Category........
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04/12/2016
Sous02 said:
Listen, I understand that you want your wife and child with you but this is not a simple process. You can not lie on the application as you would risk a lengthy ban and really make this worse for the people you love. You have to face this problem first. Get a lawyer and get it dealt with. At the very least get legal advice before you apply. You could easily ruin many lives by being stubborn.
guys! it's just a discussion; and let the feeling onside et let's talk law plz

can you give me the number of the question on any form which makes me ineligible for a sponsor ??? or even a law ?

first, you have to understand what does it mean a warrant of arrest...!!!
it means that authority has to bring you back coz you are accused of something but not guilty or innocent yet !!!

so, when you read the questions on the forms, you find nothing can takes me the right of sponsoring, except THIS ONE :"" "Have you been charged with an offense under an Act of Parliament punishable by a maximum term of imprisonment of at least 10 years?"

and this one GUYS doesnt concern me TOO because what i done is max 2 years and not minimum 10 years

Sous02

Jul 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-04-16
Doc's Request.
22-08-2016
AOR Received.
06-05-16
File Transfer...
28-05-16
Med's Done....
Up front/passed
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
10-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2016
LANDED..........
02-11-2016
bahazadath said:

can you give me the number of the question on any form which makes me ineligible for a sponsor ??? or even a law ?

it means that authority has to bring you back coz you are accused of something but not guilty or innocent yet !!!

so, when you read the questions on the forms, you find nothing can takes me the right of sponsoring, except THIS ONE :"" "Have you been charged with an offense under an Act of Parliament punishable by a maximum term of imprisonment of at least 10 years?"

and this one GUYS doesnt concern me TOO because what i done is max 2 years and not minimum 10 years
Okay you are confident despite so many people with so much experience warning you of the consequences. So go ahead and apply. good luck to you but I feel for your wife and son.

bahazadath

Nov 20, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04/12/2016
profiler said:
Are you a Canadian citizen?

It sounds like you've made your mind up. If you're so convicted in your decision, then nothing anyone here can post for you will matter.

I will point out that, if you apply, CIC checks the sponsor against the RCMP database. You will be listed as having an active warrant in that database. So I would be expecting the police to show up shortly after filing.

If they don't, the process will take 6-24 months. I doubt you can hide that long, assuming they allow your application.
hi
yes i'm a Canadian citizenship;
i did not take my dicision yet... that's why i'm here ! to find if there is someone who has been through this case for advises ...
person who has experience in this ..
coz what you said guys is just beautiful but not very objectif... but still i thank you very much

mad_hatter

Jul 16, 2016
bahazadath said:

The problem is you still have not gone to trial. Who know what additional offence the policy might charge you with and what kind of sentence the judge might give you. If you receive a jail term, even a light one, how do you propose to support your family while you are incarcerated. I would think CIC would have a hard time approving your app until the court case has been settled.

bahazadath

Nov 20, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04/12/2016
danawhitaker said:
Not to mention the fact that even if the OP was able to hide for that long, it seems wholly unfair to the person they're sponsoring to bring them into the middle of that mess.
which mess are you talking about boddy ? you see any? come on !! when you marrie a person you share with her the good and the worst,isnt it?
it's a fraud less than 5000$ ... i can even be released...i have no records !!
my prb is the CIC not my offense do you understand man ?
there is no mess buddy ... no mess between man and woman when they love each other
sorry to tell you this but someone in my situation needs objectifs advises but not those of a mother
thanks any way

bahazadath

Nov 20, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04/12/2016
Amigo30 said:
A fraud offense is a big violation. According to the law you will be jail for 6mos or fine $5000. Were gaining immigration trust when we apply or sponsor. And i think Honesty is the best when applying or sponsoring someone.
you see me not honest ?? can you explain me why and how ? coz you are insulting me indirectly!

bahazadath

Nov 20, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04/12/2016
Sous02 said:
Listen, I understand that you want your wife and child with you but this is not a simple process. You can not lie on the application as you would risk a lengthy ban and really make this worse for the people you love. You have to face this problem first. Get a lawyer and get it dealt with. At the very least get legal advice before you apply. You could easily ruin many lives by being stubborn.
my god you really dont understand nothing guys lol!!!
who is talking about lying when i apply except you !!!

ok, can you show me a question on any form that will cause me to lie ? if you do, i swear i will stop asking and wasting your time guys ..; show me only one!

danawhitaker

Aug 4, 2016
United States
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-09-2016
AOR Received.
21-10-2016
File Transfer...
28-10-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
22-07-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
02-03-2017
LANDED..........
05-03-2017
bahazadath said:
which mess are you talking about boddy ? you see any? come on !! when you marrie a person you share with her the good and the worst,isnt it?
it's a fraud less than 5000$ ... i can even be released...i have no records !!
my prb is the CIC not my offense do you understand man ?
there is no mess buddy ... no mess between man and woman when they love each other
sorry to tell you this but someone in my situation needs objectifs advises but not those of a mother
thanks any way
The reality is that no two situations such as you describe will necessarily be viewed identically by CIC, and the odds of you finding someone with the exact problem you're having aren't high. Hence people suggesting you seek legal counsel - so that you can have the best and most objective information about how you should proceed.

I love my husband and miss him very much, but I would be very hesitant to pick up and move to Canada if I knew there was an arrest warrant out for him. I would want him to take care of the situation before I moved so that we could begin building a life together without worrying about that, especially if it's as minor as you say it is.

