hopefully waived = )
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
sooner than later hopefully = )
net said:
oh my! I already sent then my request without those information. i was not able to check your message before i sent it! i don't know my tracking number, when it was received and so on. my agent didn't give me those info. what now?
is ur agent registered w/ cic? anyways, contact ur agent and get those details. it is very important to provide your complete details, otherwise cic will not respond to your inquiry.. gather all ur info,,follow the information that i gave you and send them new email w/ ur complete details/information..all the best..

net

Star Member
Aug 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-5-2014
Doc's Request.
10-11-2014
IELTS Request
included in filing
macking said:
i sent my application through courier FEDEX. cic rcvd my application on Aug. 19, 2011 and rcvd by cic's D. STAPLETON. i checked it through FEDEX's tracking system. how did u send ur application to CIC?

in regards to the encashment of BD, ul know it only w/ ur bank. speak to ur bank's manager and demand to check ur BD..were in the computer age now..they should hav a system to track ur BD. its just that some bank are not helpful. try to scare them, say, you will close ur acct w/ them. maybe theyll assist you further..who knows..

thank you macking, you are such a great help.
it was my agency who sent my documents, when i asked them about it, they just sent me a scanned receipt. It was so small, i cant read it! with regards to the bank, i will follow up . thanks again

wkg

Nov 10, 2011
Hi,

I am new for this forum. I found this is very useful for people like us.
I am also a August applicant. But still no any updates.. Awaiting with prayers...
:-[ :-[
Best wishes for guys who got the email from CIC!!

macking

Star Member
Jun 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
sent: 15-AUG-2011 ; rcvd by cic 19-AUG-2011
Doc's Request.
complete docs w/ IELTS orig
AOR Received.
waiting
IELTS Request
sent GT IELTS original
File Transfer...
waiting
Med's Request
waiting
Interview........
hopefully waived = )
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
net said:
thank you macking, you are such a great help.
it was my agency who sent my documents, when i asked them about it, they just sent me a scanned receipt. It was so small, i cant read it! with regards to the bank, i will follow up . thanks again
zoom in the receipt that they sent u so u can read it..that must be the courier receipt. you will see in there ur tracking number..and then you will be able to check on the courier website the delivery date of ur docs and who rcvd it..

macking

Star Member
Jun 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
waiting
IELTS Request
sent GT IELTS original
File Transfer...
waiting
Med's Request
waiting
Interview........
hopefully waived = )
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
wkg said:
Hi,

I am new for this forum. I found this is very useful for people like us.
I am also a August applicant. But still no any updates.. Awaiting with prayers...
:-[ :-[
Best wishes for guys who got the email from CIC!!
hi wkg,, whats ur NOC?

luckyus

Oct 20, 2011
Hi macking, i'm an august applicant also, they received my application last August 16, 2011 under NOC 3152 (is this the one for the nurses right?) but up to now i haven't heard any news from canada. so im following your advise, about writing to them, so that once and for all i can have my answers whether if i was able to make it or not. CC still not encashed also. Thank you for this info. sending my prayers to us all. good luck :)

regards

macking said:
this is their email address

FSW‑Sydney‑Search‑Enquiry @ cic.gc.ca

aside from ur inquiry message, you should include ur information/details.. like the one below so that they can easily check ur application

Details of Application

Courier Details:
Sent Through:
Tracking No:
Received on:

My details

Name:
Date of Birth:
Place of Birth:
Visa Office:
NOC:
Passport Number:
Citizenship:

email them as quickly as possible because they will respond after 20 working days..

ovais

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2011
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-08-2011
AOR Received.
PER 16-11-2011
Med's Request
12-12-12
Med's Done....
20-12-12
Passport Req..
PPR1 03-04-13 DM 22-04-13 PPR2 02-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
14-05-13
LANDED..........
November 1, 2013
Good to c this thread still alive. Gl all.

macking

Star Member
Jun 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
waiting
IELTS Request
sent GT IELTS original
File Transfer...
waiting
Med's Request
waiting
Interview........
hopefully waived = )
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
luckyus said:
Hi macking, i'm an august applicant also, they received my application last August 16, 2011 under NOC 3152 (is this the one for the nurses right?) but up to now i haven't heard any news from canada. so im following your advise, about writing to them, so that once and for all i can have my answers whether if i was able to make it or not. CC still not encashed also. Thank you for this info. sending my prayers to us all. good luck :)

regards
hi luckyus

yes 3152 is for registered nurses..they said noc 3152 reached the cap last week of july. its sad if thats true, so email them and lets see their response. pray hard and hope for the best. if we didn't make it, try again nxt year. goodluck to us. keep in touch.

macking

Star Member
Jun 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
waiting
IELTS Request
sent GT IELTS original
File Transfer...
waiting
Med's Request
waiting
Interview........
hopefully waived = )
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
wkg said:
Hi,

My NOC is 1122. But I applied with a job offer via an agent.
is ur agent registered w/ cic? if not, email cic now to check the status of ur application. if ur agent is registered, u need to contact ur agent about ur app.

zerodise

Star Member
Oct 3, 2011
is the email address for inquiry really have space? after the @? or I should backspace the spaces in between? thanks

ved2003

Star Member
Aug 13, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/8/2011
Doc's Request.
send with application
Nomination.....
no
AOR Received.
per on 23rd Nov
IELTS Request
send with app. 7band
File Transfer...
waiting
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
waiting
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
Hi,
Add me.

NOC-3131
App sent-28/8/11
c.c.charged-21/11/11

I received mail today that

Based on a review of the information you have provided, your application has received a positive final determination of eligibility for processing on the basis of work experience in an occupation specified in the Instructions issued by the Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism and published in the Canada Gazette on June 25, 2011.

Your application will be forwarded to a visa office for further processing.

Any future correspondence should be sent to the visa office as indicated on your application. Your reference (application) number is located below the date of this letter. You must quote this reference number in any future correspondence.

This correspondence also acknowledges receipt of your payment dated in the amount of Canadian dollars. Your Payment Receipt No. is . Please keep a copy of this letter for your records and quote this number on all correspondence relating to application fees or refunds.

X This correspondence also acknowledges receipt of your Fee Payment Form IMM 5620 authorizing CIC to take payment of processing fees using the credit card details provided. Please be informed that we processed a payment of 1400.00 Canadian dollars on this credit card (ending in 8645). Your receipt number is 0091699889. Please keep a copy of this letter for your records and quote this number on all correspondence relating to application fees or refunds.
What does it mean ?
And what will be the next step?

Daash

Oct 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th feb 2011
AOR Received.
20th march 2011
IELTS Request
Sent with File
File Transfer...
RBVO since 5th April 2011- IN PROCESS at present
Med's Request
21st October 2011 by God's Grace
Med's Done....
Med Furtherance submitted to embassy on 12.12.2011- Medical Received line since 15.01.2012 by God's Grace
Interview........
Waived by God's Grace
Passport Req..
21st October 2011 by God's Grace- Submitted on 11th NOv by God's Grace
VISA ISSUED...
17.04.2012 by God's Grace
LANDED..........
15.05.2012 by God's Grace
ved2003 said:
Hi,
Add me.

NOC-3131
App sent-28/8/11
c.c.charged-21/11/11

Based on a review of the information you have provided, your application has received a positive final determination of eligibility for processing on the basis of work experience in an occupation specified in the Instructions issued by the Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism and published in the Canada Gazette on June 25, 2011.

Any future correspondence should be sent to the visa office as indicated on your application. Your reference (application) number is located below the date of this letter. You must quote this reference number in any future correspondence.

This correspondence also acknowledges receipt of your payment dated in the amount of Canadian dollars. Your Payment Receipt No. is . Please keep a copy of this letter for your records and quote this number on all correspondence relating to application fees or refunds.

X This correspondence also acknowledges receipt of your Fee Payment Form IMM 5620 authorizing CIC to take payment of processing fees using the credit card details provided. Please be informed that we processed a payment of 1400.00 Canadian dollars on this credit card (ending in 8645). Your receipt number is 0091699889. Please keep a copy of this letter for your records and quote this number on all correspondence relating to application fees or refunds.
What does it mean ?

Congrats Brother

You must have got a UCI (Uniquie Client Identifier) Number with this mail........now you can check the status of your application online.......link is this - https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/security.do?app=ecas

Next step will be that your file will be transferred to your respective local Visa Office

All the best...................

R

RKC

ved2003 said:
Hi,
Add me.

NOC-3131
App sent-28/8/11
c.c.charged-21/11/11
Congrats ved2003 on your PER....Have added you to the spreadsheet for MI3 applicants. This will help you to know timelines & what to expect.... What's your VO ?
You can post your further application updates on the thread http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/july-01-2011-fsw-applicantsmi-3-t74992.9735.html#lastPost

Good Luck for further steps.

Link to the spreadsheet https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AgthpG06V9k3dGE0Mldod0ljWTZjR25HZkpydDZ3QXc&hl=fil#gid=0

ovais

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2011
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-08-2011
AOR Received.
PER 16-11-2011
Med's Request
12-12-12
Med's Done....
20-12-12
Passport Req..
PPR1 03-04-13 DM 22-04-13 PPR2 02-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
14-05-13
LANDED..........
November 1, 2013
ved2003 said:
Hi,
Add me.

NOC-3131
App sent-28/8/11
c.c.charged-21/11/11

What does it mean ?
congrats ved. give detail bout ur VO and we will add u to the spread sheet.