+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2018 AOR - join here

Nov 29, 2018
anyone recieved a request for "Schedule A online" document to submit recently. When i click on the document it was giving a message wtih "Please wait". Never populate the document content. When i try to upload the physiclaly signed scanned copy of imm539 schedule A form, it was not getting uploaded . It's giving the following error.

"The form could not be submitted because errors were found.
Error: We couldn't upload your file.
  • Error Description:
    You have submitted an invalid form. Please complete and validate an electronic version of the application form, save it to your computer, and upload it.

Note: You cannot submit an application form that has been scanned.

You do not need to sign your application form. You must provide a digital signature once you are ready to transmit your completed application."

Ro1985ko

Star Member
Mar 12, 2017
anyone recieved a request for "Schedule A online" document to submit recently. When i click on the document it was giving a message wtih "Please wait". Never populate the document content. When i try to upload the physiclaly signed scanned copy of imm539 schedule A form, it was not getting uploaded . It's giving the following error.

"The form could not be submitted because errors were found.
Error: We couldn't upload your file.
  • Error Description:
    You have submitted an invalid form. Please complete and validate an electronic version of the application form, save it to your computer, and upload it.

Note: You cannot submit an application form that has been scanned.

You do not need to sign your application form. You must provide a digital signature once you are ready to transmit your completed application."
Just download the file and then open it, you can't use an online pdf reader ( google pdf ect...) also can't print it and then scan it again.

ssabin

Jan 21, 2019
I am sick of this long waiting games, 16 months after Aor still waiting for the golden email today. Now all I care is where can l make a complaint for the officers who put my file on hold for no reasons for over one year. The system is broken and it’s not fair for us to wait endlessly while people apply in 2019 got their PRs.

Kshah2302

May 5, 2019
CEC Inland 1+1

AOR: April 24 2019
MP: June 4 2019
Landing at Ottawa 6th August 2019
COPR 6th August 2019

Sponsor’s PR card arrived on 16th August but dependent PR card yet not arrived.
Any idea of this situation?

Can we track our PR card mail?

Please help

Ro1985ko

Star Member
Mar 12, 2017
Everything should move fast now and you'll probably get PPR within the next 2 weeks, imo.
I wouldn't be so sure about it...My eligibility and BG check were completed in June 2019 still waiting for a decision on my file without mention my medical expired since April 2019....and no remedical request yet

matper18

Star Member
Aug 16, 2018
I wouldn't be so sure about it...My eligibility and BG check were completed in June 2019 still waiting for a decision on my file without mention my medical expired since April 2019....and no remedical request yet
Truth is, the process varies greatly from application to application. After my medicals were extended it was a matter of 3-4 weeks to PPR. Your case does puzzle me though. What could possibly be the delay in either extending or requesting a new exam??

Reactions: kzeed12 and EE12345

Ro1985ko

Star Member
Mar 12, 2017
Truth is, the process varies greatly from application to application. After my medicals were extended it was a matter of 3-4 weeks to PPR. Your case does puzzle me though. What could possibly be the delay in either extending or requesting a new exam??
I've come to the conclusion that it is simply laziness!!! It took 13 months only to clear my eligibility without considering that my file was last time opened in June 2019. They keep passing files from agent to agent and from office to office.

Reactions: kzeed12

matper18

Star Member
Aug 16, 2018
I've come to the conclusion that it is simply laziness!!! It took 13 months only to clear my eligibility without considering that my file was last time opened in June 2019. They keep passing files from agent to agent and from office to office.
It was similar to my situation. My AOR was April 11, 2018 and I was put in RR in May, 2018. It was finalized just this month, so no one picked it up for months! Had I not uploaded supporting docs last October my file would be either refused right away or I would get an ADR and many more months of processing along with it. But hang in there, I'm certain things will pick up soon!