+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Atlantic Immigration Pilot Programme (AIPP)

Liji saji

Star Member
Aug 15, 2019
Does anybody get PR confirmation from CIC Sydney, those who applied this year? Are CIC sydney is working on pr file applications those who submitted this year?

Reactions: RomanSky

RabbaniRasha

Jul 29, 2021
Does anybody get PR confirmation from CIC Sydney, those who applied this year? Are CIC sydney is working on pr file applications those who submitted this year?
I don't think so. I applied this year with a paper submission. Asked for the ADR in July and submitted all the ADR documents. No luck. Still did not get any reply. I think they are just taking a lot of time to process the AIPP files. lots of people are getting their PR through express entry within 3 months. I do not know How the officers are working nowadays? so frustrating???

• Sad
Reactions: RomanSky

QQkodak

Star Member
Jan 14, 2021
I don't think so. I applied this year with a paper submission. Asked for the ADR in July and submitted all the ADR documents. No luck. Still did not get any reply. I think they are just taking a lot of time to process the AIPP files. lots of people are getting their PR through express entry within 3 months. I do not know How the officers are working nowadays? so frustrating???
Most ADR was requested by Halifax office not Sydney. Halifax office could not speed up it’s processing time

Gill12

Mar 20, 2015
Hola folks!
It’s Gurjot
Finally it’s our turn for ECOPR
Great news!
Category-AIGP
My timeline
AR -28 Nov 2020
Inland (no dependent)
AOR- 18 Feb 2021
ADR- 19 July (employment record)
Medical pass-19 July
19 August2021- (By IRCC call)verify address
19 August -After 1 hr ,received ECOPR
Thanks all group member to share the info in this group which is very helpful.Hope all members would receive ECOPR soon.
Thanks

Mtille

May 28, 2020
Hi all, i had a question and i hope someone can help. My work permit was approved and so with my dependents visas. From Singapore i and my husband came back to the Philippines so we can travel with the kids to Canada. My question is do we still need to update IRCC about our move to Philippines? Although it will be about 3 weeks only? I hope someone can help me. Thank you. @legalfalcon

Zek_ind

Jul 7, 2021
Hi
My friend timeline
No dependent inland
AR sept2020
AOR Jan 2021
BIL AND MEP and ADR (schedule S)- 22 June 2021
Pre arrival -18 aug 2021
Ircc call 19aug
COPR 19Aug
Congrats!!

yesterday I received a Ircc phone call to confirm address but nothing after that. Is it means approval?