+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****APRIL 2018*** INLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Vivian-inland

May 1, 2018
About 4 months, got OWP.
Then about 6 months, it will be have the Medical Request.

So my guessing for end of this month or early next month, someone will get the OWP first:), now it seemed to take three and a half month people would get it.

Last edited:

pavanvulli

Star Member
May 11, 2018
Thank you so much it was most helpful, the problem is I applied through a representative and they are just not helping me, they simply say its not getting linked, it has been 20 days and they tried twice. so I have to visit them and try, and I am kept in the dark. I hope it works when I try using these options...I heard it is even more complicated to link the OWP application...is it the same process for that too after successfully linking the PR does it automatically show the OWP application or do we again link that, the problem for that is it doesn't even have a file number.Thank you again.

jsmithun

Star Member
Jun 28, 2018
Thank you so much it was most helpful, the problem is I applied through a representative and they are just not helping me, they simply say its not getting linked, it has been 20 days and they tried twice. so I have to visit them and try, and I am kept in the dark. I hope it works when I try using these options...I heard it is even more complicated to link the OWP application...is it the same process for that too after successfully linking the PR does it automatically show the OWP application or do we again link that, the problem for that is it doesn't even have a file number.Thank you again.
Hi,

After a week from AOR mail, you should be able to link OWP to your application using UCI number. Please follow the below thread to link OWP application.

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/2018-spousal-sponsorship-in-land-applications-timeline-and-updates.536517/page-19#post-6746237

All The Best :)

Reactions: pavanvulli

vbawa1922

May 25, 2018
hii everyone sorry im june applicant but i hv a question, i hv sent my PR app+ OWP june 1 received june 4 no aor yet hoping to get get it soon my question is did u guys sent seperate checklist of owp cause wht i did is i putted owp forms and supporting docs under PR checklist i didn’t put OWP checklist im so scared plz hel

jsmithun

Star Member
Jun 28, 2018
Hi,
Were you able to link the application. ?

Reactions: pavanvulli