+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****APRIL 2018***** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

shimnui1

Jun 28, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My wife was asked to submit the Schedule A (Background) Form which we submitted via the IRCC webform 2 weeks ago. We have not yet received any confirmation that IRCC has received the form. Meanwhile my wife gave medical exam about a week ago and we got the confirmation from IRCC that they have received medical results.
Did you upload the e-medical form through webform? And how many days between medicals done and medical received on ECAS/GCkey?

psingh23

Star Member
Apr 19, 2018
Did you upload the e-medical form through webform? And how many days between medicals done and medical received on ECAS/GCkey?
Nope, the medical results will be sent by the doctor. Medical was done on 16 June and we got the results last Friday. It took a week. But, the question is we dont see any update regarding the Schedule A Form which we sent 2 weeks ago via IRCC webform!

shimnui1

Jun 28, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nope, the medical results will be sent by the doctor. Medical was done on 16 June and we got the results last Friday. It took a week. But, the question is we dont see any update regarding the Schedule A Form which we sent 2 weeks ago via IRCC webform!
oh. Ok. thanks. I guess you should be receiving an update on your gckey now that they are reviewing the scdl A form sent.

obt

Apr 26, 2018
Two things today - got the medical passed (he had it done on Friday), and got a letter saying our application will be processed in Mississauga. Also for the background check - is it a letter that is received? in GCKey in the "details about your application status" section it says "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information" but it has said this for quite a while, I didn't notice when it started. Is this what is meant by the background check stage, or will we receive a notification?

Submitted: Apr 26 / Received: Apr 27
AOR: May 31
Sponsor ECAS DM: June 9
MR: June 14 / Completed: June 22 / Passed: June 26
File transfer: June 26

S_Sam

Jun 7, 2018
Hello,
I done my medical 10 days ago and now i got email that i need further medical test. you guys have any idea what's next

FPJ12345

Star Member
May 25, 2018
Hello,
I done my medical 10 days ago and now i got email that i need further medical test. you guys have any idea what's next
Did they say what kind of test you need to do? Which VO are you at? And who sent you the email on further testing, IRCC or the clinic? My PA also got his medical done on June 20 and we havent heard anything..bot ECAS and GCKEY havent changed and are still not showing theyve received the medical results. I heard some people need to do more xrays or sputum tests for further testings.

S_Sam

Jun 7, 2018
Did they say what kind of test you need to do? Which VO are you at? And who sent you the email on further testing, IRCC or the clinic? My PA also got his medical done on June 20 and we havent heard anything..bot ECAS and GCKEY havent changed and are still not showing theyve received the medical results. I heard some people need to do more xrays or sputum tests for further testings.
I need to do sputum test and revived email from CIC yesterday. anybody have any idea how long its going to take. becoz doctor said test result takes upto 8 weeks.

FPJ12345

Star Member
May 25, 2018
I need to do sputum test and revived email from CIC yesterday. anybody have any idea how long its going to take. becoz doctor said test result takes upto 8 weeks.
I read some people said the clinic made them come back three days in a row and then had to wait 2 months but I also have read that some people only went once and didnt have to wait 2 months. I guess everyone is different. I myself had to do a sputum test back in 1992 when i first came to Canada and I think I only went once. It's so long ago I cant remember anymore.

FPJ12345

Star Member
May 25, 2018
I read some people said the clinic made them come back three days in a row and then had to wait 2 months but I also have read that some people only went once and didnt have to wait 2 months. I guess everyone is different. I myself had to do a sputum test back in 1992 when i first came to Canada and I think I only went once. It's so long ago I cant remember anymore.
It is mostly for some people who've had some kind of respiratory problems in their childhood. They leave scars in the lungs so CIC just wants to make sure they arent active.

S_Sam

Jun 7, 2018
Thanks