+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April Online Applicants...

rrb777

Jun 25, 2018
Can you please tell me what are the documents you submitted along with passport? And what is your current online account status?
Passport copy, letter on the portal aaking for passport submission and vfs consent form(available at the vfs centre)

Nedu_0.1

Feb 14, 2017
What are the chances of getting accepted after this message; “I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.” <— I applied for a study permit to Quebec.

rkasssus

Star Member
Jul 7, 2018
What are the chances of getting accepted after this message; “I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.” <— I applied for a study permit to Quebec.
When did you applied ?

Manjeetsingh786

Apr 15, 2018
Can u please tell me what u have written in thay mail
Hey All! My Study Permit/Visa is approved.. Got a request to submit the passport last night..14years education gap- 12 years experience and at the age of 35 i made it.. If i can with all the complications, u all can too. All the best

Applied on 13th April 2018 for May intake, deferred it for September. Webform/Case specific Enquiry and Email to Delhi Embassy sent on 19th July'2018. Approved on 20th July' 2018.

All the best.. Never ever give up. Like i always say age is just a number.[/QUOTE
Hey All! My Study Permit/Visa is approved.. Got a request to submit the passport last night..14years education gap- 12 years experience and at the age of 35 i made it.. If i can with all the complications, u all can too. All the best

Applied on 13th April 2018 for May intake, deferred it for September. Webform/Case specific Enquiry and Email to Delhi Embassy sent on 19th July'2018. Approved on 20th July' 2018.

All the best.. Never ever give up. Like i always say age is just a number.