c but had 2009's and his 2010 notice of assessment and said screw it and put those in the application.

Is it going to be returned to us?
I would call to get the Option C, it only takes a couple of days to receive it. Its better than having them request them for it and wait, as this is needed for first stage approval.

Good luck!

Alltogethernow

Aug 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-08-2011
File Transfer...
02-11-2011
Med's Done....
24-07-2011
Thanks for the welcome - what a great board to have found :)

Wow, you can choose your friends but you can't choose your families right? Lots of luck and positivity to everyone making the move. Here's hoping for a good Wednesday update!

kuku

Jul 1, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11/08/2011
Doc's Request.
None so far
AOR Received.
NEVER
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
20/10/2011
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
5/07/2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
24/11/2011 ( E CAS changed to "In process' on 5/2/2012.
VISA ISSUED...
12/02/2012
LANDED..........
10/03/2012
No updates on CIC web site yet.... :(

essex0227

Apr 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4th August 2011
File Transfer...
12th October 2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
2nd August 2011
Interview........
Waivered
Passport Req..
18th November 2011
VISA ISSUED...
6th December 2011
LANDED..........
14th June 2012
Still no update ahhhhh ???

kuku

Jul 1, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11/08/2011
Doc's Request.
None so far
AOR Received.
NEVER
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
20/10/2011
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
5/07/2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
12/02/2012
LANDED..........
10/03/2012
I think they are working slow even on updating the web site.... :)... so summer goes like twice a month update .. :D

Ironboy

Star Member
Aug 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Kiev
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 22
essex0227 said:
Still no update ahhhhh ???
So, no Wednesday update? I am surprised how crazy this waiting is making me, and our app is only just arrived at their door Monday! I have only just begun to wait 55days for the chance to wait a lot longer! This is going to be a looong year. :'(

essex0227

Apr 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4th August 2011
File Transfer...
12th October 2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
2nd August 2011
Interview........
Waivered
Passport Req..
18th November 2011
VISA ISSUED...
6th December 2011
LANDED..........
14th June 2012
Its driving me insane lol
I've been checking for an update all day i just want to know how long i got to wait.
Hurry up silly cic people lol

Ironboy

Star Member
Aug 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Kiev
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 22
essex0227 said:
Its driving me insane lol
I've been checking for an update all day i just want to know how long i got to wait.
Hurry up silly cic people lol
From the CIC site - "Please consult Application Processing Times for information about how long it may take to process your application.

The Client Application Status site is updated weekly, usually on Tuesdays." I guess this means it can be any day.

kuku

Jul 1, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11/08/2011
Doc's Request.
None so far
AOR Received.
NEVER
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
20/10/2011
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
5/07/2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
12/02/2012
LANDED..........
10/03/2012
no update from cic today... hopefully next week we will see some drastic updates .. :)