Delivered: April 2nd 2024
AOR: 8th April 2024
Tracking Link Date: 10th April 2024
Background Complete Date: June 10, 2024
Test Invite Date: June 21, 2024
Test Interview Date: June 30, 2024
Test Completed Date: July 2, 2024
Language, Prohibitions, and Physical Presence Complete Date: 24th Jul, 2024
Citizenship Ceremony: In Progress (Aug 6, 2024)
Oath Ceremony: Aug 20, 2024 (Online)

Reactions: ashwin35

Buik84

Star Member
Nov 1, 2020
BC
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Etobicoke
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
13-05-2020
AOR Received.
23-08-2020
Med's Done....
01-10-2020
My wife's application's last update:

Type: Online application

Physical Presence Days: 1101
Application: Single
Application sent: April 26, 2024
Delivered: April 26, 2024
AOR: April 30, 2024
Application Linked: May 2, 2024
Background : June 24, 2024
Citizenship test invitation email (Scarborough office): June 25, 2024
Scheduled for citizenship test: July 5, 2024
Citizenship test taken: July 14, 2024
Citizenship test completed: July 23, 2024
Language : August 2, 2024
Physical presence : August 2, 2024
Prohibitions : August 2, 2024
Ceremony update in progress: August 13, 2024
Oath date: August 28, 2024

ashwin35

Star Member
Jun 14, 2018
Type: Online
Office: Vancouver
Physical Presence Days: 1104
Application: Single
Application sent: 12 April 2024
AOR: 16 April 2024
Test Invite Date: 19 June 2024
Test Date: 21 June
Fingerprints required: 26 June, 2024
Fingerprints given: 26 June, 2024
Fingerprint given: 2 July, 2024
Fingerprint updated: 25 July 2024
Background completed: Jul 26
LPP: 1 August 2024
Citizenship Ceremony: Not Started

Guys any ideas how long does it takefrom LPP to Citizenship ceremony? It's been about 2nd week without an update
It can be anything from a few days to 3 months (Extreme cases). Most are within 3 weeks. I think it really comes down to the officer handling your case. There are a couple of folks in whatsapp groups that have been waiting for close to 2 months now. Suspicion is that their officer is either on vacation or severely backlogged.

ashwin35

Star Member
Jun 14, 2018
Attended oath ceremony yesterday. Waiting for e-certificate now.
When did you get the instructions for e-cert portal and download? I have my oath scheduled for Aug 26th and got email with the details for the ceremony but no info on e-cert download instructions.

jianxia15

Jun 6, 2016
When did you get the instructions for e-cert portal and download? I have my oath scheduled for Aug 26th and got email with the details for the ceremony but no info on e-cert download instructions.
I got the instruction the same day I received the oath letter, but it may vary and some receive it days later.

prateek2412

Sep 18, 2019
Hi Everyone,

Apologies for the long post.

My situation is bit weird and unheard of, I am wondering if someone else is sailing in the same boat.
I submitted my citizenship application of March 25th, 2024 and got a confirmed from IRCC that the application was received, I have been waiting to receive AOR since then but didn't.
Meanwhile on June 14th I got an invitation for citizenship test which I took within 2 days and passed. After that I got in invite for in person interview on 22nd June to appear on 11th July, that's done with no objection from the officer.

I have still not received the AOR and there is no update on my tracker neither on the citizenship test not the interview.
I have been checking google spreadsheet tracker and 100% of the participants have received their AOR who applied in March.

Can anyone please suggest what I should do next ?

Thanks in advance!

coolak2007

Star Member
May 22, 2021
Canada
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
04-12-2020
AOR Received.
15-09-2020
Hi Everyone,

My situation is bit weird and unheard of, I am wondering if someone else is sailing in the same boat.
I submitted my citizenship application of March 25th, 2024 and got a confirmed from IRCC that the application was received, I have been waiting to receive AOR since then but didn't.
Meanwhile on June 14th I got an invitation for citizenship test which I took within 2 days and passed. After that I got in invite for in person interview on 22nd June to appear on 11th July, that's done with no objection from the officer.

