+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2014 Application

amsri

Apr 28, 2014
Hope1957 said:
CIC call center agents will not be able to help you so there's no point in calling CIC. You will have to email the CIO office and they will be able to assist you. Note that CIO will not respond to your email if they received your application less than 6 weeks ago.
Hi,

My application got recieved on 29th april and it been 6 weeks, can i write a mail to CIO office.

Of so where can i find the mail id details and what refernce i should provide them to look into..

Thanks

sjulien

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-04-2014
AOR Received.
03-06-2014
Med's Request
19-11-2014
Med's Done....
20-11-2014
Passport Req..
08-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
13-04-2015
LANDED..........
23-04-2015
Congratulation!!

Njafter said:
Score!!!
I got AOR on June 13 and ECAS is today available with Status: Application Received.
Wow, what a relief!!! :p
Now to try to quietly forget about this whole application process that will likely determine the course of my life, until much later in the year. How does one just put something so important out of your mind for so long???
Thanks for everybody's support and good luck until the next round!!!

sjulien

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-04-2014
AOR Received.
03-06-2014
Med's Request
19-11-2014
Med's Done....
20-11-2014
Passport Req..
08-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
13-04-2015
LANDED..........
23-04-2015
You can mentioned

Cover Letter - Explain your case
Surname
Given Name
DOB
Client ID
Passport # if possible
Courier Tracking details with signature
Draft information if possible

amsri said:
Hi All,

I am too in waiting state, i mailed the application on 26th April and it was reached on 29th April.

My cc isn't charged and i am bit worried....

backendcode

Apr 18, 2014
Guelph
hey guys, How you doing? I applied my file on april 25, 2014 and it was received by CIC on April 30, 2014. Today, I called to my bank and ask the status of my draft and they said its out standing means CIC didn't en cashed yet. I think its almost more than 6 weeks and I am thinking to shoot an email to CIC. Could you please help me what can i ask them? and what info should i need to provide?

EXAMPLE OF AN EMAIL:

Hey CIC,

MY application has been reached on April 30, 2014 under Canadian experience Class and i would like to know the status of my application. Following is my personal information regarding the application.

Last name : ****
D.O.B : ** ** ****
Client id # : ********
Passport # : ********
Country of birth : *****

It would be great if i can find some information about my application.

Thanks

Please let me know if i need to add something else? I do not have tracking code of my courier.

Thanks
Backendcode

sjulien

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-04-2014
AOR Received.
03-06-2014
Med's Request
19-11-2014
Med's Done....
20-11-2014
Passport Req..
08-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
13-04-2015
LANDED..........
23-04-2015
Dear Sir/Madam:

RE: There is no update on my CEC application - status after 6 Weeks.

The reason I am writing this eMail to know about my application status. Actually, my application has been reached on April 30, 2014 under Canadian Experience Class(CEC).

I have attached Canada Post (Courier company name) tracking details for your reference.

My details are,

Given Name : *****
Bank Draft # : (If you want to mentioned )

It would be grateful if you could acknowledge after review my details.

Yours sincerely,

backendcode said:
hey guys, How you doing? I applied my file on april 25, 2014 and it was received by CIC on April 30, 2014. Today, I called to my bank and ask the status of my draft and they said its out standing means CIC didn't en cashed yet. I think its almost more than 6 weeks and I am thinking to shoot an email to CIC. Could you please help me what can i ask them? and what info should i need to provide?

EXAMPLE OF AN EMAIL:

Hey CIC,

MY application has been reached on April 30, 2014 under Canadian experience Class and i would like to know the status of my application. Following is my personal information regarding the application.

It would be great if i can find some information about my application.

Thanks

Please let me know if i need to add something else? I do not have tracking code of my courier.

Thanks
Backendcode

backendcode

Apr 18, 2014
Guelph
sjulien said:
Dear Sir/Madam:

RE: There is no update on my CEC application - status after 6 Weeks.

The reason I am writing this eMail to know about my application status. Actually, my application has been reached on April 30, 2014 under Canadian Experience Class(CEC).

I have attached Canada Post (Courier company name) tracking details for your reference.

My details are,

Given Name : *****
Bank Draft # : (If you want to mentioned )

It would be grateful if you could acknowledge after review my details.

Yours sincerely,
I really appreciate that !!

Thanks !!

backendcode

Apr 18, 2014
Guelph
Hey guys, I call to CIC because one of my Frnd told me I can ask status of my application by phone as well rather than write an email.

So I was talking to guy and he told me we can't provide information until it's 10 months and then it said on your website it says 6 months . He was like if u applying under Canadian experience class we can't tell u status of your application until 10 months if u don't hear anything from CIC. Do u think if I email them because it's been 7 months now !! Are they gonna reply me ?

Thanks

Goku

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2014
Category........
backendcode said:
Hey guys, I call to CIC because one of my Frnd told me I can ask status of my application by phone as well rather than write an email.

So I was talking to guy and he told me we can't provide information until it's 10 months and then it said on your website it says 6 months . He was like if u applying under Canadian experience class we can't tell u status of your application until 10 months if u don't hear anything from CIC. Do u think if I email them because it's been 7 months now !! Are they gonna reply me ?

