+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2015 citizenship Applicants

hany_sams

Star Member
Mar 20, 2010
Guys, my ecase status was showing received since end of May( the date my application was received) and today I tried to check it again but was not able to login. I'm sure I'm entering all the information correct... Any clue why that is happening???

troll2

Star Member
Jun 9, 2015
hany_sams said:
Guys, my ecase status was showing received since end of May( the date my application was received) and today I tried to check it again but was not able to login. I'm sure I'm entering all the information correct... Any clue why that is happening???
What kind of returning message you are getting ?

Sunny88

Apr 1, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Can someone please add me to april sheet-I'm unable to add myself. My app was sent on April 15th, rec'd on April 20th and AOR rec'd on June 2. My ecas is not active yet.

Thank you :)

AGMH

Apr 12, 2015
In Process :D :D :D :D

I didn't know that ecas can be updated over the weekend. Last time i checked was Friday after 5pm EST so i thought thats it for this week... I checked today and it changed to In Process

oren

May 8, 2015
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats!!

From what I heard here in the forum it takes day/s before it activates. Let's say they did it last thing on Friday, it will take a day or two for the changes to appear.

AGMH said:
In Process :D :D :D :D

I didn't know that ecas can be updated over the weekend. Last time i checked was Friday after 5pm EST so i thought thats it for this week... I checked today and it changed to In Process

AGMH

Apr 12, 2015
godhelp said:
nice. AGMH when did u submit ur application
and when did u receive AOR
App Sent: 12/04/2015
App Rec'd: 15/04/2015
AOR by email: 14/05/2015
eCAS Activated: 15/05/2015
Processing Started:11/06/2015

Cairo

Star Member
Mar 18, 2011
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Folks,
Just called up the CIC and was greeted with the message that applications mailed or received on May 1st, 2015 have not yet been processed. I could not reach an agent to speak to. My application was received by the CIC on May 4th.
My question is: do they update this message frequently based on the dates they start processing applications?
Thanks.

oren

May 8, 2015
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
That's not updated for sure...

Cairo said:
Hi Folks,
Just called up the CIC and was greeted with the message that applications mailed or received on May 1st, 2015 have not yet been processed. I could not reach an agent to speak to. My application was received by the CIC on May 4th.
My question is: do they update this message frequently based on the dates they start processing applications?
Thanks.

USK

Star Member
Jul 7, 2012
Refer to the May, 2015 application's thread. A couple of folks have received their AORs already. Their applications were received on May 4th and May 6th!

Cairo said:
Hi Folks,
Thanks.

sjakub

Sep 28, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Whoever owns the April timeline - the statistics are wrong.
All the counters are only up to row 73, they should include rows up to 86.
But since they are protected, this has to be fixed by the owner.

FSWCEC

Star Member
Mar 19, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sjakub said:
Whoever owns the April timeline - the statistics are wrong.
All the counters are only up to row 73, they should include rows up to 86.
But since they are protected, this has to be fixed by the owner.
I added an updated row beneath it for the four major average dates.