+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2018 AOR - join here

matper18

Star Member
Aug 16, 2018
I logged in my account today and status said: "Profile updated". The review of additional documents that previously said: "We are reviewing the additional documents you provided", now says "Not applicable". This is a good sign, right?

BonjourCA

Star Member
Mar 26, 2019
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney
AOR Received.
11-04-2018
I logged in my account today and status said: "Profile updated". The review of additional documents that previously said: "We are reviewing the additional documents you provided", now says "Not applicable". This is a good sign, right?

Hi,

Yes I had the same update in June, when I called IRCC they said it was because my eligibility went from RR to passed. :)

BonjourCA

Star Member
Mar 26, 2019
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney
AOR Received.
11-04-2018
It's crazy that it's taking them this long to extend your medicals! Should be one of the easiest steps.
Yes, today almost 2 months of wait..... I don't know why :(

matper18

Star Member
Aug 16, 2018
Hey guys. Is it possible that the security part of the process get started before eligibility is cleared? Technically I should be in IP2 due to the background statement on my profile ("We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information."). However, I believe my eligibility just got cleared this past week (Review of additional documents changed from "We are reviewing" to "Not applicable").

Ro1985ko

Star Member
Mar 12, 2017
Hey guys. Is it possible that the security part of the process get started before eligibility is cleared? Technically I should be in IP2 due to the background statement on my profile ("We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information."). However, I believe my eligibility just got cleared this past week (Review of additional documents changed from "We are reviewing" to "Not applicable").
No! Security starts only when eligibility is passed!

Reactions: matper18

minhajunnisa.cse

Star Member
Oct 26, 2018
I think they start security for some applications, even before eligibility is passed. In my case, my eligibility is Review Required till date but security passed in the month of Dec 2018.

Reactions: matper18

Kitcat247

Star Member
Nov 1, 2018
AOR Received.
04-04-2018
That's definitely a good sign and I'm sure you are very close now. I got my PPR within a few days of my new medicals being passed and my additional documents tab also changed to "Not Applicable". I really do hope that you get very good news soon!

matper18

Star Member
Aug 16, 2018
That's definitely a good sign and I'm sure you are very close now. I got my PPR within a few days of my new medicals being passed and my additional documents tab also changed to "Not Applicable". I really do hope that you get very good news soon!
Thank you Kitcat! This gives me a lot of hope!

Reactions: jessy87