While you're right that the forms do not specifically say you'll be rejected as a sponsor for having a warrant out for your arrest, it feels very much like your argument is more a matter of the letter of their intent vs. the spirit of their intent, and in checking your background out as part of the process they will find out about the warrant. My concern would actually be that if you proceeded with the application at this point, and they did find out, they could view the fact that you were not forthcoming about the situation as misrepresentation. That seems like a much worse position to be in. With minor charges, it seems like you'd be better off applying after the situation is resolved and explaining it as part of the application process. Again, I think a lawyer would be in a much better position to answer these questions.

bahazadath

Nov 20, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04/12/2016
Sous02 said:
Okay you are confident despite so many people with so much experience warning you of the consequences. So go ahead and apply. good luck to you but I feel for your wife and son.
i realize nobody of you guys was able to answer for my questions that i asked left and right... i have had only blablablabla
so many people with so much experience you told me ???!!! which experience you are talking about ?! any body of you went through this issue ? i dont thing so !
people are just talking for talking ! the proof is here, you just went out of the subject talking about honnesty !!
again thanks for your efforts

bahazadath

Nov 20, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04/12/2016
mad_hatter said:
The problem is you still have not gone to trial. Who know what additional offence the policy might charge you with and what kind of sentence the judge might give you. If you receive a jail term, even a light one, how do you propose to support your family while you are incarcerated. I would think CIC would have a hard time approving your app until the court case has been settled.
oufff... finaly a logical answer! maaaaaaaaaaaaaaan

i know what you mean but my offense is sample ... i used my credit carte and i did not put back money ...less than 5000$ you never go to the jail for that for a first offense ok ?

but i agree with you when you said that cic will not accept the sponsorship knowing that i can be in jail and despite of this all the questions of the security in the forms dont consern me

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
bahazadath said:
oufff... finaly a logical answer! maaaaaaaaaaaaaaan

i know what you mean but my offense is sample ... i used my credit carte and i did not put back money ...less than 5000$ you never go to the jail for that for a first offense ok ?

but i agree with you when you said that cic will not accept the sponsorship knowing that i can be in jail and despite of this all the questions of the security in the forms dont consern me
How does failing to pay for credit card use become an arrestable fraud offence? Are you absolutely sure that the arrest warrant is for simple fraud < $5000 and not for something much more serious, which might make you ineligible?

bahazadath

Nov 20, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04/12/2016
danawhitaker said:
The reality is that no two situations such as you describe will necessarily be viewed identically by CIC, and the odds of you finding someone with the exact problem you're having aren't high. Hence people suggesting you seek legal counsel - so that you can have the best and most objective information about how you should proceed.

I love my husband and miss him very much, but I would be very hesitant to pick up and move to Canada if I knew there was an arrest warrant out for him. I would want him to take care of the situation before I moved so that we could begin building a life together without worrying about that, especially if it's as minor as you say it is.

While you're right that the forms do not specifically say you'll be rejected as a sponsor for having a warrant out for your arrest, it feels very much like your argument is more a matter of the letter of their intent vs. the spirit of their intent, and in checking your background out as part of the process they will find out about the warrant. My concern would actually be that if you proceeded with the application at this point, and they did find out, they could view the fact that you were not forthcoming about the situation as misrepresentation. That seems like a much worse position to be in. With minor charges, it seems like you'd be better off applying after the situation is resolved and explaining it as part of the application process. Again, I think a lawyer would be in a much better position to answer these questions.
thanks for responding

the prb is i'm scared that i can be guilty even for one day jail and i have to wait 5 years !!!!!!!!! you imagine ???
some people here are talking about MY HONESTY .... pffff it's just too weak !
i meet a discussion out here where the guy was guilty since 6 years ago and finished his jail and despite this he get a hard time with CIC
may be it's better for me to apply now with a warrant than beeing guilty...no lawyer has the right answer... you think i didn't ask ???!!
my wife told me that she wants to be close to me at any price !!! you see the difference now ..... people are not same
The world is divided in two, there are those who die for you and those who want you to die for them ... and she is part of the first
thanks madame

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
bahazadath said:
hi
yes i'm a Canadian citizenship;
i did not take my dicision yet... that's why i'm here ! to find if there is someone who has been through this case for advises ...
person who has experience in this ..
coz what you said guys is just beautiful but not very objectif... but still i thank you very much
Without prejudice;
I asked about being a citizen because an offense could have a PR revoked.

I am not sure how I wasn't objective. I stated the reasons you shouldn't submit your application until you clear the allegation up. I even suggested having counsel aware when you do sort that matter out, about the sponsorship application, in hopes that if there was some kind of deal struck, that they would protect your interests with regard to the sponsorship.

I think that's totally objective. If you disagree, would you mind pointing it out to me, so that i may grow as a person? I would appreciate that very much!

Best of luck to you and your family...

bahazadath

Nov 20, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04/12/2016
zardoz said:
How does failing to pay for credit card use become an arrestable fraud offence? Are you absolutely sure that the arrest warrant is for simple fraud < $5000 and not for something much more serious, which might make you ineligible?
yes that's it ... coz the credit carte was expired and they called me to not use... and i lied to them that i lost it... i know it's stupid and i learned of it
i'am only 24 ... adult and responsible of my act i know ...

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
bahazadath said:
yes that's it ... coz the credit carte was expired and they called me to not use... and i lied to them that i lost it... i know it's stupid and i leared of it
i'am only 24 ... adult and responsible of my act i know ...
Huh. Well failure to (re)pay is more a civil than criminal matter. It is pretty over the top for a credit company to sue for such a simple transgression that they could easily correcy with a refusal to pay...

Anyway we are here now. I do wish you the very best of luck on this!