N/A
Passport Req..
N/A (Visa Exampt Country)
VISA ISSUED...
N/A (Visa Exampt Country)
LANDED..........
24-03-2015
maxmoore said:
Sheet updated! Congrats! Do you see another line saying: "We started processing your application...". If so, when did they start it?
yes the line says:

We started processing your application on January 14, 2015.

Do you think they will send a passport request anytime soon?

Can anyone answer my questions below?

1. I had 3 international trips after I submitted my CEC application. Do I need to notify CIC about all these updates? I am worried if they will have an issue because my passport stamps are not matching with my application's trip information.

2. I am planning a trip this spring. When I am asked to send my passport, can I send copies of my passport (including all pages)?

Please help.

CEC_1304

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2014
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
02-May 2015
ashloging said:
Hi sjulien,

My employer does not provide Reference letters. I have submitted all other supporting documents to say that I am employed with that particular employer. Other collegues of mine have also applied by giving the same supporting documents and have got the PR so I do not see that to be an issue at this point of time. I have also submitted the letter my employer submitted to CIC to get my work permit extended.
Please answer below Q:
1) Did you submitted letter form Employer stating they will not issue Reference letter to you ?
2) What all supporting Document you submitted to support ref letter ?

I was also in same situation but VO "Recommended passed" my eligibility. But I can say it totally depend on VO

good luck

CEC_1304

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2014
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
02-May 2015
Karen111 said:
yes the line says:

1. I had 3 international trips after I submitted my CEC application. Do I need to notify CIC about all these updates? I am worried if they will have an issue because my passport stamps are not matching with my application's trip information.
Not needed as Your application is based on your prev details . you don't need to inform CIC once your Application details freeze .i.e. the day application received exceptions are addition of new family members , your martial status change, your address change

2. I am planning a trip this spring. When I am asked to send my passport, can I send copies of my passport (including all pages)?
Are you kidding? You are saying you will get stamp visa in XEROX copies of Passport ? and CIC will entertain you ? Answer is NO

Please help.
See my response in blue
Good Luck

maxmoore

Feb 22, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
05-04-2015
Karen111 said:
yes the line says:

Well, you never know but that is a good sign.

No -> unless you stayed for more than 6 months in 1 place.

Copies won't be accepted. You'll need to send your real passport.

Please help.

VS1987

Nov 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
NOC A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-04-2014
AOR Received.
06-06-2014
IELTS Request
with application
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
24-10-2014
ashloging said:
Hi People,

I had ordered GCMS notes on 19th December and got it on 23rd Jan.
Can someone please tel me if everything is fine with my application?

ASSESSMENTS
Eligibility: In Progress
Security: Not Started
HIRV:
Criminality: In Progress
Org Crime:
Medical: Not Started
Misrepresentation:
Other Reqs:
Final:

NOTES:
APPLICATION: E000xxxxxx REGULATION: CEC-2013 I have analysed this application based upon the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and make the following recommendation. FOSS/GCMS check: - No adverse info. Principal applicant currently holds valid status in Canada. - No adverse info. Spouse currently holds valid status in Canada. CIVIL STATUS: - PA married - SPOUSE is accompanying - PA Copy of passport on File: Yes. - Marriage certificate on file - SPOUSE/CL Copy of passport on File: Yes. WORK EXPERIENCE: CEC qualifying period is 04APR2011 TO 03APR2014 Dates of authorized work experience - within 'Qualifying Period' - in a skill level 0, A or Boccupation: xxMAY2012 to xxMAY2015 Category of Work Permit: ICT Post-secondary studies in Canada: None According to schedule 8; Work Exp 1: xxMAY2012 TO LOCK-IN, NOC: 2xxx selected, Full time <Role> with <Company Name>. Both a T4 and the NOA from 2012 show(s) reported earnings of $xx.xK. Both a T4 and a NOa from 2013 show(s) reported earnings of $xx.xK. ADDITIONAL NOTES: Pay stubs on file No letter of reference received. PA submitted other evidence: Extension of WP Web-based search conducted - Online information verified. LANGUAGE: IELTS submitted - Applicant meets benchmarks for work experience at this skill level: A. CRIMINALITY: PA: - Police Certificates: - RCMP Screening - No Reportable Trace - India: No reportable trace. Spouse/Common Law: - Police Certificates: - India: No reportable trace. - RCMP Screening - No Reportable Trace RECOMMENDATION: REVIEW REQUIRED BY OFFICER
You have almost similar notes as I have. The only difference is I have a Job letter on file. I did not submitted my PCC at the time of application.
I sent them letter. But unfortunately the PCC delivered at CIC on the same date when Officer was reviewing my case.

