+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2013 PNP tracking

sklin

Star Member
Mar 2, 2013
ppp123 said:
hey guys finally got medical on 7th may,2013..in noon by email...rest of us get soon best of luck...
Congratulation!
Usually it is fast for inside Canada applicants, you are special!

olusheg

Sep 9, 2012
NIGERIA
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA GHANA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Applied for mpnp in Aug 2012, applied to cio 04-03-2013
Doc's Request.
No document request
Nomination.....
13-12-2012
AOR Received.
16-04-2013
IELTS Request
Already submitted
File Transfer...
16-4-2013
Med's Request
18-05-2013
Med's Done....
30-05-2013, medical received and "in process" 6/09/2013
Interview........
No interview
Passport Req..
10-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
12-09-2013
LANDED..........
18-10-2013
arif.jabbar said:
I received medical request too last night !! :)
Infact its been raining medical request since yesterday and it wont stop .

Congrats arif jabbar.

dreamhigh

Star Member
Mar 22, 2013
Thank You pepilot, sklin, ppp123, olusheg, Movado :) ;D A big congratulations to U Arif!!
And my good wishes to all those who are waiting. :)
This is like a stage crossed for us.. a long way to go. Hope everything goes positively and smoothly for everyone.. Amen...........

No news from DipenChokshi and Marjleyson ::) ???

arif.jabbar

Feb 1, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dreamhigh,

Any idea where your spouse application will be processed ? inside or outside Canada?

dreamhigh

Star Member
Mar 22, 2013
Hey Folks! I have a question.

I received medical request for myself and my husband. I got a separate mail for him which includes a medical form and other instructions.
But the address mentioned is my current address in Canada. Is this alright?

@arifjabbar..Your wife is back home, same situation as mine, so they have mentioned your address in her MR form?

dreamhigh

Star Member
Mar 22, 2013
arif.jabbar said:
Dreamhigh,

Any idea where your spouse application will be processed ? inside or outside Canada?
Usually it is processed inside Canada. Doctors will send the medical reports to visa office we selected to process the application

arif.jabbar

Feb 1, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes, the address on her medical form is same as my canadian address ..

a wierd thing happen today, my wife called the doctors office back home...she has been given next day appointment but the receptionist asked my wife to bring the address of visa office where results need to sent...

I called CIC and spoke with two different representatives...both told me the doctor should know that..applicant has nothing to do with that...

dreamhigh

Star Member
Mar 22, 2013
arif.jabbar said:
Yes, the address on her medical form is same as my canadian address ..

a wierd thing happen today, my wife called the doctors office back home...she has been given next day appointment but the receptionist asked my wife to bring the address of visa office where results need to sent...

I called CIC and spoke with two different representatives...both told me the doctor should know that..applicant has nothing to do with that...
The same thing happened with my spouse too.
But when I called CIC they said the application should be forwarded to Ottawa as you are in Canada and your case will be processed in Ottawa. I have sent my PR application to Sydney, NovaScotia but as they said at later stage it would be transferred to Ottawa for processing.

But still I need some comments if anybody here has gone through similar experience ::) ???

arif.jabbar

Feb 1, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
That makes sense and this is what I know... seriously CIC call center gives you different information for the same question..