+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>>APRIL 2020 AoR Discussion<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

sd6

Aug 2, 2019
I also got a Gu this morning, Aor end of April.
called ircc this morning, and apparently the ghost update is file approved, and I missed a call from them last week. So does anyone know if they are going to call u again to confirm u are at Canada even it is approved or will send email instead? Thanks.

163satish

Oct 22, 2020
called ircc this morning, and apparently the ghost update is file approved, and I missed a call from them last week. So does anyone know if they are going to call u again to confirm u are at Canada even it is approved or will send email instead? Thanks.
Congrats on the file approval.
Did you check with the agent about the callback?

samcanda

Jul 21, 2020
Can you pls share the number and options to reach them?

Dpc1110

Dec 7, 2020
What number thay called from??

jbpadilha

Star Member
May 28, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
28-04-2020
What stage are you on? And what category , if you don’t mind
I'm on security check with all other step passed. But, I have a depend child waiting for biometric overseas even though my wife and I was exempt.
I'm on this position since last month.