Thanks
Sorry if I am asking you again but did you try login in to ECAS using your UCI# ?

backendcode

Apr 18, 2014
Guelph
Goku said:
Sorry if I am asking you again but did you try login in to ECAS using your UCI# ?
yes i did and it says "We were not able to identify you using the information you provided. There could be three possible reasons" :(

Thanks

Hope1957

Feb 26, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-06-2014
LANDED..........
21-03-15
A CIC call center agent will not have any information on your PR application. You will have to write to the CIO office and they take around 20 business days to respond to your email. Note that you will not receive a response if you have applied within the last 6 weeks.
Honestly, I think you're being too anxious. You have to be a little more patient because it does take a lot of time for CIO or CIC to process and/or respond to you.
Be patient, you will hear something soon.

backendcode said:

Thanks

backendcode

Apr 18, 2014
Guelph
Hope1957 said:
A CIC call center agent will not have any information on your PR application. You will have to write to the CIO office and they take around 20 business days to respond to your email. Note that you will not receive a response if you have applied within the last 6 weeks.
Honestly, I think you're being too anxious. You have to be a little more patient because it does take a lot of time for CIO or CIC to process and/or respond to you.
Be patient, you will hear something soon.
Hey Hope1957,

Thanks for your reply. I applied on April 25, 2014 and I am worrying about my bank draft which hasn't been en cashed yet after 7 weeks. Normally they cash your bank draft within month or more then take 2 more weeks to send AOR but my bank draft still not cashed and this hurting my head :(

What you would say?
Thanks

backendcode

Apr 18, 2014
Guelph
Hey guys,
I really need your help because my head is hurting so bad Sad

This stupid thing just came into my mind because i am waiting for my AOR since 7 weeks and no money was en cashed from my bank..

My Study permit and Off-campus work permit was going to expired on June 30, 2012 but i applied my Post graduation work permit on 1st June 2014 (before my study permit/off campus work permit expire). After June 30 I had no status but i already applied for Post -Graduation work permit.

I got job on July 7, 2012 and start working ( no study/off campus work permit but waiting for decision on my PGWP). Then finally i got PGWP which was valid from July 17 2012.

Do u think did i work illegally since July 7 to July 17 or i was able to work legally under implied status?

Help me plz!!!!!

I don't know why i m asking but so many questions coming in my mind coz of delay in my AOR. so i thought if i worked illegal then this might gonna have serious problem Sad

Thanks,

sjulien

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-04-2014
AOR Received.
03-06-2014
Med's Request
19-11-2014
Med's Done....
20-11-2014
Passport Req..
08-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
13-04-2015
LANDED..........
23-04-2015
I would suggest you to concern Lawyer or community members who help you for free immigration support regarding your further stuff.

Meanwhile, you can drop a mail to CIC regarding your application status.
However, I have seen that some people got AOR after 2 months. But in your case, at least draft should have to encased this time.

Do not worry just calm and patience.

backendcode said:
Hey guys,
I really need your help because my head is hurting so bad Sad

This stupid thing just came into my mind because i am waiting for my AOR since 7 weeks and no money was en cashed from my bank..

My Study permit and Off-campus work permit was going to expired on June 30, 2012 but i applied my Post graduation work permit on 1st June 2014 (before my study permit/off campus work permit expire). After June 30 I had no status but i already applied for Post -Graduation work permit.

I got job on July 7, 2012 and start working ( no study/off campus work permit but waiting for decision on my PGWP). Then finally i got PGWP which was valid from July 17 2012.

Do u think did i work illegally since July 7 to July 17 or i was able to work legally under implied status?

Help me plz!!!!!

I don't know why i m asking but so many questions coming in my mind coz of delay in my AOR. so i thought if i worked illegal then this might gonna have serious problem Sad

Thanks,

Hope1957

Feb 26, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-06-2014
LANDED..........
21-03-15
Firstly, calm down. Working yourself up is only going to stress you out even more. Follow the below instructions:

How to contact the Centralized Intake Office
If you applied to the CIO under the Canadian Experience Class and need information about your case, you may contact the Client Service Unit (CSU). Note that if your application has already been sent to the visa office for processing, the CIO will not be able to help you.

You will not get a reply to your email if:

you have not already applied under the Canadian Experience Class,
you are not authorized by the applicant to get their personal information,
you applied within the last six weeks, or
your question is about a topic other than your case.
Please do not send the same question more than once. You can reach the CSU at CIO-Sydney-Search-Enquiry @ cic.gc.ca.

I can't quite understand why you are getting so worked up. Is your work permit expiring soon? Or is there another particular reason for your increased level of anxiety? If you have more than 6 months left in this country, then I suggest you let things take its natural course and stop worrying about this AOR. I once read somewhere that when it comes to Canadian immigration, no news is better than bad news ;)

So calm down and you will have to wait to hear back from CIO/CIC. No one can tell you exactly what's happening with your file other than immigration. Contact the CIO office and wait to hear back from them. Again, note that they take a long time to respond so be patient. Everything will be OK. :)

backendcode said:
Hey Hope1957,

Thanks for your reply. I applied on April 25, 2014 and I am worrying about my bank draft which hasn't been en cashed yet after 7 weeks. Normally they cash your bank draft within month or more then take 2 more weeks to send AOR but my bank draft still not cashed and this hurting my head :(

What you would say?
Thanks

backendcode

Apr 18, 2014
Guelph
Get hope ,

I know I m over reacting I guess but the the particular reason " I think I did work illegally for a week but not sure "

If you can see my last reply where I mention my situation about work!! Please let me know and my work permit is still not going to expire until next year in July .

I really appreciate your support.

Thanks a lot !!!