+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program-Sharing Timeline here please

Dann07

Star Member
May 13, 2019
Hello everyone
I live in india. I sent my paper based P.R. file to sydney,nova scotia on 17, augest 2020 and recived 24, augest 2020 but yet i do not get any responce about my file . My endorsement letter will expired on 15 dec 2020. Anyone can tell me what to do for get any information about my status..
If IRCC received your application before your endorsement expiration date you good, the expiration is not your problem anymore.

bananibb

Nov 24, 2020
Inland NS

AR: 20/02/23
AOR: 20/11/18
Linked my application to my online cic account: 20/11/18
Biometrics letter: 20/11/20

For biometrics, we have to wait for a call from service canada after getting the letter from IRCC. SC calls us to schedule an appointment. And this is the only way to get biometrics done right now. We can't call them. Also apparently when they call, it is a no caller ID... Very antsy because I work 12 hour day/night rotating shifts and just worried about missing the call and causing more delay.

So far no call from SC yet. With the recent surge in COVID cases, I doubt it will be coming soon.

Reactions: Johan Rodrigo

Johan Rodrigo

Star Member
Jul 24, 2020
Inland NS

AR: 20/02/23
AOR: 20/11/18
Linked my application to my online cic account: 20/11/18
Biometrics letter: 20/11/20

For biometrics, we have to wait for a call from service canada after getting the letter from IRCC. SC calls us to schedule an appointment. And this is the only way to get biometrics done right now. We can't call them. Also apparently when they call, it is a no caller ID... Very antsy because I work 12 hour day/night rotating shifts and just worried about missing the call and causing more delay.

So far no call from SC yet. With the recent surge in COVID cases, I doubt it will be coming soon.
What about the medical request? I have not received AOR yet, but I’d assume I’m getting it soon. I have a trip out of the province and I don't want that to be on my way if they send me Biometric and medical request.

bananibb

Nov 24, 2020
What about the medical request? I have not received AOR yet, but I’d assume I’m getting it soon. I have a trip out of the province and I don't want that to be on my way if they send me Biometric and medical request.
They email you your AOR. After getting your AOR, you can link the app to your online account. That way everything else that follows will come through your online account. Likewise I got the biometrics letter through the email linked to my account. If you do that you won't miss it. I am not sure about medical because I submitted an upfront medical exam with my app. I did not get a medical request from them.

And also a peculiar situation, I moved in September, submitted the web form to change my address TWICE, once in August, once in October. Never got a reply and they never changed it for me. In fact, when I got my biometrics letter in my email, the address still shows my previous apartment lol fml...

I hope you get your AOR soon!