The only issue I can see in your case is they wants job duties letter from your Employer. If you can get it send it to them they will process your case.

Good Luck...!!!

duplex

Sep 3, 2012
Karen111 said:
yes the line says:

Please help.
I hope they will send your a passport request soon, but you might have to be patient as well. My ECAS showed "We started processing your application on October 24, 2014", but there's no such of a sign yet.

Amisnic

Champion Member
Mar 28, 2014
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
NOC 2133
App. Filed.......
30-04-2014
AOR Received.
22-05-2014
Med's Done....
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
02-06-2015
Team,

My eCAS just change from:

1. We received your application for permanent residence on 25 April 2014

to:

2. Medical results have been received

Does this mean we have passed the medicals?

What next?

VS1987

Nov 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
NOC A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-04-2014
AOR Received.
06-06-2014
IELTS Request
with application
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
24-10-2014
duplex said:
I hope they will send your a passport request soon, but you might have to be patient as well. My ECAS showed "We started processing your application on October 24, 2014", but there's no such of a sign yet.
Dont worry Duplex...

Your turn will come soon...

They have to finish all the CEC application before providing PR for Express Entry people. Becouse Government have had announced in past that they have target to provide decision on CEC applications before end of April 2015.

Let take 2 months more or less still they have CEC applications till September.

Personally I think CIC will try to meet target by end of June 2015 to process all the CEC applications.

VS1987

Nov 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
NOC A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-04-2014
AOR Received.
06-06-2014
IELTS Request
with application
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
24-10-2014
Amisnic said:
Team,

My eCAS just change from:

to:

2. Medical results have been received

Does this mean we have passed the medicals?

What next?

Congratulation.....

Yes you have passed your Medical and they are processing your Eligibility (they are positive on Eligibility)...

VS1987

Nov 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
NOC A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-04-2014
AOR Received.
06-06-2014
IELTS Request
with application
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
24-10-2014
dangerjag said:
Hello all April Applicants :

Anybody got processing forward ....after medical.

Thanks
Almost all April Applicants are in Limbo state after Medicals..

I think when time come they will send PPR to everyone.....

ozmatwork

Star Member
Mar 4, 2014
is there anyway to post my gcms result here? i print screened the result but i can't post it here on a jpeg version.

dangerjag

Jan 22, 2015
Thanks guys for your feedback ..its gonna help me to get moral support..

Good Luck everyone.. I wish everyone get their PR soon.

maxmoore

Feb 22, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
05-04-2015
ozmatwork said:
is there anyway to post my gcms result here? i print screened the result but i can't post it here on a jpeg version.
You can try uploading the screenshot to http://imgur.com/
Be careful and remove all your personal data before exposing the screenshot to the outside world.

sjulien

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-04-2014
AOR Received.
03-06-2014
Med's Request
19-11-2014
Med's Done....
20-11-2014
Passport Req..
08-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
13-04-2015
LANDED..........
23-04-2015
I have received my 3rd GCMS note but there is no update after medical.

It is still showing that

Eligibility : In Progress
Security : Not Started
Criminality : In Progress
Medical : Passed

After 18th November 2014, there is no update in my application.

What the hell is going on ? ??? :( :mad: