+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2011 applicants lets get the waiting game started :)

essex0227

Apr 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4th August 2011
File Transfer...
12th October 2011
Med's Request
Received 17th October 2011
Med's Done....
2nd August 2011
Interview........
Waivered
Passport Req..
18th November 2011
VISA ISSUED...
6th December 2011
LANDED..........
14th June 2012
Welcome Alltogethernow finally another London visa office in August lol.
leroadrunner i hope you get the form you need and get it sent off soon :)
23rd of August not long now before the September board will be up.
3 weeks since we sent our and gone really quick, got holiday next week then the kids go bk to school so the next 2 weeks should go fast too. God help me after that lol.

leroadrunner

Apr 19, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Sao Paulo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-09-2011
AOR Received.
21-12-2011 In Process: 25-01-2012
File Transfer...
21-11-2011
Med's Done....
30-08-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
30-01-2012
essex0227 said:
leroadrunner i hope you get the form you need and get it sent off soon :)
23rd of August not long now before the September board will be up.
I know..starting to think that I will be the one starting the September thread! :(

Still trying! If she can Fedex later tonite...I still have a chance! Lets see!

sixrogue

Star Member
Jun 27, 2011
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Bogota
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-08-2011
Doc's Request.
none
AOR Received.
10-01-2012
File Transfer...
19-10-2011
Med's Done....
29-06-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
08-02-2012
VISA ISSUED...
01-06-2012
LANDED..........
21-06-2012
Yeah to all the new people and congrats for getting in your packages! I like the momentum! The rest of you: get your act together and hurry up already to join the August group! (Totally kidding, guys. I think it is worth taking time with your application. Better to wait a few more days to ensure you've handed in a complete pack than to rush to hand in an incomplete pack that will only cause months of delays later on!)

Essex, you said that your house never looked so clean? I try to keep occupied by going to the gym... a lot! :) If I keep this up until the application comes through, I just might be able to run a triathalon! (but i do wish my house was cleaner...)

essex0227

Apr 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4th August 2011
File Transfer...
12th October 2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
2nd August 2011
Interview........
Waivered
Passport Req..
18th November 2011
VISA ISSUED...
6th December 2011
LANDED..........
14th June 2012
Good idea sixrogue, the gym might have to have a go at that when the kids start bk school.
I would like my application to come through really fast so that i can tell my family that we are going. Long story short we moved 2 and half hrs away from them and they didnt like it and since havent been told anything about when goes on in the family (only just found out my little sis tried to over dose) and basicly get told everything we do is wrong. I want my nice shiny visa so i can say "i do love you but i love my husband and kids more". If we tell them before hand they will laugh in our faces. When we went on our hols last year to Florida i was asked if my hubby was drug dealing cause that would be the only way we could afford to go. They dont have a clue.
Sorry if thats a bit too much info for some people but for the first time in a long time i feel strong and i like it lol.
Hope you all get you apps in soon :)

MandyUK

Jun 13, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22nd July 2011
File Transfer...
27th September 2011
Med's Done....
1st July 2011
Passport Req..
November 7th 2011
VISA ISSUED...
December 29th 2011
LANDED..........
24th Jan 2012. (Canada Place)
Essex, I hear ya, I have a family from hell myself, I went on holiday and my eldest sister told my family i wasnt coming back and they went straight to my house and emptied it, everything I owned scattered to the winds I was homeless and my kids had to go live with my ex husband, i cried for weeks and still after all these years have not been able to get the feelings back for my family. i felt very betrayed.
But my hubby is wonderful and cant wait to leave this hell hole, I will be leaving my daughters behind, but they are happy for me, they talk about all the free holidays their going to get.
I wish my family tree was like managing my text messages, just touch edit and select all the ones I want gone...Adios amigos!!!

Crillz

Star Member
Jul 19, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01/05/2011 (Refiled due to IO mistake)
File Transfer...
12/05/2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18/07/2011
VISA ISSUED...
02/08/2011
LANDED..........
04/09/2011
MandyUK said:
Essex, I hear ya, I have a family from hell myself, I went on holiday and my eldest sister told my family i wasnt coming back and they went straight to my house and emptied it, everything I owned scattered to the winds I was homeless and my kids had to go live with my ex husband, i cried for weeks and still after all these years have not been able to get the feelings back for my family. i felt very betrayed.
But my hubby is wonderful and cant wait to leave this hell hole, I will be leaving my daughters behind, but they are happy for me, they talk about all the free holidays their going to get.
I wish my family tree was like managing my text messages, just touch edit and select all the ones I want gone...Adios amigos!!!
My god! That's crazy!

essex0227

Apr 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4th August 2011
File Transfer...
12th October 2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
2nd August 2011
Interview........
Waivered
Passport Req..
18th November 2011
VISA ISSUED...
6th December 2011
LANDED..........
14th June 2012
Mandyuk thats horrible, why would anyone do that to you never mind your sister.
Sisters make me laugh, my youngest had a go at me the other week and told me everything i do is wrong and i need to grow up. You want to know the funny thing about that is, shes 10 years younger then me and still lives at home with mummy and daddy, i've been married for 10 years and have 4 kids ha.
The further away i am from them the happy i feel so in Canada i should be the happiest person on the planet lol.

aileenruss

Aug 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
MLA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-08-2011
Doc's Request.
11-11-2011(letter date)
File Transfer...
09-11-2011
Med's Done....
27-05-2011
Passport Req..
11-11-2011(letter date)
VISA ISSUED...
27-01-2012
LANDED..........
27-02-2012
MandyUK said:
thats horrible, i hope you get the happiness you deserve.. :)

aileenruss

Aug 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
MLA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-08-2011
Doc's Request.
11-11-2011(letter date)
File Transfer...
09-11-2011
Med's Done....
27-05-2011
Passport Req..
11-11-2011(letter date)
VISA ISSUED...
27-01-2012
LANDED..........
27-02-2012
essex0227 said:
Good idea sixrogue, the gym might have to have a go at that when the kids start bk school.
I would like my application to come through really fast so that i can tell my family that we are going. Long story short we moved 2 and half hrs away from them and they didnt like it and since havent been told anything about when goes on in the family (only just found out my little sis tried to over dose) and basicly get told everything we do is wrong. I want my nice shiny visa so i can say "i do love you but i love my husband and kids more". If we tell them before hand they will laugh in our faces. When we went on our hols last year to Florida i was asked if my hubby was drug dealing cause that would be the only way we could afford to go. They dont have a clue.
Sorry if thats a bit too much info for some people but for the first time in a long time i feel strong and i like it lol.
Hope you all get you apps in soon :)
thats good to hear that you feel strong, may you have more holidays on the way.. :)

awor

Nov 4, 2010
Oregon to Alberta
Visa Office......
Buffalo -> LA
App. Filed.......
26 Aug 2011
AOR Received.
15 Dec 2011
File Transfer...
[b]CPC-M to Buffalo:[/b] 03 Nov 2011 [b]Buffalo to LA:[/b] 19 Jan 2012
Med's Done....
11 Apr 2011 [b]Ecas shows received [/b]5 Mar 2012
Passport Req..
7 Mar 2012 [b]Decision Made[/b]: 1 Apr 2012
VISA ISSUED...
29 Mar 2012 [b] CORP Received[/b]: 19 Apr 2012
LANDED..........
Sumas: 25 April 2012 / [b]PR Cards Received[/b]: 4 July 2012
Sigh, take me off the August list please, hubby lost his option c.

Ironboy

Star Member
Aug 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Kiev
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 22
essex0227 said:
I know we aren't quite there but I have my medical on Tuesday then my file will be complete.
Fingers croessed will be sending on August 3rd.
Just wondering if there are any other people ready to send off in August.
Im gonna get the spread sheet started with names and VOs then we can add the date as we go :)
Hope theres lots of people to join me:)
I wonder if anyone can help with this? When I am logged in and try to modify my profile, under "Modify Profile", I only have the link for "Account Related Settings" I can not alter any other settings or add signature etc. I do not have "Forum profile information, Look and layout." etc. Can a moderator fix this? Thank you!

aileenruss

Aug 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
MLA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-08-2011
Doc's Request.
11-11-2011(letter date)
File Transfer...
09-11-2011
Med's Done....
27-05-2011
Passport Req..
11-11-2011(letter date)
VISA ISSUED...
27-01-2012
LANDED..........
27-02-2012
Ironboy said:
I wonder if anyone can help with this? When I am logged in and try to modify my profile, under "Modify Profile", I only have the link for "Account Related Settings" I can not alter any other settings or add signature etc. I do not have "Forum profile information, Look and layout." etc. Can a moderator fix this? Thank you!
mine showed up after couple more posts, i thnk it showed up after a get over being a newbie.. ;D

Ryffa_Q

Star Member
Jul 25, 2010
Sarawak, Malaysia
Category........
Visa Office......
Kuala Lumpur
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15th August 2011
AOR Received.
Sponsor approved 1st Nov 2011 AOR 21st November 2011
Med's Done....
03-06-2011 - medical received
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Submitted when applied for TRV 17th November 2011
VISA ISSUED...
24th November 2011
LANDED..........
14th December 2011
MandyUK said:
I'll be leaving my daughters behind too (but got them examined for future) and they are happy for me too and anticipates white xmas'es already :D, but what gets me is some people who thinks that I am cruel and heartless to leave them. They are already not living with me at the moment (different states, I work away from hometown - very complicated custody arrangement - very bitter divorce) but it was decided as the best option for them and they are HAPPY and that is all that matters to me.

lesley said:
what do you mean by cross out T's and I's?
It means to check all are in order..e.g. all boxes are checked, dates, signed etc

awor said:
Sigh, take me off the August list please, hubby lost his option c.
Oh dear Awor, he can't get a reprint in time? The checklist does mention that if there is no Option C provided to include a letter of explaination. And spouses are exempted from financial evaluation, maybe he can just include letter from employer and paystubs as well? Ask the seniors on the main page is this is acceptable and to mail the Option C later.

I just found out my husband didnt write any descriptions the back of the photos we submitted. :mad: I sent him the photos in digital format for him to reprint and made a storyboard as well for him to include each caption. He thought the digitals were for immigration and the storyboard was a gift for him LOL. Cant do much as everything has been sent but hoping that would not affect the application much.

Ironboy said:
Did you have it before? maybe need to post more...I know there are limitations depending on the levels i.e. newbie etc