I have still not received the AOR and there is no update on my tracker neither on the citizenship test not the interview.
I have been checking google spreadsheet tracker and 100% of the participants have received their AOR who applied in March.

Thanks in advance!
Its a very unique scenario. You should be able to register online and get the Application ID number, call IRCC 888-242-2100 After UCI#, Press 1 to confirm UCI, then 3, then 4, then 1 and then 0. Talk to agent and see whats going on. You can also send a webform. Currently, they are sending AORs to folks applied week of July 26, 2024. Also, check if its https://www.ircc.canada.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=1169&top=5

Also, report a Technical Problem via https://secure.cic.gc.ca/ClientContact/en/Technical/Form/80

If linking gives an error Try https://secure.cic.gc.ca/ClientContact/en/Technical/Form/77

Yuki.03

Nov 30, 2020
GTA
Hi Everyone,

Thanks in advance!
i believe you already received AOR from you have access to tracker. especially if you had access before getting test or interview invite as you need your application number to use the tracker. but AOR is received from this email<Client-update-mise-a-jour@cic.gc.ca> you can check your email for that and it should have this in the body

UCI: XXXXXXXX
Application No.: C00XXXXX
Quote these numbers when corresponding with our office with the pdf at the bottom.

also this is the tracker you should register to use https://tracker-suivi.apps.cic.gc.ca/en/login not the one you made the application with, after submission that doesn't update or change

Last edited:

Rasha

Apr 26, 2008
i believe you already received AOR from you have access to tracker. especially if you had access before getting test or interview invite as you need your application number to use the tracker. but AOR is received from this email<Client-update-mise-a-jour@cic.gc.ca> you can check your email for that and it should have this in the body

UCI: XXXXXXXX
Application No.: C00XXXXX
Quote these numbers when corresponding with our office with the pdf at the bottom.

also this is the tracker you should register to use https://tracker-suivi.apps.cic.gc.ca/en/login not the one you made the application with, after submission that doesn't update or change
Yuki, I think the OP is referring to the tracker from here on google, not the IRCC Tracker.

ashwin35

Star Member
Jun 14, 2018
Hi Everyone,

Thanks in advance!
During your interview, didn't you ask the officer about lack of AOR? Also, how did you register for tracker without AOR? I thought you need your application number to create tracker account and we all got that from the AOR email. It sounds like while the AOR email may have been missed, there are no issues since your case is still progressing.

Yuki.03

Nov 30, 2020
GTA
Yuki, I think the OP is referring to the tracker from here on google, not the IRCC Tracker.
they are talking about ircc tracker, they said "I have still not received the AOR and there is no update on my tracker neither on the citizenship test not the interview" and also on another thread they posted this.

"I applied in March'2024, did not receive AOR till date but got an invitation for citizenship test in June, passed it but no AOR, the tracker is still showing
You’ll get your AOR
  • after all applications are submitted and
  • we check that they’re complete"

Reactions: Rasha

TN89

May 7, 2020
Hello guys,
I have applied Mid April, completed the test Mid July and my tracker LPP was updated to complete by the end of July. Today I received the instructions to download the E certificate but I haven’t receive the oath invitation? My tracker shows oath not started! Is this normal? How can I know when is my oath ?
thank you for the help in advance

Rasha

Apr 26, 2008
they are talking about ircc tracker, they said "I have still not received the AOR and there is no update on my tracker neither on the citizenship test not the interview" and also on another thread they posted this.

"I applied in March'2024, did not receive AOR till date but got an invitation for citizenship test in June, passed it but no AOR, the tracker is still showing
You’ll get your AOR
  • after all applications are submitted and
  • we check that they’re complete"
I mis-read their post, you're good :). Thanks for the explanation.

Reactions: Yuki.03

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
Hello guys,
I have applied Mid April, completed the test Mid July and my tracker LPP was updated to complete by the end of July. Today I received the instructions to download the E certificate but I haven’t receive the oath invitation? My tracker shows oath not started! Is this normal? How can I know when is my oath ?
thank you for the help in advance
You should get your oath date soon. E-certificate email is an indication of the same.