+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Atlantic Immigration Pilot Programme (AIPP)

Alanna

Star Member
Jul 18, 2016
Hello,
What province did you apply for? I am still waiting for my endorsement for more than 2 and a half months , mine is from NL under AIPP . Hope we all get it soon.
Hi did you follow up with their office? Also, are you an inland or outland applicant?

RoseOlivar17

Star Member
Nov 12, 2019
Hi did you follow up with their office? Also, are you an inland or outland applicant?
Outland. I’m from the Philippines. I emailed them and received their reply today. Immigration told me to ask my employer to follow up the application. Also, they released memo re AIP Program.

Icke

Jan 29, 2019
Germany
I already talked to my employer and immigration told him that my application is with an officer for assessment.
That’s why I hope to get it this or latest next week

Reactions: RoseOlivar17

nextaviationminister

Nov 27, 2018
Hi guys your reply will be a great help to me.
My 1 year of trucking long haul experience will be done in this March, and i was supposed to submit inland AIPP from New Brunswick, but some how due to the delays in endorsements and also a immigration coordinator suggested me that i can go under NBPNP also as an option. I just thought if someone there is in same boat or can just simply put more light under this .
Garry
Thanks
Don't even try to apply under NBPNP, it will take 19months or more....AIPP is the best bet anytime, meanwhile for your job, your endorsement you should be approved in 2wks..

Reactions: kashif.raza001