+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2015 citizenship Applicants

AGMH

Apr 12, 2015
ss_2015 said:
AGMH,

Where have applied from? Apparently Ontario is slow but some other provinces are fast,
I applied from Montreal, although i don't think it makes a difference now as it is not transferred to the local office yet so i guess my file is still in Sydney

alhotmany

Star Member
May 6, 2011
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 28,2015
AOR Received.
Not yet
File Transfer...
Not yet
No AOR yet called CIC they still opening April 23 -30
It can take 12 weeks to receive AOR !!!!
Hope good news will come soon wish you all the best

Cairo

Star Member
Mar 18, 2011
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Good morning all,

Just received my AOR this morning by email. It came through at 06:30, Mississauga time. I have updated the spreadsheet. We applied as family application and so far we received one AOR, which was addressed to me as a main applicant. I called up the CIC to verify if we will receive further AOR's for each of the family members, the agent confirmed that one AOR should suffice had all the applications been sent in one package. Family members may still receive their respective AOR's though.

Here is my timeline so far:
Application mailed: April 30, 2015
Application Received: May 4
AOR Received: June 17
Application Received to AOR days: 44

Best of luck to all of you.

Thanks.

zafari

Star Member
Oct 20, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Feb-2012
Cairo said:
Good morning all,

Just received my AOR this morning by email. It came through at 06:30, Mississauga time. I have updated the spreadsheet. We applied as family application and so far we received one AOR, which was addressed to me as a main applicant. I called up the CIC to verify if we will receive further AOR's for each of the family members, the agent confirmed that one AOR should suffice had all the applications been sent in one package. Family members may still receive their respective AOR's though.

Thanks.
Congrats n good luck in next steps

oren

May 8, 2015
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats. Who signed/received your application?

Cairo said:
Good morning all,

Thanks.

Cairo

Star Member
Mar 18, 2011
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
oren said:
Congrats. Who signed/received your application?
Thanks Oren.

The AOR was signed by: Citizenship Official. The actual application was sent through Canada Post Express with no signature required.

Thanks.

oren

May 8, 2015
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ahh so no signature I see okay. Thanks.

Cairo said:
Thanks Oren.

The AOR was signed by: Citizenship Official. The actual application was sent through Canada Post Express with no signature required.

Thanks.

april2015

Star Member
Apr 5, 2015
Mississauga ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I just casually called CIC this morning, they told me that they are still busy opening applications received on or around May 1st. I also inquired about the progress on my application status and was told that I should keep checking online and it can even take several months before the status changes to In Process.

Basically, there is no definite answer as to when the application will advance into the next stage as each case is different. Moreover, the call centre agents can only tell you what they can see from the system and wouldn't be able to tell you what's going on with your application or what is causing the delay in the progress of your case.

godhelp said:
any new april applicant in luck
to get application 'In Process' status???

CANMAPLE

Star Member
Feb 7, 2013
London, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys

My application status has been changed to In Process - just checked today.

Citizenship
We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on April 16, 2015.
We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on May 8, 2015.
We started processing your application on June 16, 2015.

april2015

Star Member
Apr 5, 2015
Mississauga ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey congrats man and good luck with your next steps! :)

CANMAPLE said:
Hi guys

Citizenship
We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on April 16, 2015.
We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on May 8, 2015.

tiarachel85

Champion Member
Jun 27, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CANMAPLE said:
Hi guys

Citizenship

CONGRATULATIONS! Pray for us as well :)

FSWCEC

Star Member
Mar 19, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CANMAPLE said:
Hi guys

Citizenship
Congratulations!!!!