+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Aug/Sep/Oct Applicants Waiting for PPR

TorontoMo

Dec 14, 2014
HR8080 said:
Yes, it is. Folks are all here with you. Best wishes to all of us.
Thanks guys. I just reapplied for her SOWP with an even detailed explanation. I couldn't just wait as this is impacting our relationship and health. I'm planning to go back and visit her once I get my BOWP and TRV. It is in process. Peace.

lucifier

Star Member
Jan 26, 2016
TorontoMo said:
Thanks guys. I just reapplied for her SOWP with an even detailed explanation. I couldn't just wait as this is impacting our relationship and health. I'm planning to go back and visit her once I get my BOWP and TRV. It is in process. Peace.
Hi TorontoMo,

About your SOWP was rejected because the OV wasn't satisfied with relationship between you and your spouse, how about your PR application?I believe you also submitted all those proofs of relationship in your PR application? Visa officer Ottawa should have made a comment in your GCMS note somewhere about those proof if she/he is satisfied or not. You can also use that for your new SOWP or appeal the the old sowp rejection.

rachel8989

Star Member
Mar 21, 2016
Finally got my second GCMS notes. Exactly same as my first one which means my file has never been touched after June 21, 2016.

TorontoMo

Dec 14, 2014
lucifier said:
Hi TorontoMo,

About your SOWP was rejected because the OV wasn't satisfied with relationship between you and your spouse, how about your PR application?I believe you also submitted all those proofs of relationship in your PR application? Visa officer Ottawa should have made a comment in your GCMS note somewhere about those proof if she/he is satisfied or not. You can also use that for your new SOWP or appeal the the old sowp rejection.
Hi Lucifier, yes I already added that in my explanation on 1st SOWP advising VO that Ottawa has passed eligibility for my spouse as per GCMS. I have submitted same proofs for PR and SOWP, unsure why he rejected. I wrote a very detailed explanation letter for 2nd SOWP with points highlighting our relationship status. I have also attached latest communication threads between us. I hope either they reconsider my appeal or at least approve 2nd SOWP application. This is very disturbing man. My wife has been very sick for past 2 months and I need to get her here asap or I go back to support her. I want to wait until I get my BOWP and TRV before I fly back so I have guaranteed entry back in Canada. I have established a very well living and was recently promoted at work. It is very depressing to leave a very good standard of living behind and go back and start new. May god have mercy on all of couples. Thanks for the support guys. As I feel helpless.

TorontoMo

Dec 14, 2014
rachel8989 said:
Finally got my second GCMS notes. Exactly same as my first one which means my file has never been touched after June 21, 2016.
What is your status, RFV? or something else?

rachel8989

Star Member
Mar 21, 2016
TorontoMo said:
What is your status, RFV? or something else?
"File appears RFV"
I guess my security check is till in process because there are only two activities about security. One is " Not Started", the other one is blank which I believe it is in process.

2016istheyear

May 4, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rachel8989 said:
"File appears RFV"
I guess my security check is till in process because there are only two activities about security. One is " Not Started", the other one is blank which I believe it is in process.
once it says rfv then everything is complete. Security always stays blank even when it's complete.

rachel8989

Star Member
Mar 21, 2016
2016istheyear said:
once it says rfv then everything is complete. Security always stays blank even when it's complete.
I think it's supposed to be two blank activities. One means " In Process", the other one means "Passed".

2016istheyear

May 4, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rachel8989 said:
I think it's supposed to be two blank activities. One means " In Process", the other one means "Passed".
[/quotyou may be right. But I know for sure once it says "ready for visa" then your file is complete and waiting for the final decision just like the rest of us.

lucifier

Star Member
Jan 26, 2016
2016istheyear said:
rachel8989 said:
[/quotyou may be right. But I know for sure once it says "ready for visa" then your file is complete and waiting for the final decision just like the rest of us.
Per my understanding, security never set to pass while your file is in processing.
If you see the "Appear RFV" it means everything is completed. The final processing is done by Senior visa officer who will issue PPR or Interview (if he feel suspicious regarding your files).

lucifier

Star Member
Jan 26, 2016
TorontoMo said:
Hi Lucifier, yes I already added that in my explanation on 1st SOWP advising VO that Ottawa has passed eligibility for my spouse as per GCMS. I have submitted same proofs for PR and SOWP, unsure why he rejected. I wrote a very detailed explanation letter for 2nd SOWP with points highlighting our relationship status. I have also attached latest communication threads between us. I hope either they reconsider my appeal or at least approve 2nd SOWP application. This is very disturbing man. My wife has been very sick for past 2 months and I need to get her here asap or I go back to support her. I want to wait until I get my BOWP and TRV before I fly back so I have guaranteed entry back in Canada. I have established a very well living and was recently promoted at work. It is very depressing to leave a very good standard of living behind and go back and start new. May god have mercy on all of couples. Thanks for the support guys. As I feel helpless.
Hi TorontoMo,

Dont stress yourself out. It is beyond our control. Please take care your family. I advice not to come here in this forum in few weeks.
We did the same when I was waiting for MR.
I have also attached latest communication threads between us.
Don't just use only recent communication, include all the past years communication. I submitted pictures of us together for past 4 years and wedding photos. And all our facebook chat for the past 5 years when we were still dating.

Let me summary what I submitted to cic Ottawa,

1. Selection photos - us together in some events and occasions from the past 4-5 years, plus our wedding photo.
2. Letter explaining our the progress of our relationship
3. Friends' letter explaining our relationship (maximum 4 according to my lawyer, cic lazy to read)
4. Facebook chat for past 5 years.

dineshkbe

Dec 2, 2013
Hello Everyone,

I am Oct 2nd 2014 applicant.

I called the call center y'day. He said everything looks fine in your file and i am seeing the deadline for next update on your file would be on end of Oct 2016...